Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
They're the same person! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My mind is blown!
Hide and Seek is amazing okay.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I figured they were going to mess Deadpool up, and pretty much this whole movie up. The first 2 X-Men were good I thought, but unfortunately they didn't have the same director/writers for the third or origins. Was Gambit any good at least?

The actor didn't want to do it again, I believe, because of the make up. It took them a long ass time to apply it. I think I read that a while back; but Nightcrawler should have definitely been in the third. Colossus needed a bigger role in the movies as well IMO.
You are right. Alan Cummings, who played Nightcrawler, didnt want to play the role again because of hte makeup, and he wasnt going to have a large part anyways.

And no, Gambit wasnt good. Klitch was ok as him, but he got MAYBE 10 minutes of screen time. No character development whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
You should never watch test prints, the final cut often barely resembles the test prints.
In this case, I heard there is 14 minutes of footage missing. This wasnt any test print. Barring special effects, this was the final cut. So unless 14 minutes can save the entire movie, I dont see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bout to go see I Love You Man. Hope it's funny.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Bout to go see I Love You Man. Hope it's funny.
I need to see that. I've heard good things. Let me know how it is!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Kitsch not Klitch APS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Its Kitsch not Klitch APS.
I was close
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
That's not what fight club is really about, it is a comment on the consumeristic culture we are in and about finding yourself outside of that culture. That your possessions don't define you, rather it is you who defines you.
I am aware, I am just poking fun at APS.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Love You Man was pretty good, not quite on the level of 40 YOV or Superbad but still quite good.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am aware, I am just poking fun at APS.
Dont poke me
Quote:
Old 04-03-2009, 02:54 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruno trailer is out::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ph6dURMhI

Looks solid. Seems like it'll be like Borat, where the scripted stuff isn't as funny as the unscripted interaction with people. The bit of him on the talk show seemed kind of dumb to me.. Still, Cohen is the man, so I'll be seeing this as soon as it comes out.

Last edited by WMD : 04-03-2009 at 02:58 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

Looks solid. Seems like it'll be like Borat, where the scripted stuff isn't as funny as the unscripted interaction with people. The bit of him on the talk show seemed kind of dumb to me.. Still, Cohen is the man, so I'll be seeing this as soon as it comes out.
After watching that trailer, my only question is this. So at what point does he give Eddie Murphy a giant gun with a cd player and a microwave?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

how do you defend yourself against a man with 2 dildos ahhahah.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:42 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read somewhere that the original cut got the NC-17 rating

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally saw I Love You, Man. It was fantastic. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in a theater.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I watched that Wolverine movie.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Hahahaha!!! Ron Paul was in that trailer.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen. I know it sounds like some French "arthouse" movie, but it's much further from that. It's made by the same people who made Ong Bak, and The Protector. I think it's better than the Protector(no kidnapping elephants) and it's on par with Ong Bak. If you like martial arts movies I guarantee you you'll love this movie. The end of the movie is something like the Dead or Alive video game. I don't think it's out in theaters or on DVD here in the States. But I'm pretty sure you guys know how to use torrents to get it. I don't want to post a link to a torrent site and get banned, so you're unfortunately on your own there.

If you can't find it then PM me, and I'll send you the link.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I want Apocalypse :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Mister Sinister would be an awesome addition as well.
Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister would be amazing on film........but Fox has the rights. They'd probably turn Mr. Sinister into a bi-curious emo college student, and Apocalypse would be the giant cloud that bosses him around.:(

Old 04-03-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen.
Saw the trailer and will be watching this later, for sure.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Chocolate is one of the best martial arts movies I've seen. I know it sounds like some French "arthouse" movie, but it's much further from that. It's made by the same people who made Ong Bak, and The Protector. I think it's better than the Protector(no kidnapping elephants) and it's on par with Ong Bak. If you like martial arts movies I guarantee you you'll love this movie. The end of the movie is something like the Dead or Alive video game. I don't think it's out in theaters or on DVD here in the States. But I'm pretty sure you guys know how to use torrents to get it. I don't want to post a link to a torrent site and get banned, so you're unfortunately on your own there.

I'll have to check it out, I loved Ong Bak and The Protector.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It is out on DVD, and it's amazing.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
It is out on DVD, and it's amazing.
Cool I didn't know that. I'll go out and get it to support the filmmakers. I hope we get to see and eventual Tony Jaa film with the girl from that movie. That would be epic!

Old 04-04-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

So, I just watched The Wackness. I really really enjoyed it. I love when I watch a movie and it impresses me way more than I expected. The soundtrack was great, too.

Old 04-04-2009, 02:13 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw "Run Lola Run" today. Pretty good.. I was pretty tired so I was dozing off at parts during the first half, but the second half was quite good. I'll have to check it out again when I am fully awake.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Saw "Run Lola Run" today. Pretty good.. I was pretty tired so I was dozing off at parts during the first half, but the second half was quite good. I'll have to check it out again when I am fully awake.
I watched the movie with my aunt about 5 years back and I still catch **** from her and the rest of my family because it is such a crazy movie. I was a big fan of the movie then and I really need to watch it again sometime soon.

In other news I ******* called the Wolverine movie being a pile of ****. The director choice was good but I just had a bad feeling about it.

I watched Road House again last night and it is such a perfect so bad its good movie. I can think of very few movies better for watching when with a group of friends. I had a great time making fun of it. ******* Swayz rips a guys throat out. Awesome.