Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
As Did I!

Fantastic Movie, Brilliant Acting, And even in her nun habit, I sooooo wanted to **** Amy Adams
I am suprised Streep's performance is not being talked about more. I remember reading and seeing the play and just hating her character. I thought she did a brilliant job. I also thought PSH once again delivered and the supporting performances by Davis and Adams were fantastic. It was just full of great performances and I thought the job JPS did adapting the play and directing was admirably awesome.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ben Foster sucks, admit it.
Never because Ben Foster is the Jesus Incarnate

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If anything, that made me want to **** her more :D
Amy Adams is an extremely under-appreciated hottie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ben Foster sucks, admit it.
Now don't go starting a fight you cannot win. Fisch and I both know how great a talent Foster is. You will all see!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am suprised Streep's performance is not being talked about more. I remember reading and seeing the play and just hating her character. I thought she did a brilliant job. I also thought PSH once again delivered and the supporting performances by Davis and Adams were fantastic. It was just full of great performances and I thought the job JPS did adapting the play and directing was admirably awesome.
If John Patrick Shanley doesn't win Best Adapted Screenplay, so help us both. It was absolute gold

giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
PSH is a god, the best thing rochester has ever produced is PSH.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Never because Ben Foster is the Jesus Incarnate
No, he is a ****** character actor who will never be a lead because he is incapable of playing anyone outside the same role over and over again. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
PSH is a god, the best thing Fairport has ever produced is PSH.
Fixed It For You. Once a Raider always a Raider

Old 01-25-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
No, he is a ****** character actor who will never be a lead because he is incapable of playing anyone outside the same role over and over again. :)
Comparing the acting talent of Ryan Reynolds to Ben Foster is like comparing my **** to that of John Holmes, the difference is that laughable.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Fixed It For You. Once a Raider always a Raider
Having lived in Fairport it's just a suburb of the rock, PSH gets put in rochester's collective success bin.
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THAT.

IS GOSSIP.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Comparing the acting talent of Ryan Reynolds to Ben Foster is like comparing my **** to that of John Holmes, the difference is that laughable.
What has Ben Foster EVER done to show that he is anything beyond a mediocre hollywood talent? He has never delivered a strong performance, rarely branches outside his little "creepy guy" comfort zone, and you constantly state that he is one of the "best young actors in hollywood" but there are many actors who are younger or better or hell even both.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Amy Adams in Doubt. Not just the hotness, but her acting and her character was great.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who else loves this movie?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Terry Gilliam could direct ass (idiocracy reference) and i'd love it.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BASEketball is great. Just small stuff that they snuck in to make it awesome, like when the kid hands him the ball he made, that has a corporate sponsor on it. Gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
BASEketball is great. Just small stuff that they snuck in to make it awesome, like when the kid hands him the ball he made, that has a corporate sponsor on it. Gold.
If there's anyone currential making movies/tv shows who I really just adore it's Matt and Trey, they're great and they just have a such a great feel for their work that they just nail every possible detail.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to watch The Reader. I'll let those of you who haven't seen it know if commie is right or wrong.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I just watched Reservoir Dogs...it had been a while since I saw it. I think everything that can be said about this movie has already been said numerous times, but on another note Tim Roth is a badass lol.
Quote:
Old 01-25-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Slumdog Millionaire was good. Not as fantastic as some say, but really solid.
Ya, I felt it was a bit overrated, still a great flick though. The camera work in it was pretty amazing, really beautiful film. Saw In Bruges last night, it was hilarious. Really reminded me of a Guy Ritchie film for some reason, I think by how cordial and matter of fact European hit men always seem to be. Some great dialogue in it though, someday I will visit Bruges, seemed like a super neat town.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uhg, once again, the Slumdog love goes overboard with SAG giving it best Acting Ensemble.

Slumdog.

Over Doubt. Over Button. Over Frost/Nixon. Over Milk.

Just uhg.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Ya, I felt it was a bit overrated, still a great flick though. The camera work in it was pretty amazing, really beautiful film. Saw In Bruges last night, it was hilarious. Really reminded me of a Guy Ritchie film for some reason, I think by how cordial and matter of fact European hit men always seem to be. Some great dialogue in it though, someday I will visit Bruges, seemed like a super neat town.
It's like a ******* fairy tale there.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Uhg, once again, the Slumdog love goes overboard with SAG giving it best Acting Ensemble.

Slumdog.

Just uhg.
See Slumdog was my 2nd favorite film of 08 so far and I even think they are taking the award love way overboard. I think Doubt or Milk should have taking Best Ensemble. It seems every award show is doing the same thing with 30 Rock. I am a fan of the show but I am also disgusted it is winning pretty much every TV award it gets nominated for.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Id agree with you about 30 Rock if say they were winning every 'Best... Lighting on a TV Set!" award.

Slumdog is winning stuff that was simply not its strong point at all. 30 Rock wins stuff for Writing, Fey, and Baldwin. At least those make sense. Sure, you might prefer MLP or someone else, but at least its a legitimate argument.

Im perfectly fine accepting Slumdog winning Screenplay and Direction awards. But acting? Eck.

Old 01-25-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

Slumdog.

Just uhg.
The acting in Button was more deserving of that award over Slumdog how?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote