Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Persepolis was one of favorites last year. Nice choice.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
I've gone pretty movie crazy this week:

Watched Pulp Fiction for the first time (dont crucify me). Completely and utterly awesome movie.

O Brother Where Art Thou. Disappointed considering the Coen Brothers directed it. Gorgeous movie, story was meh, movie was too short. Clooney was pretty awesome, though. Overall, it was alright.

Persepolis. Beautiful, beautiful movie. Interesting story. Overall, solid, but that's about it.
I loved O Brother Where Art Thou, fantastic movie. I'd agree, not my favourite Coen Bros, but a great movie indeed. All three are great choices, I loved them all.

The soundtrack for O Brother was also fantastic

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait to see this; I love Woody Allen.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I cant wait to see this; I love Woody Allen.
As great as Woody Allen is I think Larry David is even greater.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I loved O Brother Where Art Thou, fantastic movie. I'd agree, not my favourite Coen Bros, but a great movie indeed. All three are great choices, I loved them all.

The soundtrack for O Brother was also fantastic
The soundtrack was the best part. I've been listening to Man of Constant Sorrow like nonstop.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O Brother Where Art Thou is great. I hear some people hate it, which I don't get.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People hate O Brother? Why? That's such an enjoyable movie. I love the dialogue.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
O Brother Where Art Thou is great. I hear some people hate it, which I don't get.
As I said, I didnt hate it, but I didnt think it was great. Solid, but doesn't compare to their other works.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see the Signal? I bought it a couple of days ago, I still havent watched. Heard it was supposed to be pretty good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Anyone see the Signal? I bought it a couple of days ago, I still havent watched. Heard it was supposed to be pretty good.
I loved it. I thought it was a really excellent horror movie.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O Brother Where Art Thou is awesome. I quoted the hell out of that movie in middle school.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I loved it. I thought it was a really excellent horror movie.
Nice, thanks for the input my good man. I have a bunch of movies I bought recently that I still need to check out. Gonna have one big movie night, one of these nights I suppose.

I'm also anxiously waiting for my dvd store to put out tCCoBB and the Wrestler. They'll only be like $7, which is awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice, thanks for the input my good man. I have a bunch of movies I bought recently that I still need to check out. Gonna have one big movie night, one of these nights I suppose.

I'm also anxiously waiting for my dvd store to put out tCCoBB and the Wrestler. They'll only be like $7, which is awesome.
The 2-disc or single disc addition of TCCOBB? If it's the 2 disc, that's a ******* steal.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The 2-disc or single disc addition of TCCOBB? If it's the 2 disc, that's a ******* steal.
Not sure, they put out w/e they have after they've been viewed for like a week or two.

I did get my 2 disc copies of Unbreakable, American Gangster, and There Will Be Blood there for only $7-8 each. Pulp Fiction for $4.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-09-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched this. It was just okay.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That movie certainly seems destined to fail. There wasnt much to the trailer anyway but, it didnt seem like anything special...and Sasha Grey cast as the lead? I mean really? What the hell was Soderbergh thinking on this one?

Probably would have been better if the trailer wasnt dialouge free and people could actually see if Grey could actually act or not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-09-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you see it with someone you **** Brent?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Unless he had an unfortunate accident involving the loss of both of his hands then yes. I'm sure he did
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
well, my hands are conscious beings, so no.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get the jobs, then we get the khakis, and then we get the chicks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
We get the jobs, then we get the khakis, and then we get the chicks.
Watching cinemax?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-09-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watching cinemax?
Indeed I am oh wise one.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if I posted this, but Star Trek was a 10/10 on SFX, I'd say 8/10 on as a movie.

Worth every penny for 2 hrs of entertainment.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I don't know if I posted this, but Star Trek was a 10/10 on SFX, I'd say 8/10 on as a movie.

Worth every penny for 2 hrs of entertainment.
I feel the exact same way.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I feel the exact same way.
Dido.. Oops, ditto. As Dido would sing though, Kurk and Spock would go down with this ship, they won't put their hands up and surrender.

Wow, I am lame. Great movie though, JJ Abrams did an unbelievable job especially with the casting.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote