Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
How do you have them already? Internet?
yeah internet

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Go to www.superherohype.com....Look to the right and there should be a link that says Joker Picture #2 Revealed.
K, I got it....nice

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched City of God, that was a sweet movie, kind of sucks that its all in subtitle but it still really good

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

what's it about...??

That pic of Joker is badass...I can not wait for that movie...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since we did collections, let's see the Top 10 movies.

1. Snatch
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
3. Stand By Me
4. Knocked Up
5. Forrest Gump
6. Goodwill Hunting
7. Stranger Than Fiction
8. Garden State
9. The Godfather II
10. The Departed/Saving Private Ryan/Fight Club
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
what's it about...??

That pic of Joker is badass...I can not wait for that movie...
It's about kids growing up in a City in Brazil where they basically run everything, lots of drugs and violence

Old 12-01-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i remember watching this movie in theaters that jet li movie that was on tnt

Old 12-01-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

my top 10....

1) Pulp Fiction
2) Last King of Scotland
3) No Country for Old Men
4) Training Day
5) Superbad
6) Man on the Moon
7) Blood Diamond
8) Batman Begins
9) We Were Soldiers
10) Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Just watched City of God, that was a sweet movie, kind of sucks that its all in subtitle but it still really good
Incredible film
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
my top 10....

1) Pulp Fiction
2) Last King of Scotland
3) No Country for Old Men
4) Training Day
5) Superbad
6) Man on the Moon
7) Blood Diamond
8) Batman Begins
9) We Were Soldiers
10) Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
My top 10 (in no order)

1) Boondock Saints
2) Good Will Hunting
3) American History X
4) American Pie Trilogy
5) Forrest Gump
6) A Few Good Men
7) Fight Club
8) The Usual Suspects
9) Anchorman
10) Animal House

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved that you called it the American Pie "Trilogy". It makes it sound so esteemed.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

1. Boondock Saints
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Fight Club
4. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
5. Old School
6. Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels
7. Good Fellas
8. The Departed
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Snatch

I just made that real quick I'm sure I will think of other movies that should be up there

Old 12-02-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. The Big Lebowski
2. Field Of Dreams
3. Clerk I
4. Lock, Stock
5. Fargo
6. Raising Arizona
7. The 40-Year Old Virgin
8. Boogie Nights
9. Full Metal Jacket
10. The Magnificent Seven

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 10.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Fellowship of the Ring
3. Return of the King
4. Two Towers
5. Dead Poet's Society
6. American Beauty
7. Shawshank Redemption
8. A Clockwork Orange
9. 2001: A Space Odyssey
10. City of God

Honorable Mentions:
Memento
Braveheart
Star Wars
Se7en
Magnolia
In the Name of the Father
Pan's Labyrinth
The Good the Bad & The Ugly
Reservoir Dogs
Godfather Triology

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
My top 10.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Fellowship of the Ring
3. Return of the King
4. Two Towers
5. Dead Poet's Society
6. American Beauty
7. Shawshank Redemption
8. A Clockwork Orange
9. 2001: A Space Odyssey
10. City of God

Honorable Mentions:
Memento
Braveheart
Star Wars
Se7en
Magnolia
In the Name of the Father
Pan's Labyrinth
The Good the Bad & The Ugly
Reservoir Dogs
Godfather Triology
I forgot that and Wag the Dog

Old 12-02-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Top 10

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Clerks
3. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
4. The Big Lebowski
5. Return of the Jedi
6. Knocked Up
7. Blow
8. Chasing Amy
9. Dazed and Confused
10. The Empire Strikes Back

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In no order...

Pulp Fiction
The Boondock Saints
Reservoir Dogs
Memento
A Beautiful Mind
Blow
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Primal Fear
Silence of the Lambs
The Usual Suspects
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

who else is uber excited for Zack and Miri?

Old 12-02-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
who else is uber excited for Zack and Miri?
I for one am

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

anyone here a fan of horror movies i rarely see people talk about it im a huge fan, whats ur favorite horror/ghost movie

Old 12-02-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
anyone here a fan of horror movies i rarely see people talk about it im a huge fan, whats ur favorite horror/ghost movie
i hate horror movies but I'll always watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

favorite 10 movies...no order.

The Departed
A Beautiful Mind
Cinderella Man
Gladiator
Se7en
Blood Diamond
Antwone Fisher
Million Dollar Baby
Goodwill Hunting
Memento

This changes all the damn time...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-02-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i hate horror movies but I'll always watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series
I'm not a big horror fan either, perhaps it's because i'd rather watch a movie that doesn't scare the **** out of me.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Meh...nothing scares me...and I'm very critical. So, I'm not a a big horror fan...while my friends are hiding their faces, I'll be pointing out that so-so is a horrible actor. I've seen em all, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-02-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like horror movies, but I like thrillers. I really like the thrillers that don't scare you by showing blood or murder, but more by the situation. A good example is 1408 or most recently The Mist (1408 was better though).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote