Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-06-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Nothing screams, "I have no friends!", like going to the movie theatre alone. lol. The friends part isnt the problem for me but, actually finding one that wants to willingly see Star Trek, now that's the difficult part. I could always go with my dad. haha. He always talks during movies, though. Last movie I saw with him, another one of his old favorites, Rocky Balboa.
That is the issue I have. I'm with Brent on this. Why can't you go alone?? You want to sit in silence during the movie anyway?? Why have someone there if you aren't gonna talk to them?? I used to go to movies alone all the time. It is the same experience.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are worried about people seeing you and thinking you have no friends, they obviously dont know you or else they'd be there with you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol...it's not a big deal I guess but, I would never go alone. That just seems sad. haha.

As for talking...I talk with the people I go with all the time. My dad just goes on and on and delves into the histoy and backstory of things a little too much. Or he's one of those people who will be like. "Who is that?" or "What just happened" over and over when he doesnt know what's going on. It is funny, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO, two of the best movie scenes ever. Definitely two of my favorite. DeNiro is freaking amazing.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
lol...it's not a big deal I guess but, I would never go alone. That just seems sad. haha.

As for talking...I talk with the people I go with all the time. My dad just goes on and on and delves into the histoy and backstory of things a little too much. Or he's one of those people who will be like. "Who is that?" or "What just happened" over and over when he doesnt know what's going on. It is funny, though.
I was lucky enough to have friends that were up to seeing ******* any movie at any time but on a couple occasions when they have bitched out (all except one were after already seeing multiple movies that day) I have just gone alone. It really is not that big a deal at all I find. Nobody really gives a **** and it is dark anyways so nobody really will see your face.

In other news I got Ottawa premiere tickets to see Star Trek tonight at 7. I am very much looking forward to it.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a new theatre opening here, and they're playing Star Trek tomorrow at 6:30. Don't think I'll go because I may be going with some people Friday, but I think that that's interesting.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much does it cost for movies where you guys live?

Here, it's $3.50 before 6pm and $5.50 after if you have a student ID. Also they have those super legit digital projectors.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Here, it's $3.50 before 6pm and $5.50 after if you have a student ID. Also they have those super legit digital projectors.
Primetime usually $9.50 - $10.50 in Northern VA area where I'm from. Rape.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$7.00 here

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up in Canada, it's costing me $9.75. It's way too much but its always been around that so you get used to it. I am so jealous of paying only having to pay 5 bucks.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Up in Canada, it's costing me $9.75. It's way too much but its always been around that so you get used to it. I am so jealous of paying only having to pay 5 bucks.
dude, I always go at like the noon showing haha there is never anyone there and we pay $3.50. If I go about 2 exits down the highway, there is a theatre that is BYOB but it's like $7-8 a show so **** that.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wow that is awesome. My theatre is up to $8 matinee and $10.50 for night showings. Terrible.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Slumdog Millionaire for the first time tonight. Really good movie. A lot better than I expected actually.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dude, I always go at like the noon showing haha there is never anyone there and we pay $3.50. If I go about 2 exits down the highway, there is a theatre that is BYOB but it's like $7-8 a show so **** that.
Only in ******* Texas is there a BYOB theatre. At the Dark Knight some college kids behind me snuck in a 30 rack of keystone. Basically half the theatre seemed to be ****** at the midnight premiere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
Only in ******* Texas is there a BYOB theatre. At the Dark Knight some college kids behind me snuck in a 30 rack of keystone. Basically half the theatre seemed to be ****** at the midnight premiere.
Dude in Austin, there is a place call the Alamo Drafthouse that serves you food and booze during movies and it's ******* awesome. I got WASTED when I saw Beowulf and was basically laughing my ass off the whole time.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Dude in Austin, there is a place call the Alamo Drafthouse that serves you food and booze during movies and it's ******* awesome. I got WASTED when I saw Beowulf and was basically laughing my ass off the whole time.
Yeah, I've been dying to go to the Drafthouse for a long time.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love Tropic Thunder.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

70 fresh, 4 rotten for Star Trek. One of the rotten was Roger Ebert surprisingly but, he's losing all credibility anyway these days. I was wary after he gushed about the Happening. Wonder how much he got paid for that one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christ $8 for a matinee is harsh. It's $3.50-$4 around my place. If you want to be really cheap, you can wait a few months and catch a 2nd run for $.50.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That's not even fair. I would love to go to the theatre a bunch of times out of the year but, I have to pick and choose wisely because, the prices are just crazy these days over here. Oh and the food prices are worse than ball park prices. Like $4 for a hot dog. The theatre used to be my date spot. haha. But that is when it cost like $4.50 several years ago.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just rented The Reader, Trans-Siberian, & The Wrestler.

I liked the reader a lot more than I thought I would, like Schindler's List it's another Fiennes brother in a 2nd World War Holocaust-themed movie filmed in Germany. It's 100% performance-driven & I was riveted to Kate Winslet's performance, her best ever, no wonder she was Oscar-nominated! There are great cameos too. Here's a non-Spoiler Alert warning though: it's profoundly depressing. Big dollops of postwar German guilt, but what did you expect? It's the Holocaust after all -- everywhere outside of the Hollywood Dream Factory everybody is sick of it, but the Holocaust stillis big box office in Hollywood. I give it ****.

The Wrestler was also performance-driven & a Dyathink? career comeback vehicle for Mickey Rourke. For me, Rourke either hits a home run (Falling Angel, Sin City) or stinks on ice (Yr. of the Dragon) in his films, & this one is almost a homer, I'll say a triple with RBIs. ;) I'd say he's back with a vengeance. And those of you guys who aren't blind or gay will really enjoy stripper role Marisa Tomei nekkid -- she's worth the admission/rental price alone. Semi-spoiler alert ---> The ending is maudlin melodramatic. And too predictable, that's why I give it *** & 1/2*.

Trans-Siberian might have gone straight to video, it has Woody Harrelson in a surprise performance as a naive churchgoing teacher from Iowa who is targeted by predatory drug smugglers ... yeah, I know, I thought b/c he's Woody Freaking Harrelson he would play the drug smuggler too, but no. Ben Kingsley is great as a corrupt Russian cop. Great cinematography emphasizing the seediness & antiquated p/o the former Soveit Union on the longest RR ride in the world. I give it **.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can get $2 dollar matinee here in Louisiana and it used to be a dollar and yes, they do show everything new.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
IMO, two of the best movie scenes ever. Definitely two of my favorite. DeNiro is freaking amazing.

I almost want to sit through an hour long wedding reception just to get to that scene. Excellent choices. I'm not sure that's the best scene in Raging Bull, though. My personal favorite is the wall beating scene and I also have to mention the, "You **** my wife?" scene. Then there's the "Hit me in the face" scene. The steak scene as well. Ah, **** it, the whole movie is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Notorious, and as a fan if B.I.G. and hearing all the great reviews it got, I found it was a bit formulaic and rather dull. The whole west coast/east coast thing just came out of nowhere and there was no build up at all. I didn't learn anything knew about him. It didn't move me to any kind of reaction. The way he treated Lil Kim was the only thing, other than the music of course, that I thought they hit out of the park. It was a good lead performance, surprisingly, and the kid who played Puffy was very good as well. The ending was cheesy as they tried to paint him as a saint just before he dies and make us feel bad for a guy that was pretty ****** up and not really likable. It wasn't great, wasn't bad. Fairly mediocre. I was a little disappointed.

6/10

One movie I've been putting off since it came out that I just watched was Talk to Me. A truly incredible film. One of the five best of 2007. A powerhouse performance from Cheadle that should have been Oscar nominated, and an incredible performance from Chiwetel Ejiofor, the two best black actors in the business if you ask me, and both give their career best works. I can't praise this enough. It's just so crisp and so concise that it never takes a false step or hits a wrong note. It also has one of the most powerful scenes I've ever seen following the the MLK assassination. I think this is as good as movies gets. A masterpiece. Some great lines and very funny moments. Tarji P. Hanson was also great and absolutely banging. One of my favorite female actresses. Great movie that made me laugh, choked me up and put a smile on my face.

10/10

2007 was such a great year. I'd put Talk to Me in my top 3:

Quote:
1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (Andrew Dominik)
2. There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas Anderson)
3. Talk to Me (Kasi Lemmons)
4. No Country for Old Men (Joel and Ethan Coen)
5. Lars and the Real Girl (Craig Gillespie)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-07-2009 at 12:25 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

You buy food at the theater? You're there for 2 hours! haha