Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-17-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Happy Gilmore 2 would be a much better idea. Am I right? :)
truer words have never been spoken good sir.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Happy Gilmore 2 would be a much better idea. Am I right? :)
Only if it's straight to video.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Killshot. It was very meh.

Now I am watching Charlie Wilsons War. It is not meh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:44 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just think its funny to look at how many great actors now started out as nothing more then pretty faces, and develop into great actors later. Guys like Leo and Matt Damon come to mind. I admire guys like PSH and yes, Paul Giamatti, who break into the industry without that added aspect to their appeal. Because as much as we all love them for their acting skills, alot of people out there watch movies simply to see the pretty people on screen.
Thats mostly more for actresses. Guys care strictly about what she looks like and if she is willing to get naked than the girls acting ability. If you had to have talent then you would never have heard of the names Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Heather Graham, especially Audrina Patridge, and Julianne Hough would still be in dancing. Once they hit 30 guys move on to the next 21 year old while girls like older guys. You would never see a girl George Clooney's age listed as one of the hottest people around.

Not to mention you can name out of shape guys that have made it whereas you really cant name a girl that isnt skinny and has big boobs that has had a successful movie career.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 06-17-2009 at 03:49 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Movie Quote!

"All he's gotta do, is stay down...now, we're ******."

Perfect delivery on that one.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was on HBO yesterday, I believe. I've seen it a billion times. Good stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:18 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Thats mostly more for actresses. Guys care strictly about what she looks like and if she is willing to get naked than the girls acting ability. If you had to have talent then you would never have heard of the names Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Heather Graham, especially Audrina Patridge, and Julianne Hough would still be in dancing. Once they hit 30 guys move on to the next 21 year old while girls like older guys. You would never see a girl George Clooney's age listed as one of the hottest people around.

Not to mention you can name out of shape guys that have made it whereas you really cant name a girl that isnt skinny and has big boobs that has had a successful movie career.
Kathy Bates
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Queen Latifa

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Kathy Bates
Kathy Bates is hotter than Jessica Alba.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Movie Quote!

IDK, I like the Pikey language. But here is another good one

Turkish: "What's happening with them sausages Charlie?"
Charlies: "2 minutes Turkish"
(5 minutes pass)
Charlie: "5 minutes Turkish"
Turkish: "It was 2 minutes, 5 minutes ago"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I can see where you are coming from to a certain extent. But look at someone like Meryl Streep, who is probably the most prolific actress alive atm. Not an overly attractive woman, but a fantastic actress. The same can be said for the aforementioned Kathy Bates. Angelica Houston as well. I understand what you are saying, but its the exact same process for men. Guys like Ashton Kutcher and so on and so forth would have never made it in the industry were it not for their looks. Guys like Leo and Matt Damon, who are both fantastic actors now, were both described as heartthrobs when they were brought into Hollywood, and their movies were targeted at women. Like Titanic. Do you remember how many girls had Leonardo DiCaprio posters on their walls after that movie? As it turns out, those guys turned into great actors, and I love both them on screen. But what I am saying is I admire guys like PSH and Giamatti and Spacey who werent introduced into Hollywood that way, yet have still gone on to become amazing and prolific actors.

As for the women you listed, if you think Scarlett Johansson is a bad actress, you need to watch more of her early stuff. She has chosen bad roles lately, but she certainly isnt a bad actress and doesnt get by just on her looks. Or at least she didnt used to. Heather Graham is the same deal, I dont consider her a bad actress at all. I know what you are saying, just those are bad examples.

But Jessica Alba is borderline painful to watch on screen. And Audrina Patridge? How many guys watch The Hills? You can blame that one on the girls who watch that ****, not the guys who wanna see hot women haha
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rachel Weisz: attractive and very talented

oh and her husband is my favorite director

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can see where you are coming from to a certain extent. But look at someone like Meryl Streep, who is probably the most prolific actress alive atm. Not an overly attractive woman, but a fantastic actress. The same can be said for the aforementioned Kathy Bates. Angelica Houston as well. I understand what you are saying, but its the exact same process for men. Guys like Ashton Kutcher and so on and so forth would have never made it in the industry were it not for their looks. Guys like Leo and Matt Damon, who are both fantastic actors now, were both described as heartthrobs when they were brought into Hollywood, and their movies were targeted at women. Like Titanic. Do you remember how many girls had Leonardo DiCaprio posters on their walls after that movie? As it turns out, those guys turned into great actors, and I love both them on screen. But what I am saying is I admire guys like PSH and Giamatti and Spacey who werent introduced into Hollywood that way, yet have still gone on to become amazing and prolific actors.

As for the women you listed, if you think Scarlett Johansson is a bad actress, you need to watch more of her early stuff. She has chosen bad roles lately, but she certainly isnt a bad actress and doesnt get by just on her looks. Or at least she didnt used to. Heather Graham is the same deal, I dont consider her a bad actress at all. I know what you are saying, just those are bad examples.

But Jessica Alba is borderline painful to watch on screen. And Audrina Patridge? How many guys watch The Hills? You can blame that one on the girls who watch that ****, not the guys who wanna see hot women haha
Leo did really well in the Titanic and brought that character to life so I think he wasnt just casted because girls liked him. He has grown into being one of the top actors I will agree. Would Megan Fox really be in Transformers if she didnt look hot while leaning over an engine looking like she is fixing a car? I'm sure guys are going to see that movie just to see Megan in it. She especially wouldnt be casted in Jennifer's Body since the only reason they got her was to see her get out of a lake almost completely naked except for panties on. Even if that movie bombs you know the person who paid for that movie is happy because I am sure he was on set watching her get out of a lake topless all day long. I havent seen anything that Scarlett has been in where she is a good actress. Its just that all of these top girls in movies all want to be taken seriously but every single one of them has got naked for one thing or another to keep their fame alive and get more money.

I agree that it is nice seeing someone that doesnt have a pretty face have a good career but I think its a lot easier said and done for guys than it is for girls. Queen Latifah really hasnt had all that much of a career as roles in decent movies. I dont think Bringing Down the House really counts. I respect her because she got her roles by willing to let Will Smith make fun of her weight in The Fresh Prince to get her name out there.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 06-17-2009 at 01:22 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
IDK, I like the Pikey language. But here is another good one

Charlies: "2 minutes Turkish"
(5 minutes pass)
Charlie: "5 minutes Turkish"
Turkish: "It was 2 minutes, 5 minutes ago"
I didn't see Snatch until about 6 months ago. Biggest hidden secret of my life.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Leo did really well in the Titanic and brought that character to life so I think he wasnt just casted because girls liked him. He has grown into being one of the top actors I will agree. Would Megan Fox really be in Transformers if she didnt look hot while leaning over an engine looking like she is fixing a car? I'm sure guys are going to see that movie just to see Megan in it. She especially wouldnt be casted in Jennifer's Body since the only reason they got her was to see her get out of a lake almost completely naked except for panties on. Even if that movie bombs you know the person who paid for that movie is happy because I am sure he was on set watching her get out of a lake topless all day long. I havent seen anything that Scarlett has been in where she is a good actress. Its just that all of these top girls in movies all want to be taken seriously but every single one of them has got naked for one thing or another to keep their fame alive and get more money.

I agree that it is nice seeing someone that doesnt have a pretty face have a good career but I think its a lot easier said and done for guys than it is for girls. Queen Latifah really hasnt had all that much of a career as roles in decent movies. I dont think Bringing Down the House really counts. I respect her because she got her roles by willing to let Will Smith make fun of her weight in The Fresh Prince to get her name out there.
I didnt disagree with you about Megan Fox. She has about as much personality as a telephone pole when shes onscreen. Her looks have definitely contributed to her movie career.

As far as Leo goes, he was a heartthrob, and turned into a great actor after. He broke into the business because teenage girls everywhere wanted him.

As for Scarlett, Match Point and Lost in Translation come to mind as good performances from her. Vicky Cristina Barcelona was just a good movie overall, and In Good Company is a really underrated film as well. Scarlett can act; in fact, I quite enjoy her onscreen presence when shes trying to be something more then a tart.
Quote:
Old 06-17-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for Scarlett, Match Point and Lost in Translation come to mind as good performances from her. Vicky Cristina Barcelona was just a good movie overall, and In Good Company is a really underrated film as well. Scarlett can act; in fact, I quite enjoy her onscreen presence when shes trying to be something more then a tart.
I thought Scarlett was pretty good in The Girl With the Pearl Earring or whatever that movie was called.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Scarlett is alright but, pretty overrated as an actress. She's pretty awkward with limited range or depth, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kathy Bates is hotter than Jessica Alba.
I dont get your Alba hate. You confuse me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Movie Quote!

snatch is it?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
snatch is it?
There it is.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont get your Alba hate. You confuse me.
She can't act and she's not really all that attractive to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I find her attractive, but there are definitely hotter women out there. I never watch her movies though. Its easier to just look at pictures of her. Shes painful to see onscreen.
Quote:
Old 06-17-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Well yeah she cant act at all but, she is amazingly attractive. You can have your Kathy Bates, though. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Anyone know what Inception is about? Good looking cast.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/
Old 06-17-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

No one knows what it's about yet but yeah, the cast is indeed amazing. I'm glad James Franco was busy so, JGL could take his place.

edit...I just heard it has a $200 million budget. Wow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-17-2009 at 04:31 PM.