Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Lest we not forget Dr. Kuni...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS97C3_yTiQ
That maybe the best thing I've ever seen.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lizzy Caplan is another hot comedic actress

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

saw The Hangover last night.. ******* hilarious!
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went and saw The Hangover tonight, and oh my god was it ******* epic. Absolutely blows away all the comedies from last year, its just as good as Old School if not better. Todd Phillips is awesome. I loved his little cameo in the elevator too. Zach Galifanakas makes my life better, and Bradley Cooper is ******* hilarious. And if I dont marry Zooey, Heather Graham should be my backup. Shes like 40 now, but still ******* smoking hot. Overall, very ******* funny movie. Thats definitely a one to buy. I bet the commentary with Galifanakas would be ******* hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Went and saw The Hangover tonight, and oh my god was it ******* epic. Absolutely blows away all the comedies from last year, its just as good as Old School if not better. Todd Phillips is awesome. I loved his little cameo in the elevator too. Zach Galifanakas makes my life better, and Bradley Cooper is ******* hilarious. And if I dont marry Zooey, Heather Graham should be my backup. Shes like 40 now, but still ******* smoking hot. Overall, very ******* funny movie. Thats definitely a one to buy. I bet the commentary with Galifanakas would be ******* hilarious.
Blows away all the comedies from last year? I enjoyed the movie, but it certainly doesn't blow away Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Tropic Thunder. And Todd Phillips movies never really can capture the right amount of heart (could be because of his obsession with one-dimensional girlfriend or boyfriend characters) that the Apatow gang comedies have.

Zach was the **** in it though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSM > The Hangover because of quotability alone.

Both were great though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Blows away all the comedies from last year? I enjoyed the movie, but it certainly doesn't blow away Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Tropic Thunder. And Todd Phillips movies never really can capture the right amount of heart (could be because of his obsession with one-dimensional girlfriend or boyfriend characters) that the Apatow gang comedies have.

Zach was the **** in it though.
I liked FSM, and thought either it or Zack and Miri was the funniest of the year last year, but I loved the Hangover so much more. It might be because I am not a huge Segel fan, and I love the cast of The Hangover. Both great, but I laughed alot harder at The Hangover.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach and Miri and Tropic Thunder were good, but certainly not great. FSM was the best comedy of last year, but it still wasn't as good as the Hangover imo. Most I've laughed since Borat.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to get High Fidelity from my local Wal-Mart.

Love the movie!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good choice.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Excellent movie, said it a thousand times, one of my all time top 10. Great film.
Quote:
Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seen Then Hangover today and it was great. IMO Tropic Thunder/FSM>The Hangover. Still a good movie though
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

You seen huh...
Quote:
Old 06-08-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of this years comedies that i'm seeing getting no love is I love you, man. I remember i laughed quite alot, but I was also high, so I guess it needs a rewatch.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You seen huh...
When your opinion is wrong, you are not allowed to correct people.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When your opinion is wrong, you are not allowed to correct people.
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG YOU *****!

And I didnt correct him.
Quote:
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I seen Then Hangover today and it was great. IMO Tropic Thunder/FSM>The Hangover. Still a good movie though
The fact that you put Tropic Thunder before FSM is disturbing enough, but to put both ahead of The Hangover...

Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
The fact that you put Tropic Thunder before FSM is disturbing enough, but to put both ahead of The Hangover...

chill out, it's his opinion.

and aps, shut the f up, you douche.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
YOUR OPINION IS WRONG YOU *****!

And I didnt correct him.
My opinion is not the same as yours so it is automatically right.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-08-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
One of this years comedies that i'm seeing getting no love is I love you, man. I remember i laughed quite alot, but I was also high, so I guess it needs a rewatch.
That movie was awesome...I liked it a lot. Paul Rudd is the man.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Last edited by the decider13 : 06-09-2009 at 12:11 AM.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt like Tropic Thunder as much as most on here apparently. FSM was great but, I've seen it a billion times. Firstly because I own it and it's been on HBO like every night for a few months. I Liked Zack and Miri more actually. But that's a pretty close one. Both hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
chill out, it's his opinion.

and aps, shut the f up, you douche.
go **** yourself and stop being a **** its getting really ******* annoying

Quote:
My opinion is not the same as yours so it is automatically right.
You said my opinion was wrong, I was just jokingly responding to yours...
Quote:
Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
You said my opinion was wrong, I was just jokingly responding to yours...
But that was a joke. And that last one was a joke. So basically I joked about your joking response to my original joke about your opinion being wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Paul Ruud is the man.
This is the truest statement ever.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
That movie was awesome...I liked it a lot. Paul Ruud is the man.
Is that Barrett Ruud's brother? I do love Paul Rudd though.

RIP TheManInBlack