Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2009, 01:02 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The Tyson doc was excellent. I really enjoyed it.
Did you see it in theaters or did you download it? I really want to see it but I didn't know it had been released yet.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Did you see it in theaters or did you download it? I really want to see it but I didn't know it had been released yet.
I really wish it was out in a theater I could go to. Either way the quality was excellent. I highly recommend it.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm on the same boat. All the ones I've found so far have no subtitles.
I can't even find one without subtitles.. not that it would help me. All I've found are trailers.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:04 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dragonball Evolution is so ******* horrible, I thought it was gonna be bad but wow...they changed absolutely everything only thing that was like dragonball was the names. It felt rushed, I dont think the people that made it ever watched the show or read the manga..so many things wrong with the movie I hope all the people involved in making it rot in hell...I watched it online so I lost no money only time but its an hour and ten minutes of my life I'll never get back. I hope someone else takes a shot at it I just hope that person isn't half ********...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Flynt is a ******* patriot. I admire the hell out of what he did. He was willing to go to jail to fight for basic human rights. The movie is so ******* excellent.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Larry Flynt is a ******* patriot. I admire the hell out of what he did. He was willing to go to jail to fight for basic human rights. The movie is so ******* excellent.
I agree.

Apparently the right to the free speech and the press stops at a spread vagina

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a movie to watch. Preferably some action/drama. I tried watching that Kalifornia movie someone mentioned a few pages back, but I could only find a French version. Any suggestions?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I need a movie to watch. Preferably some action/drama. I tried watching that Kalifornia movie someone mentioned a few pages back, but I could only find a French version. Any suggestions?
In Bruges is one of the best 'action-drama' movies I have seen in years...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
In Bruges is one of the best 'action-drama' movies I have seen in years...
sweet, haven't seen it yet, I'll try to find a link. thanks

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching 'Tyson' (Thanks Gonzo) and it was great. There was some real interesting stuff. The thing I liked about it was how brutally honest it was. It wasn't just meant for the glorification of Tyson but to provide insight into his life. I found the stuff about his upbringing to his prime as a boxer fascinating. Definitely worth watching.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Just finished watching 'Tyson' (Thanks Gonzo) and it was great. There was some real interesting stuff. The thing I liked about it was how brutally honest it was. It wasn't just meant for the glorification of Tyson but to provide insight into his life. I found the stuff about his upbringing to his prime as a boxer fascinating. Definitely worth watching.
I loved how Tyson didn't shy away from any subject. You are right, it was brutally honest. He didn't try to hide the fact that he is extremely flawed man who made some really bad decision. He was a fascinating interview and the subject matter I found insanely interesting.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any1 here interested in Halloween 2 coming out 8/28/09?

Heres a teaser shown on ET earlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWKJGKdztc

A official teaser is coming out any day now. If you want I can post some pics.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Crank: High Voltage today.

Pretty much just like the first Crank. Jason Statham running around, shooting people, lots of boobs, and randomness. Including the most random fight scene of all time. WTF.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I saw Crank: High Voltage today.

Pretty much just like the first Crank. Jason Statham running around, shooting people, lots of boobs, and randomness. Including the most random fight scene of all time. WTF.
Are you sure about that?

I watched Boys N the Hood tonight with a few friends and they hated it. I hate when someone can hate a great movie like that and then praise a pos like Paul Blart.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Are you sure about that?

I watched Boys N the Hood tonight with a few friends and they hated it. I hate when someone can hate a great movie like that and then praise a pos like Paul Blart.
They praised Blart and hated the gift to cinema that s known as Boyz N the Hood? Do us all a favor, shoot them.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They praised Blart and hated the gift to cinema that s known as Boyz N the Hood? Do us all a favor, shoot them.
lol I thought about it, but then I asked myself what would would Furious Styles do? I am actually really angry right now because of this.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
lol I thought about it, but then I asked myself what would would Furious Styles do? I am actually really angry right now because of this.
As you should be. At least karate chop one of them in the balls or something.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Are you sure about that?

I am very sure about that. Gotta love when a movie doesn't take itself seriously.. at all. The movie is just like a live action video game. When it references the first movie, it shows a flashback so you aren't left out of the loop.

It's completely random and stupid.. fast paced, quick cuts, everything.. I recommend it as long as you liked the first Crank. Basically the same thing but.. maybe faster paced. And I think more boobs.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:28 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Any1 here interested in Halloween 2 coming out 8/28/09?

Heres a teaser shown on ET earlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWKJGKdztc

A official teaser is coming out any day now. If you want I can post some pics.
I heard Rob Zombie was going to do his own thing for Halloween 2 which is cool...

Devils Reject's is still my favorite Rob Zombie movie, it was sick.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive seen Diaries of the Dead by Romero. It was one of the worst movies ive ever seen if not the worst

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
+++rep to anyone who can find me a link for Sin Nombre.
I have it without subtitles. If you're interested ,PM me.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
ive seen Diaries of the Dead by Romero. It was one of the worst movies ive ever seen if not the worst
Get the hell out of here with the ish. George Romero is a ******* saint who can do no wrong and Diary had some very funny moments. I enjoyed it.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diary of the Dead was good other than the bad acting I liked it, Romero is awesome.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it was funny at some point, but i felt like it was predictable, the camera gave me headache, the acting was horrible and the ending was dumb

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo, can you finally do yourself a favor and go ******* see Observe and Report!?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote