Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-21-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone else seen I Love You, Man yet?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
It is amazing. Go see it NOW.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Read the last page or 2. Great movie, Paul Rudd and Segel are hilarious together..

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It is amazing. Go see it NOW.
Oh I saw it, and I loved it. Hilarious.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am about to watch The Root of all Evil?. Nothing infuriates me more than organized religion. I am hoping the movie does not just take pot shots at religion but actually bakes up what it says. I will find out soon I guess.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am about to watch The Root of all Evil?. Nothing infuriates me more than organized religion. I am hoping the movie does not just take pot shots at religion but actually bakes up what it says. I will find out soon I guess.
I like Dawkins but I think he tends to be a bit over the top.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I like Dawkins but I think he tends to be a bit over the top.
Nothing I have seen so far seems over the top. He just seems to really mass superstitions. I can relate to that.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nothing I have seen so far seems over the top. He just seems to really mass superstitions. I can relate to that.
I've read his book and his works. I just think he tends to be a bit cold in person.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I've read his book and his works. I just think he tends to be a bit cold in person.
Ha, I get what you are saying. He does have a way about him and seems really angry about everything he is talking about but given the subject matter I feel it is warranted.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just stopped watching Gran Torino after about 40 minutes or so. I'm not sure I want to go back and finish it. Does that movie pick up at the end or something?
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I just stopped watching Gran Torino after about 40 minutes or so. I'm not sure I want to go back and finish it. Does that movie pick up at the end or something?
If you have not liked it so far just give up. I thought the movie was brilliant from beginning to end so if you don't think that I doubt you change your mind on the film and miraculously like the ending.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
if Eastwood being racist hasnt held your attention, just stop

Old 03-22-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gran Torino was awesome. I don't know what you were expecting. Gonzo is right, if you haven't liked it so far you probably won't like the rest. I think you should at least give it a shot.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old, but I love this trailer. Should be the best action flick of 09.

"you think you're human?"
"I am human"
looks at missing chest and abdoman
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Old 03-22-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the trailer before Watchmen. It got me pumped too. Just seems like a kick-ass action movie with Christian Bale. Recipe for success.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, because I hate myself, I'm watching Twilight right now. This movie is hilarious.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you have not liked it so far just give up. I thought the movie was brilliant from beginning to end so if you don't think that I doubt you change your mind on the film and miraculously like the ending.
Gran Torino was pretty good. Very funny, too.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:35 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck;1559708[B
]So, because I hate myself, I'm watching Twilight right now. [/b]This movie is hilarious.
that's not healthy bro.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
that's not healthy bro.
It's like a perpetual train crash. It just got to the part where they glitter in the sunlight. This **** is ridiculous.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
It's like a perpetual train crash. It just got to the part where they glitter in the sunlight. This **** is ridiculous.
My sister and I usually get together and watch a movie or two a month and we take turns picking. I picked Role Models (I had already seen it and she hadn't) which is a kickass movie and she picked Twilight. I like my sister a little less now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
My sister and I usually get together and watch a movie or two a month and we take turns picking. I picked Role Models (I had already seen it and she hadn't) which is a kickass movie and she picked Twilight. I like my sister a little less now.
"Ah, Nature. Did you know that Bald Eagles are known to engage in a bizarre mating ritual? Where two eagles fly upwards, lock talons, and fall towards the earth, while rotating, separating almost before they crash into the ground; separating if and only if they consummate their bird-****. If they don't, they are willing to accept death by hard ground. It's the ultimate race against the clock."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Why would I not?"

edit - Alright. What the ****. Vampire Baseball? Really?

Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck : 03-22-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:27 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So i just finished part one of The Root of All Evil and it was brilliant. The subject just really angers me and it does the same to Dawkins it seems but I think he coldness works because of the subject matter. It was great to see him pose some tough questions to the ultra religious and in was pretty great watching their responses. I would definitely recommend the movie.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:43 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So i just finished part one of The Root of All Evil and it was brilliant. The subject just really angers me and it does the same to Dawkins it seems but I think he coldness works because of the subject matter. It was great to see him pose some tough questions to the ultra religious and in was pretty great watching their responses. I would definitely recommend the movie.
I recommend it to everyone I know who has any interest in Religion whatsoever. Most people come up to me and say watch Religulous, and my immediate response is to tell them to watch The God Delusion instead. I also despise organized religion and I think that The Root of All Evil is a great showcase of what is wrong with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:04 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
So, because I hate myself, I'm watching Twilight right now. This movie is hilarious.
i kno rite?

I couldn't stop laughing at points during the movie. ******* terrible.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote