Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-26-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I know Terminator reviews and have been talked about quite a bit in here, but I am kind of miffed as to why so many people hate this movie.

The action is entertaining and Bale always does a great job. I think it's definitely better than 3, but not up there with T2.

Still, I went in expecting bad and left thinking "2 hours of solid enterainment"
I'm enjoying that its sucking. :) I made a wager at the beginning of the year that Harry Potter would be the highest grossing movie of the year at 4:1 odds and at 2 1/2:1 was Terminator. The Watchmen was high as well and that didnt do well either. Looks good for me. :).....I think Terminator did bad because it only appeals to younger guys who like seeing a ton of things being blown up.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw Taken last night for the first time. To be honest I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It was a cool story and you could tell the guy would stop at nothing to save his daughter.......I just didn't like how unstopable he was. The dude was a machine.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Trek was ******* awesome
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I absolutely detest Dan Brown, and everything he has ever written. Those **** movies are just worthless extension of an already talentless hack who is the literary equivalent of the cocky guy at the bar who is just so full of **** that most of the unintelligent population of america cant help but listen to. Not to insinuate that you are unintelligent, but to put it in perspective, at the end of my University English class, my professor handed us the Da Vinci Code and told us this is how not to write. Ugh, Dan Brown.

/rant
Oh agree. But the Da Vinci code story was at least entertaining and didn't have the most obvious of conclusions that even a 5 year old could figure out, like Angels and Demons. But still, I was entertained at least.

Also, what is more entertaining is to hear/see all the religious people outraged over both. Especially Angels and Demons, at least the movie, which other than the violence I don't really see the problem with.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Traffic earlier and it was good, long but good.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Little Miss Sunshine and Fanboys tonight, the latter of which I had not seen before. Thought it was pretty good. Had some funny moments for sure. And Kristen Bell should be a brunette permanently. She was actually hot in this movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seen Terminator tonight, wow... I absolutely LOVED it!

And now... I wait for "The Hangover"

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:22 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Terminator was ******* great. Those critics don't know what they're talking about.

It was the best of the franchise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
The Terminator was ******* great. Those critics don't know what they're talking about.

Since I havent seen the new one, Im not going to be the one to crucify you...but I think its very likely you will be ridiculed for this statement.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I absolutely detest Dan Brown, and everything he has ever written. Those **** movies are just worthless extension of an already talentless hack who is the literary equivalent of the cocky guy at the bar who is just so full of **** that most of the unintelligent population of america cant help but listen to. Not to insinuate that you are unintelligent, but to put it in perspective, at the end of my University English class, my professor handed us the Da Vinci Code and told us this is how not to write. Ugh, Dan Brown.

/rant
Agreed, big props for Perfect Score's evaluation here. I tried to read Digital Fortress last yr, got 2 chapters into it & flung it against the wall in disgust. Brown is all contrivance, I think he writes with his PC open to Wikipedia/conspiracy theories, or has the Encyclopedia Brittanica in his lap. And without the historical footnoting he is just plain dull, no style. DF is now on my pile of donations to the San Jose Public Library.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnny Depp in Blow. Watched it a total of 3 times the last two nights. Can't get enough of it.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

/rant
I'm not saying I like Dan Brown, though I did find the Da Vinci Code to be a somewhat entertaining read, but I really think I hate the fans of his more than anything. His books are works(if you can even call them that) of fiction, and if someone seriously believes anything the man writes, they should be shot. Like the rant and everything but he is just taking advantage of the time by exploiting this modern distaste for actual research and creating intriguing stories set to historical themes/conspiracies that don't even exist. In essence, **** people and **** DB.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I haven't seen Salvation yet, but...Terminator 2 was the ************* ****.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terminator Salvation sucked, just stupid...the original scripted sounds way more intriguing. **** Christian Bale, his ego screwed up this movie from the moment he signed up.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Night of the Living Dead is just now starting on Encore Action(??) don't know why it's on that channel, every time I've seen it on Encore, it's been on Encore Mystery.. which is also kinda strange.

Either way, I love Night of the Living Dead. I could watch it a million times.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I absolutely detest Dan Brown, and everything he has ever written.
"The chapters are so short, so I feel really smart when I am reading it!"

I re-watched Dirty Work today, if you havent seen it, take the time to do so. I used to love the movie when I was in high school and my love has been renewed. It was Bob Saget's first directing gig and stars Norm MacDonald and Artie Lange.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"In the land of the skunks, he who has half a nose is king!"

I haven't seen all of it in a while. I own Dirty Work on VHS, but due to an odd tradition, I'm not allowed to open it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
"In the land of the skunks, he who has half a nose is king!"

I haven't seen all of it in a while. I own Dirty Work on VHS, but due to an odd tradition, I'm not allowed to open it.
Please elaborate.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Even though I liked Terminator Salvation more than most on here, that statement is just total silliness. It's not even the second best of the franchise.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Agreed, big props for Perfect Score's evaluation here. I tried to read Digital Fortress last yr, got 2 chapters into it & flung it against the wall in disgust. Brown is all contrivance, I think he writes with his PC open to Wikipedia/conspiracy theories, or has the Encyclopedia Brittanica in his lap. And without the historical footnoting he is just plain dull, no style. DF is now on my pile of donations to the San Jose Public Library.
I think he just Google's "How to write a cliched, boring, stereotypical thriller novel that combines elements from 50 other boring, stereotypical writers" and then goes from there. Its quite hilarious to read his work. Its like his editor took the day off. The amount of inappropriate sentence structure in a published novel should never be that bad. Never. Awkward phrasing, geographical errors, misogynist theories, functionally ******** characters...yep, all the makings of a best seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I'm not saying I like Dan Brown, though I did find the Da Vinci Code to be a somewhat entertaining read, but I really think I hate the fans of his more than anything. His books are works(if you can even call them that) of fiction, and if someone seriously believes anything the man writes, they should be shot. Like the rant and everything but he is just taking advantage of the time by exploiting this modern distaste for actual research and creating intriguing stories set to historical themes/conspiracies that don't even exist. In essence, **** people and **** DB.
I know. And to be fair, he is rich for taking advantage of the millions of morons out there who will read anything that inspires a teenie bit of religious controvery. That said, the man is a hack, and I bet there are several posters on this site who could not only edit The Da Vinci Code to the point where it was a servicable piece of literature, but could indeed write an independent novel with more skill then Brown. The man is simply inept, and nothing Ive read of his suggests otherwise. This really belongs in the literature thread, but still. I cannot stand Dan Brown, and judging by the amount of positive responses in here, neither can most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
"The chapters are so short, so I feel really smart when I am reading it!"

I re-watched Dirty Work today, if you havent seen it, take the time to do so. I used to love the movie when I was in high school and my love has been renewed. It was Bob Saget's first directing gig and stars Norm MacDonald and Artie Lange.
This made me laugh. Out loud. Only because I know someone who said it.
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Even though I liked Terminator Salvation more than most on here, that statement is just total silliness. It's not even the second best of the franchise.
The Terminator would be the 1984 movie that started the franchise. That is what he is referring to.

Quote:
This made me laugh. Out loud. Only because I know someone who said it.
I know someone who said they thought it was a smart book because it was "original" to come up with that conspiracy. I thought about harming them, but my brain was in shock because of such a ridiculous statement.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Terminator would be the 1984 movie that started the franchise. That is what he is referring to.
I thought that at first, but the whole "those critics don't know what they're talking about" thing threw me for a loop. Of course, I don't know how the critics treated the original Terminator.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I thought that at first, but the whole "those critics don't know what they're talking about" thing threw me for a loop. Of course, I don't know how the critics treated the original Terminator.
I think some did not like it's ultra-violence.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dont think so. See, he said those critics dont know what they are talking about. The 1984 film, The Terminator, was a huge critical success and is actually 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. I think its much more likely he is referring to the new one and just used The Terminator forgetting that there was an actual movie called that haha.
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called the first negative reviwer for Up correctly!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote