Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-16-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
You wrote all that and I;m not reading any further than your first sentence. I'm just asking a honest question. Didn't mean to draw the ire of angry comic nerd guy.
no, you are trolling, and its only a matter of time before you and your stupid ******* comments get banned. So thanks for trying, come back another day. And to suggest that Im a comic nerd, because I have read a novel that is on Time's 100 novels to read before you die is ********. So once again, kindly **** off because its annoying at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Only thing I'm worried about is Goode as Veidt for the Watchmen movie at this point.
I think Goode is just such an incredible actor that he will do a great job. In fact one of the things I am most looking forward to is seeing what Goode does with Veidt. The age difference between him and the character is sort of odd but I have faith that he will do an admirable job.

As far as the movie itself I could not be more pumped. During one of the Q/A's I attended Kevin Smith went into great detail about just how much he loved the movie and from everything I am reading from other sources I am hearing the same thing. I was hoping to win some Toronto premiere passes but I failed which sucks. Hopefully there is a midnight screening that I can attend.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You wrote all that and I;m not reading any further than your first sentence. I'm just asking a honest question. Didn't mean to draw the ire of angry comic nerd guy.
Angry comic nerd guy? Seriously?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Angry comic nerd guy? Seriously?
Well, to Hansley's credit, I think APS would even admit that he is an angry comic nerd guy. =P

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Well, to Hansley's credit, I think APS would even admit that he is an angry comic nerd guy. =P
It is true. Unfortunatly for Halsey he referred to The Watchmen as a comic book and thus he insult was a giant failure. Way to suck at trolling Halsey.
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well yes angry, but i prefer ex-comic nerd, thank you.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with being an angry comic nerd guy (as I am one myself) but it's just a stupid insult. Of all the things to insult APS over, including massive forehead herself in his avatar, he picks that?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with being an angry comic nerd guy (as I am one myself) but it's just a stupid insult. Of all the things to insult APS over, including massive forehead herself in his avatar, he picks that?
Canadian, drunkard, obsession with awful actresses. Yeah, there seem to be a lot to make fun of APS about. =P

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Her forehead was not the first massive thing I noticed about her;)
Old 02-16-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Her forehead was not the first massive thing I noticed about her;)
her breasts dont look all that big.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, but she has a massive amount of babeness.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only time I've ever even heard of Watchmen is from the movie preview. The similarities between the way the movie Nite Owl and Batman look is undeniable: The headgear with pointy things on top leaving only the lower face exposed, the cape, the tight armored body suit. How can you deny that the movie Nite Owl looks like Batman... If being honest is trolling, then yeah, I'm trolling.

Last edited by Halsey : 02-16-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The only time I've ever even heard of Watchmen is from the movie preview. The similarities between the way the movie Nite Owl and Batman look is undeniable: The headgear with pointy things on top leaving only the oower face exposed, the cape, the tight armored body suit. How can you deny that the movie Nite Owl looks like Batman... If being honest is trolling, then yeah, I'm trolling.
Well you're just incredibly uninformed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone recommend me a movie right now, anything it can be action, mind ****, comedy, just not horror, horror movies suck.

Just a really really good movie.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well you're just incredibly uninformed.
I could not agree more: thank god for posters who arent idiotic.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I could not agree more: thank god for posters who arent idiotic.
Your avitar is far from idiotic.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Your avitar is far from idiotic.
Avatar. And Hayden is a failure at life so I refuse to agree with this.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Can anyone recommend me a movie right now, anything it can be action, mind ****, comedy, just not horror, horror movies suck.

Ill go with Kiss Kiss Bang Bang if you havent seen it...If you have, Being John Malkovich or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind would be my other recommendations.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Avatar. And Hayden is a failure at life so I refuse to agree with this.
Hayden>>>Kristen Bell based on pure hotness. That said, I have been converted to a Kristen Bell fan after much pressure. She has a special something, FSM certainly helped her case IMO. She looked fantastic in that movie. That said, Hayden is still hotter overall.
Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally saw Wall-E, it was excellent.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Lol, Nite Owl looks nothing like Batman, especially in the novel.
But he's definitely based somewhat on him. A lot of the "masked adventurers" in Watchmen are based on some early comic book hero. The idea of a electronics genius who goes around at night with a bunch of gadgets is intrinsically Batman. But that's kind of the point of what Moore was getting at. In Nite Owl you have a somewhat overweight sort of pathetic version of Batman. That's the real difference in Moore's book. Almost all of his "heroes" do it simply because it's something to do, not because they are driven by something overly dramatic (except Rorschach, but he's driven to the point of insanity).
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Let's go with mindfuck: Jacob's Ladder

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batman here ^^^^ looks nothing like Nite Owl.

edit...Oh crap. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure:

Keanu Reeves best performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I finally saw Wall-E, it was excellent.
Man, I need to see it.....have heard nothing but great things.