Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-23-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Bobby D disagrees.
Only behind...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Gotta love Jesus Shuttlesworth...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um... MJ + Bugs Bunny = pure sex

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enough of the Sports Movies..

Alfred Hitchcock + James Stewart = amazing greatness!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

We watched this in film this year. Quite a good movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Dragonball for the comic awfulness.... it didn't disappoint.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:

Even better movie with the combo...

art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This is one I recommend every time someone asks for something to watch. Probably my favorite Hitchcock film.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crank 2: High Voltage is the greatest thing ever.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Crank 2: High Voltage is the greatest thing ever.
Haha I think I liked the first one more.. but Crank 2 was much more random and stupid. Good stuff.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha I think I liked the first one more.. but Crank 2 was much more random and stupid. Good stuff.
"Did I drop some change, or do I hear a chink?!"

Sex scene at the race track is hilarious.

Random Dennis killing is also gold.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pothead Amy Smart makes me randy.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFcLbSVTg7o

Theres a official trail to H2(Halloween2). Quality isnt great but the official release isnt til tomarrow.

Looks very good IMO. Cant wait!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sigh. I saw my most anticipated movie of 2009 - The Informers today...what a disappointment. Downright horrible and a shame that Bret Easton Ellis has to have his name attached to that garbage.

The director absolutely does not understand his works, did not get the scope of the novel and royally ****** over the movie. I honestly believe I could have done a better job directing it. What a ******* waste, it could have been great.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Sigh. I saw my most anticipated movie of 2009 - The Informers today...what a disappointment. Downright horrible and a shame that Bret Easton Ellis has to have his name attached to that garbage.

The director absolutely does not understand his works, did not get the scope of the novel and royally ****** over the movie. I honestly believe I could have done a better job directing it. What a ******* waste, it could have been great.
See, now I had this in my top 10 anticipated movies of 09 too...what a shame...
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
See, now I had this in my top 10 anticipated movies of 09 too...what a shame...
I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when you see it though. Go see it just to understand the travesty.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wrestler left me speechless. Clint Mansell, yea I'd blow him if he asked. Same with DA. Also how the HELL did Rourke not win best actor my god! Wish I saw this sooner I knew I was going to love it.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when you see it though. Go see it just to understand the travesty.
Its too bad, cause im a huge BEE fan, and The Informers is one of my favorite novels of his. I was super pissed when I heard they cut out the role of the vampire, Brandon Routh would have been great. I am a big Amber Heard fan, and when I heard she spent alot of time naked, that kinda helped get me excited for it. It has a fantastic cast and source material, and its a shame to hear that it was wasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
The Wrestler left me speechless. Clint Mansell, yea I'd blow him if he asked. Same with DA. Also how the HELL did Rourke not win best actor my god! Wish I saw this sooner I knew I was going to love it.
Ugh...I though The Wrestler was a good movie, but there was just something about it which didnt settle right with me. At times, I thought Aronofsky did a fantastic job directing, and other times, I thought the film fell completely flat. Rourke was great though. Not like, all time performance great like some people give him credit for, but very very good.
Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Its too bad, cause im a huge BEE fan, and The Informers is one of my favorite novels of his. I was super pissed when I heard they cut out the role of the vampire, Brandon Routh would have been great. I am a big Amber Heard fan, and when I heard she spent alot of time naked, that kinda helped get me excited for it. It has a fantastic cast and source material, and its a shame to hear that it was wasted.

It badly needed the vampires, the vampires make the entire novel somewhat tie together perfectly. Makes no sense and yes...Routh seemed to be the perfect casting choice for one.

Amber Heard is indeed naked for just about the entire movie though, which makes the movie go from a half star to a full one star.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess this showed at Sundance. Looks hilarious to me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good scene (click link and I will e blow all of you).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDsb6A48WxY
Old 04-27-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Just saw the Soloist. Pretty solid and Foxx was absolutely fantastic. Lopez was a bit of a douche, though.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Peter Travers of Rolling Stone called The Informers one of the worse movies ever made and the short review pretty much nails it too. Sigh, such a shame.

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/.../the_informers
Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Peter Travers of Rolling Stone called The Informers one of the worse movies ever made and the short review pretty much nails it too. Sigh, such a shame.

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/.../the_informers
dam i still might see that movie just cause

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.