Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Trailers for The Boondock Saints and Se7en...I was surprised to see some of you havent seen them. So here are some previews.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q8Mt5yDqngM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yIBiVBkGwWU
Se7en is such a good movie. So Original.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went and seen Beowulf and Hitman, both were good, but Hitman story was weird, and i also just got a copy of American Gangster which is suppose to be very good.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alrite, I just got back, and got Boondock Saints and 40 Year Old virgin(yes I still haven't seen it). But I got a good 2-3hrs of studying to do before I can watch them though.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
I went and seen Beowulf and Hitman, both were good, but Hitman story was weird, and i also just got a copy of American Gangster which is suppose to be very good.
i really liked American Gangster but i really didnt feel like the story was that great that it couldnt be summed up a little bit better and not be so dragged out. Great movie but I didnt think it needed to be 2 1/2 hours long.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I loved American Gangster.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hitman was very disappointing. The videogames are fabulous but the plot of the movie just strayed so far off from the game it was just your normal, run-of-the-mill B action movie

sig by jkpigskin

Old 12-02-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

video game is okay, I am not a fan of sneaking around, I like high paced action, shooting like crazy. Bond games are okay, sneak around a little shoot alot, or Rainbow games as well. But I can't to slow paced

Yeah I heard that in the movie they put a girl in there, which I don't remeber there being one. sometimes they should just kill the guy, like him getting wacked or like he dies in a explosin, i havn't seen the movie. But I assume that he lives and its kind of a happy ending
Old 12-03-2007, 03:39 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. I miss summer where me and my friends would drive over to blockbuster nearly everyday and return some of my old mailed movies for other movies and just watch movies and movies.

I hate college.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405163/

IMDB says this comes out this week in LA and Dallas. The Moguls (the Amateurs maybe??). Great cast. Looks pretty good, been expecting this awhile now.

EDIT: Maybe it is called the Amateurs in the US

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Last edited by fischbowl : 12-03-2007 at 03:41 PM.
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it out on dvd i might download it sounds good
Old 12-03-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You fellas want to see some more Joker? Well ok...if you insist ;) (scroll down, there will be 6 promo shots)

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...=290192&page=2

You're welcome. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You fellas want to see some more Joker? Well ok...if you insist ;) (scroll down, there will be 6 promo shots)

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...=290192&page=2

You're welcome. :D
Wow. The guy who posted the pics has over 62,000 posts.

Sweet pics.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Wow. The guy who posted the pics has over 62,000 posts.

Sweet pics.
Yea they're pretty nuts over there, I don't post but I surf to see how things are going with the movie and for updates.

Keep in mind with those pics that these are just promo shots, it'll look much better in the movie (which is incredible because these shots are really good IMO).

TDK will own 2008 and any other comic book movie ever made...Period.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

wow....I still think Jack Nicholson will always be the best candidate for the joker and he should have won an oscar for it....but these photos are fantastic and if heath ledger can pull it off...this batman series of movies could quickly become the best series of movies made in a very long time..
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I really didn't like Jack's Joker to be honest. I thought he had a great performance but it just wasn't the Joker. Heath will blow the doors off of this movie.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I really didn't like Jack's Joker to be honest. I thought he had a great performance but it just wasn't the Joker. Heath will blow the doors off of this movie.
i totally agree. I did not think Jack (one of the best actors of all time) was sadistic enough. I definently thought he was eccentric, and cheery yet at the same time, evil but i did not think he was sadistic. Heath is a phenomenal actor i think he can pull it off

sig by jkpigskin

Old 12-03-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jack Nicholson didn't play the Joker. Jack Nicholson played Jack Nicholson in white face paint
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Superkevin...

anyway, who played the villain in Batman Begins?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
lol Superkevin...

Rhas Al Ghul or Scarecrow or the mob boss?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol Superkevin...

Well Cilian Murphy was Dr Crane a.k.a The Scarecrow.

Ras Al Ghul was played by Gary Oldman
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary Oldman played Gordon.
*********Possible Spoiler*****************

I thought Ras Al Ghul was really played by Liam Neeson? doesn't he reveal towards the end that he is in fact Ras Al Ghul

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, Ken Watanabe ("The Last Samurai" and "Letters from Iwo Jima") played Ras Al Ghul.

Liam Neesen's character was his follower.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Gary Oldman played Gordon.
*********Possible Spoiler*****************

I thought Ras Al Ghul was really played by Liam Neeson? doesn't he reveal towards the end that he is in fact Ras Al Ghul
yes ken watanbe was the 'decoy' so to speak. Liam Neeson was truly Al Ghul, he confesses before he burns Wayne Manor down.

sig by jkpigskin

Old 12-03-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

Ok everyone- New topic...Favorite Foreign Films?

Mine are City of God, Pan's Labyrinth, Seven Samurai

sig by jkpigskin

Old 12-03-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
Ok everyone- New topic...Favorite Foreign Films?

Mine are City of God, Pan's Labyrinth, Seven Samurai
City of God was amazing but i didn't like Pan's Labyrinth, never saw Seven Samurai

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote