Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-28-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Tyson right now. Man was he the perfect boxer.

Edit : Finished it. Really great doc, screams honesty like too few of those.

Last edited by Job : 04-28-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Watching Tyson right now. Man was he the perfect boxer.
I'm gonna have to disagree with that. He was built around the first two rounds. If he didn't get that KO in the first couple of rounds he was screwed.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm gonna have to disagree with that. He was built around the first two rounds. If he didn't get that KO in the first couple of rounds he was screwed.
There are many critiques, but the argument you posed was not a problem in his prime. Nobody, I mean no body could last 3 rounds with Mike Tyson. When he lost he was visibly unmotivated. What would have happened if he was around a good cast of people would have been a marvel to watch.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyson was a bit overrated but, I absolutley loved him. When he first started out he had so much passion and power. He was a student of the sport actually and fought smarter earlier in his career. He had a great career but, he could have been more even.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disappointing to hear that The Informers sucked. I'll still probably check it out, after I finish re-reading the book.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Trek is a perfect 14 for 14 on rottentomatoes so far. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is at 88%. (7 fresh 1 rotten)

As for something else, I bought Slumdog today. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Tyson was a bit overrated but, I absolutley loved him. When he first started out he had so much passion and power. He was a student of the sport actually and fought smarter earlier in his career. He had a great career but, he could have been more even.
he shouldnt have fired rooney

tyson's whole career is "what if" imo

but, yea, firing rooney was a mistake

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:40 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Saving Silverman, forgot how much win this movie was in Middle School

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
he shouldnt have fired rooney

tyson's whole career is "what if" imo

but, yea, firing rooney was a mistake
The whole career what if may be a bit overstated. He did win a unified title twice. I think it mostly comes from the passing of Cus D'Mato was a much bigger factor.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'm watching Saving Silverman, forgot how much win this movie was in Middle School
Awesome movie. This, Orange County, and High Fidelity are why I love Jack Black so much. Not to mention, Steve Zahn is a really underrated actor IMO. Very funny movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I have a soft spot for saving silverman. I saw it in theatres twice on two separate dates when I was in middle school. Player. :D I also saw the wedding planner twice and almost died in the theatre.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Awesome movie. This, Orange County, and High Fidelity are why I love Jack Black so much. Not to mention, Steve Zahn is a really underrated actor IMO. Very funny movie.
Underrated movie in bold...
Old 04-29-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It really is...I hear the book was better but, I'm not much of a reader. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Underrated movie in bold...
Its one of my all time favorite movies...I think last time I did a top 10, it turned out to be #11...I watched it just a few weeks ago, great movie. John Cusack is one of my absolute favorite actors.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Cusack is great I will pretty much watch any movie he is in even if the movie is bad he is good in it.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
John Cusack is great I will pretty much watch any movie he is in even if the movie is bad he is good in it.
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. John Cusack annoys the hell out of me, he belongs in the 'gets my panties in a bunch' thread. Don't know why, something about his ******* face that just makes me want to punch it every time he opens his mouth. He defines douchebag and I can't watch anything he is in because of it.

You're not a tough guy John! You're a vagina with a deformed vagina looking mouth, stop acting!
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Have you ever thought of counseling it could help with your anger problem? :)
Old 04-29-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey John Cusack, I dedicate this video from 1:54 on to you...describes you perfectly.

Old 04-30-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Anyone seen Thrilla in Manila on HBO yet? If not you need to check it out if you are a fan of sports, IMO the Thrilla is the greatest sporting event of the last 100 years. An amazing documentary and a must see.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Appaloosa last night, I really liked the movie maybe cuz I'm a sucker for Western movies, defenitly one of the better Westerns I've seen in the 21st Century, Ed Harris & Viggo Mortensen were fantastic in the movie there friendship was very unique and not like other westerns were they really didn't need to express there felling & to each other also there wasn't alot of action but the scenes leading up to the action was suspenseful. I heard when the movie came out that people didn't like it but it was a good watch

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Star Trek is a perfect 14 for 14 on rottentomatoes so far. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is at 88%. (7 fresh 1 rotten)
Well that didnt last long for Wolverine. It's already down to 44% (25% top critics) after abou 45 additional reviews. Ouch. More of what I expected, though after hearing all about the leaked copy and it's suckiness.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-30-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well that didnt last long for Wolverine. It's already down to 44% (25% top critics) after abou 45 additional reviews. Ouch. More of what I expected, though after hearing all about the leaked copy and it's suckiness.
It was truly terrible. I cant begin to explain how bad it was.
Quote:
Old 04-30-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Anyone seen Thrilla in Manila on HBO yet? If not you need to check it out if you are a fan of sports, IMO the Thrilla is the greatest sporting event of the last 100 years. An amazing documentary and a must see.
Damnit I wish I had HBO. Im gonna search the interwebz for this.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wolverine was awesome. i only had one problem with a power in it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Official District 9 trailer...I'm gonna see this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS