Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Trek kicks ass! So far this yr. it's the 09 Dark Knight.

Without doing a Spoiler Alert, I can say it has enough of the signature lines & trademark nuances of TOS to provide links to viewers without being trite.

Even those who hated Trekkies & TOS will like this thrill a minute film even more. It's literally come light yrs. since Star Trek: The Movie from 1979 & Abrams has hit a home run with only one household name star (Eric Bana) .... I give it 4 & 1/2 stars ****&1/2.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Star Trek kicks ass! So far this yr. it's the 09 Dark Knight.

Without doing a Spoiler Alert, I can say it has enough of the signature lines & trademark nuances of TOS to provide links to viewers without being trite.

Even those who hated Trekkies & TOS will like this thrill a minute film even more. It's literally come light yrs. since Star Trek: The Movie from 1979 & Abrams has hit a home run with only one household name star (Eric Bana) .... I give it 4 & 1/2 stars ****&1/2.
I was hoping for a For God sakes Jim. If Bones did say it I missed it. I have a undead rogue on wow named Bonesmccoy, win!

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:31 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got around to watching TCCOBB earlier and I really loved this movie. One of the best movies I've seen in quite some time.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:56 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I finally got around to watching TCCOBB earlier and I really loved this movie. One of the best movies I've seen in quite some time.
Yeah I just watched it a few nights ago. Definitely a great movie, the only thing I didn't really care for was the way it ended, I mean it wasn't a bad ending just a "ehhh" ending. If that makes any sense.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I was hoping for a For God sakes Jim. If Bones did say it I missed it. I have a undead rogue on wow named Bonesmccoy, win!
We did get a "Are you out of your Vulcan mind?!" though......I kept dreaming about that film last night, it made quite an impression.

****SPOILER ALERT**** -- In TOS Spock went thru his hormonal surge hypnosis in the Amok Time episode with High Priestess T'Pol that was set on an intact planet Vulcan, & both his parents were alive & well there & in other episodes, how do they square that with this prequel?

Personally I want a remake of Arena, the episode filmed at the Vasquez Rocks (Acton, CA, I used to pass it twice daily commuting to work in Palmdale) with Kirk vs. the Gorn, my fave episode from TOS but it figures someone with the Lizard handle would like the Gorn :roll:, this time with a CG Gorn without a bad rubber suit & aluminum foil eyes that looked like disco balls....

And when they make the foregone conclusion sequel to the prequel for Summer, 2010, how far will it divert from the awful & quicly forgotten 1979-80 1st film ST: TMP? Or will it be so similar to the series Enterprise the producers of the now defunct series will take legal action for TM infringement? I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that the rights to TOS were bought when they made this as rthey tried to adhere to the ST universe & production values originally created by Roddenberry, even using TOS slogan about "Boldly going ... etc" at the conclusion. The makers of this yr's Star Trek may have to create a whole new outer space pantheon of characters to continue this cash cow film series of TOS, I think the writers who wrote the best episodes for TOS, D.C. Fontana & sci-fi icon Harlan Ellison, are still alive somewhere in LA to rewrite their works from 1968, it will be interesting to see.

Last edited by LizardState : 05-13-2009 at 09:47 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:11 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
We did get a "Are you out of your Vulcan mind?!" though......I kept dreaming about that film last night, it made quite an impression.

****SPOILER ALERT**** -- In TOS Spock went thru his hormonal surge hypnosis in the Amok Time episode with High Priestess T'Pol that was set on an intact planet Vulcan, & both his parents were alive & well there & in other episodes, how do they square that with this prequel?

Personally I want a remake of Arena, the episode filmed at the Vasquez Rocks (Acton, CA, I used to pass it twice daily commuting to work in Palmdale) with Kirk vs. the Gorn, my fave episode from TOS but it figures someone with the Lizard handle would like the Gorn :roll:, this time with a CG Gorn without a bad rubber suit & aluminum foil eyes that looked like disco balls....

And when they make the foregone conclusion sequel to the prequel for Summer, 2010, how far will it divert from the awful & quicly forgotten 1979-80 1st film ST: TMP? Or will it be so similar to the series Enterprise the producers of the now defunct series will take legal action for TM infringement? I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that the rights to TOS were bought when they made this as rthey tried to adhere to the ST universe & production values originally created by Roddenberry, even using TOS slogan about "Boldly going ... etc" at the conclusion. The makers of this yr's Star Trek may have to create a whole new outer space pantheon of characters to continue this cash cow film series of TOS, I think the writers who wrote the best episodes for TOS, D.C. Fontana & sci-fi icon Harlan Ellison, are still alive somewhere in LA to rewrite their works from 1968, it will be interesting to see.
Amok Time is one of my favorite episodes. Spock actually smiles in that one. If they were going to remake an episode into a movie, Space Seed with Khan. Theres a lot more they could do with Khan I think. For the sequel though, my guess is that its going to involve the Klingons.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 05-13-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was reading on imdb that Steven Soderbergh is directing moneyball with Brad Pitt as Billy Beane and Demetri Martin as Paul De Podesta thought that was intresting

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My brother somehow obtained a copy of the upcoming movie "The Hurt Locker" with Ralph Fiennes, Evangelline Lily, and Guy Pearce. Its about a bomb squad in Iraq. I seriously suggest you all check our the trailer for this film, cause the movie itself is ******* phenomenal. Im enjoying it immensely.

EDIT: Its up on certain websites. I suggest obtaining it immediately. Best war movie Ive seen since Jarhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 05-13-2009 at 07:44 PM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i was reading on imdb that Steven Soderbergh is directing moneyball with Brad Pitt as Billy Beane and Demetri Martin as Paul De Podesta thought that was intresting
I hope they have a twist ending where they show DePo after his LA Dodger days beating down Bill Plaschke.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how bad was the Day the Earth Stood Still remake? I bought it today on the cheap. Just because, I'm a sucker for the end of the world popcorn flick. I've heard it was awful but, I'm sure I'll be entertained here and there. haha. It did come with the original movie as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it has Keanu it has to be amazing
Old 05-13-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
You now have my attention...Demetri Martin is awesome.

Speaking of Demetri Martin, Taking Woodstock seems like an interesting movie. I love the music too, so I might have to see this one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1127896/

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So how bad was the Day the Earth Stood Still remake? I bought it today on the cheap. Just because, I'm a sucker for the end of the world popcorn flick. I've heard it was awful but, I'm sure I'll be entertained here and there. haha. It did come with the original movie as well.
Bad. Really Bad. But it came with the original, so it was a good purchase.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Klaatu barada nikto

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Bad. Really Bad. But it came with the original, so it was a good purchase.
Yeah, that was pretty much the primary reason I decided to buy it. Otherwise, I probably would have just rented it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the trailer for the new Halloween. SIAP.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3702784537/
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hurt Locker was awesome. That is all.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Klaatu barada nikto
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna murder myself if I dont' see the Star Trek movie in the next two days. I think I'm having withdrawals; watching old episodes of TOS and Next Generation just makes it worse.

....ALSO, it turns out that I watched Speed Racer last night and that movie is awesome. Best movie I've watched in a while, extremely well done. Maybe a little long, but it has everything and more than I expected, and I'm not just talking about the action parts, not by a long shot. File that one under one of those films that the critics panned that is actually a spectacular pick.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who hates Demitri Martin?

I need some movie recommendations from this past year or so to watch during the summer. Ive seen the big ones like Slumdog, TCCOBB, and The Wrestler but I feel like I've missed out on a bunch of other ones. Haven't been getting the chance to watch movies as much due to school n stuff.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I need some movie recommendations from this past year or so to watch during the summer. Ive seen the big ones like Slumdog, TCCOBB, and The Wrestler but I feel like I've missed out on a bunch of other ones. Haven't been getting the chance to watch movies as much due to school n stuff.
He's okay. He definitely didn't deserve his own show though, which is terrible.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rent and watch Midnight Meat Train. Sounds like pino but it was surprisingly good.
This is, of course, if you are in the mood for horror.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Good recent movies that Ive watched?

1. The Hurt Locker
2. Choke
3. The Visitor (highly underrated)
4. Synecdoche, New York
5. Burn After Reading

Those are all pretty new movies that I throroughly enjoyed that didnt get a ton of media coverage.
Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

APS was right on with recommending Synecdoche, New York and The Visitor. Synecdoche was by far my favorite movie of 2008. I thought there was some tremendous films in 08 but Synecdoche just blew them all out of the water in my mind. I can honestly say that it is one of my all time favorites and I never say that after seeing a movie once. It was just such a ******* fantastic movie watching experience for me. As for The Visitor Richard Jenkins puts on an acting clinic and really the whole movie was just great.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I watched Role Models. I wasnt too sure about it like 20-30 minutes in but, it kept getting better. I really liked it. Everybody was great. Even Mclovin.

Also that teacher that Sean William Scott got with was bangin. I dont fault the guy. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-14-2009 at 05:56 PM.