Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2009, 02:55 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight I had the displeasure of seeing Land of the Lost. I badly wanted to see the Hangover again, or even Up, but the girl I went with wanted to see LOTL for some reason. Damn I want those 2 hours back.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
but the girl I went with wanted to see LOTL for some reason.
This should have been posted in the Relationship Advice Thread. haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I just checked it out and indeed it does. I've been waiting for this movie since its details came out and I love the cast. Emily Mortimer maybe one of most underrated actresses out there right now.

And for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Doesn't look like a Scorsese movie. Looks more like a Hitchock type movie.

Looks amazing though, and it probably will be.

I just watched the trailer for 2012 recently and I forgot just how much I can't wait to see this damn movie. It's looks incredible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Doesn't look like a Scorsese movie. Looks more like a Hitchock type movie.

Looks amazing though, and it probably will be.

I just watched the trailer for 2012 recently and I forgot just how much I can't wait to see this damn movie. It's looks incredible.
People said the same thing about Terminator Salvation which also had a ****** director so don't get your hopes up too much.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see the movie Franklyn? I wanted to see it after I saw the trailer a long time ago and well, I havent heard much about it since then.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
People said the same thing about Terminator Salvation which also had a ****** director so don't get your hopes up too much.
McG is better than Roland Emmerich.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ente...nt/ci_12380356

Quote:
The project seems such a natural fit you wonder why no one thought of it before: Martin Scorsese's going to direct a film biography about Frank Sinatra.
Quote:
Reportedly, Scorsese's camp is leaning toward Leonardo DiCaprio, who has made three films with the famed director. But the studio behind the film, Universal, is said to be pushing Johnny Depp. Vocal ability apparently isn't an issue, as plans call for using Sinatra's original recordings. Another name being tossed around: Justin Timberlake.
It have promise?
Old 06-13-2009, 04:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aren't Scorcese/DiCaprio working on a Teddy Roosevelt biography too?
Old 06-13-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Righteousness.
only pixar movie that wasnt good.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

btw i saw terminater last night (ive been putting it off). i dont know why evreyone said it sucked i really enjoyed it. there was more action than there was story, but whats wrong with that? definately 2 hours of entertainment.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
btw i saw terminater last night (ive been putting it off). i dont know why evreyone said it sucked i really enjoyed it. there was more action than there was story, but whats wrong with that? definately 2 hours of entertainment.
Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Action
i actually like to use my brain

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Action
idk all i know was i was entertained. thats what i go to movies for.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tonight I had the displeasure of seeing Land of the Lost. I badly wanted to see the Hangover again, or even Up, but the girl I went with wanted to see LOTL for some reason. Damn I want those 2 hours back.
My friends went to see LOTL but since I was in South Florida I got to skip. woooooohooooo.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but the bashers are gonna bash it because they were set on that before it even came out. It entertained me as well.

Quote:
Ah c'mon. Sometimes guys just wanna see **** get blown up. There's nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
My friends went to see LOTL but since I was in South Florida I got to skip. woooooohooooo.
Consider yourself lucky. I'd be a lot less disappointed if I hadn't had to shell out about 20 bucks for tickets. If my friend wasn't out of the country I would have at least gotten in for free and only lost my time.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Ghost Town yesterday, it was really good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw "The Hangover" last night. Stupid humor, but lots of it. I enjoyed it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have a brain?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah c'mon. Sometimes guys just wanna see **** get blown up. There's nothing wrong with that.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marisa Tomei is so for the win.

The Wrestler was good, I just dislike those types of endings.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team America still makes me LOL.

"Team America **** YEAH! So lick my butt, and suck on my balls!"
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I could see Timberlake in that role.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:45 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You have a brain?
actually three

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:57 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't think the action was that great to be honest.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such a good movie

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched a few movies last night.

Jaws was the first during the day, and I think this was the first time I actually watched the movie from start to finish. Anyway, it's simply a great movie. A ******* classic. One of Spielberg's top 5, maybe top 3. I haven't seen it in a long time and I'v always watched it when it was on TV and I was fairly young, so it was good to finally watch it without interruption. I didn't realize just how damn good Robert Shaw was in that. His death scene and his face in that scene is one of the most vivid death scenes I can ever remember. Just so damn realistic looking. There are a few things here and there (imperfections) that kind of annoyed me like some of the smaller roles actors just being completely butchered by never-before actors. Some of the writing was also a bit cheesy (Just a few lines here and there). Overall, one of the most entertaining movies I've ever seen and one of the great suspense films. One of my favorite scenes in any movie I've ever seen:

10/10

Then I saw the movie everyone is talking about, The Hangover, and I was shocked in just how non-lol it was. Did I laugh? Yeah, about three times. Two of those LOLs came in the first five minutes and the last five minutes, so there was a lot of downtime during the movie where I didn't laugh at all. It was kind of a stupid comedy with some sick **** like a really, old fat guys ass and a one of the characters getting a BJ. I don't know, but jokes like that got old a long time ago. It's just gross and not funny anymore. Zach Galifianakis was in all three LOL moments. When he was getting his inseam measured and his subsequent reaction had me laughing the hardest, and this came like two minutes into the movie. The next laugh came around the 30 minute mark where Galifianakis simulated the act of an infant playing with himself. Then the pictures at the end got a good laugh. Other than that I was constantly waiting for the movie to get funny since everyone was talking about this as "one of the best comedies of the last few years." Ever since Knocked Up and the ******** apprasial that got, I kind of stopped watching comedies (didn't see many from last year, but Gran Torino was the funniest movie of the year. The only problem is that its considered a drama...). It felt incredibly long. The girl I was with said it was too long and for an hour 40 minute movie... that's not a good sign. I don't think Bradly Cooper made me even crack a smile once. He was just worthless. The guy with the missing tooth hardly got a reaction from me. Overall a pretty bad movie and very disappointing. Look a chicken in the motel room... funny. A tiger too. Even funnier. Mike Tyson punching someone in the face...

4/10

Then I watched 88 Minutes. I honestly laughed out loud at this movie as much as I did with The Hangover. This was ******* awful. I figured out the killer without even trying. I really wasn't paying much attention for the first ten minutes and still picked the killer out of the crowd in pretty much the first scene the killer was in. It was obvious to a person who wasn't even paying attention. Al Pacino... I don't even know what to say. I was laughing at his hair throughout the movie. He had this breakdown scene and I was laughing at it, maybe because it was terrible acting or because they stopped while getting chased, shot out and had **** blowing up to have a moment of RR. He was so lethargic and passive and came off as extremely disinterested. Worst Pacino movie and by far the worst Pacino performance.

0/10

I also caught the last half of Superbad. Another overrated comedy, but Seth Rogan and the SNL guy were funny as the two cops. They did have me cracking up. Looked alright, but the kids in the movie didn't really have me laughing. I don't think I'll probably ever watch it from start to finish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote