Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, you have not seen a ****** movie until you've seen the Happening. WTF was up with the acting in that movie? I mean sure there wasnt much to work with given the horrible and I mean horrible dialogue but, wow. Awful performances in a terrible movie. Wahlberg and Deschanel are worthless in this movie...and I love Wahlberg, depending on the role, of course. It's so bad...it seems like it's satire but, no it takes itself completely seriously. lol. One of the worst movies I've ever seen...luckily, I was entertained because, it was laughably bad.

Also, I dont get the casting...Wahlberg of course is terrible in the role but why is Zooey playing these love interests of much older men. She's not even 30 and she even looks younger than her actual age...and yet, she plays the love interests of Mark Wahlberg and Jim Carey in her last few movies. k? As for acting and praise she received in this thread...If she was ever really good in a role, I have yet to see it. She's always either terrible or forgettable.

This one is right on par with Nic Cage's Wicker Man. haha. Just hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If she was ever really good in a role, I have yet to see it.
I liked her in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zooey <3 !

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's pretty cute but, she can't act. I'll admit that there may be some potential in Gigantic but really, she's not a good actress.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She's pretty cute but, she can't act. I'll admit that there may be some potential in Gigantic but really, she's not a good actress.
See, I think she is a good actress. I liked her in her cameo in Weeds, and in Almost Famous. I actually think shes pretty funny, she has a very monotone voice and I think that besides the cuteness, shes one of the few female actresses out there who can actually make me laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
See, I think she is a good actress. I liked her in her cameo in Weeds, and in Almost Famous. I actually think shes pretty funny, she has a very monotone voice and I think that besides the cuteness, shes one of the few female actresses out there who can actually make me laugh.
She wasnt good in Almost Famous...she was just in it. She's a cute face with a healthy sense of humor, that's about it right now. She has some charm but, from an actual acting stand point, she is greatly lacking.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, you have not seen a ****** movie until you've seen the Happening. WTF was up with the acting in that movie? I mean sure there wasnt much to work with given the horrible and I mean horrible dialogue but, wow. Awful performances in a terrible movie. Wahlberg and Deschanel are worthless in this movie...and I love Wahlberg, depending on the role, of course. It's so bad...it seems like it's satire but, no it takes itself completely seriously. lol. One of the worst movies I've ever seen...luckily, I was entertained because, it was laughably bad.

Also, I dont get the casting...Wahlberg of course is terrible in the role but why is Zooey playing these love interests of much older men. She's not even 30 and she even looks younger than her actual age...and yet, she plays the love interests of Mark Wahlberg and Jim Carey in her last few movies. k? As for acting and praise she received in this thread...If she was ever really good in a role, I have yet to see it. She's always either terrible or forgettable.

The Happening is one of the worse movies I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. The only thing that makes it somewhat better is the fact that M. Night is coming out now and saying he was purposely trying to make it campy and B movie like. Yea, right M. night.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pretty excited about 500 days of summer

Old 03-04-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought she was really good in Tin Man.

Edit:
Also does anyone know where I can watch The Jazz Singer online? It's on reserve at the library but I don't feel like watching it at the library.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I've never seen the Tin Man, so I cant really comment on that one.

As for 500 days...she shouldnt have to do too much with JGL carrying the movie. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She wasnt good in Almost Famous...she was just in it. She's a cute face with a healthy sense of humor, that's about it right now. She has some charm but, from an actual acting stand point, she is greatly lacking.
i would completely agree with that. she plays the same role in practically every movie

and i just bought the man with no name trilogy set...19.99 for all 3 on amazon- what a great price

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Last edited by hugegmenfan : 03-04-2009 at 02:32 PM.
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the trailer for Public Enemies (http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/03/04/...r/#more-21606).

Looks pretty interesting. Of course, its just a trailer. I really hope Mann has made another great movie. It does make me want to watch Heat again though.That movie was badass.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yuck, The Happening was Atrocious.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty crazy news. Kevin Smith's next movie was announced and he is did not write it. I asked him a question about this during a Q/A I was at and he deflected it. I am excited about the movie and the fact that it was on the list of best unproduced screenplays of last year.

http://www.newsaskew.com/2009/03/02/...-tracy-morgan/
Old 03-04-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Pretty crazy news. Kevin Smith's next movie was announced and he is did not write it. I asked him a question about this during a Q/A I was at and he deflected it. I am excited about the movie and the fact that it was on the list of best unproduced screenplays of last year.

If Bruce Willis doesn't say "I'm getting too old for this ****" I will be sad.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

He said something about it on his SModcast. He will not have Mosier as his producer either. Scott apparently is looking to direct something.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Alright since it wasn't getting answered in the other thread...

whoever knows a lot about the film/comic:

would you recommend reading the Watchmen series before seeing the movie?

like how much more/less would I enjoy the movie if I read it.
Reading Watchmen is something that should be given it's due time, and since Watchmen is coming out this Friday, I would just go see the movie. You should enjoy it fine. But at some point get the book and read it.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
He said something about it on his SModcast. He will not have Mosier as his producer either. Scott apparently is looking to direct something.
Whatever Scotty touches is instant classic

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
If Tracy Morgan doesn't say "I'm getting too old for this ****" I will be sad.
Fixed it. Also he should say this:

"Let's go rescue Karen, or whatever. Is it Cheryl? This chick can tell us where the drugs are, I mean gold. Then we got the car chase. I'm gettin' way too old for this. Was I supposed to say that there?"

Old 03-05-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I decided to watch Kindergarten Cop since someone linked to a youtube video of it in another thread. What a classic.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

So I watched Gran Torino last night. Hmmmm.

Wasn't sure what to think of it. Clint Eastwood was very good in it, but the film just seemed to lack a storyline or any direction and the way it ended it was just dragged out. There were some pretty funny bits in it, but overall as I say, I'm mixed, just my take on it though.

3 1/2 stars. (out of 5)
UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Alright since it wasn't getting answered in the other thread...

whoever knows a lot about the film/comic:

would you recommend reading the Watchmen series before seeing the movie?

like how much more/less would I enjoy the movie if I read it.
I think you'd definitely enjoy it more before seeing the movie. You'd know what to expect and you'd get Alan Moore's message a LOT better I expect, so when you watch the movie you aren't trying to put the puzzle of the theme together so much as just enjoying watching the graphic novel come to life. That's my take anyways. The book is a must read if there ever was one. The way he plays with the definition of a hero/superhero and ordinary citizens is the best.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I think you'd definitely enjoy it more before seeing the movie. You'd know what to expect and you'd get Alan Moore's message a LOT better I expect, so when you watch the movie you aren't trying to put the puzzle of the theme together so much as just enjoying watching the graphic novel come to life. That's my take anyways. The book is a must read if there ever was one. The way he plays with the definition of a hero/superhero and ordinary citizens is the best.
Agreed. I think the movie would be good without the novel too, but reading it before will make it more enjoyable. I hear the movie's script is nearly word for word from the book.

I watched Sin City without reading the comics and thought it was enjoyable. I read the comics and rewatched it and it was more entertaining. You definitely get the idea of the graphic novel coming to life, especially because the direction style was so similar to the novel. Same thing probably goes for Watchmen.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the problem with watching the movie before reading the comic is that you will have all these preconceived notions of what each character is. Ie. when you read Rorschach in the comic, you are immediately going to hear Jackie Earle Haley if you saw the movie first. If you read it first, you can establish your own ideas of what these characters sound like, without your head just subbing in the actors from the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I think the problem with watching the movie before reading the comic is that you will have all these preconceived notions of what each character is. Ie. when you read Rorschach in the comic, you are immediately going to hear Jackie Earle Haley if you saw the movie first. If you read it first, you can establish your own ideas of what these characters sound like, without your head just subbing in the actors from the movie.

So true. A good example of this for me personally is American Psycho. While the movie is great, the book is one of my all time favorite and I wish I had read it before the movie as it is impossible to read the book and not envision Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman.

Bale was obviously the perfect fit for that role and did an amazing job, but I still would have loved to of known what Bret Easton Ellis idea of Bateman was like as I think it would be slightly different from the movie Bale.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote