Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-18-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

see this, because euro's make better horror movies.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Still, that was a batman movie. The huge budget was expected. Hearing that this one will cost $200 million plus was shocking news to me.
especially since no details of the movie have been released.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

Probably the best horror movie Ive seen in the past 5 years. I thought it was very very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Clayton is my fav movie from 2007. I didn't know what to expect but LOVED it.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, saw much of Constantine last night, decent movie, story is alright, liked how it went at the end. Keanu was ok as an exorcist, and Rachel Weisz was meh as a detective. Didn't know Shia LeBouf was in it, but he did good as Constantine's driver.

Saw Crash today, excellent movie. They really pushed that racial issue early on in the movie, and its basically the underlying theme throughout, but it was wonderfully written. The cast was just great, I mean they didn't really need Jennifer Esposito, but hey you got to see her topless which I can't complain about. The use of LA was well done, it could have fit into any urban area with a high percentage of minorities, but I think LA was perfect being that the title was Crash and LA is the city I think of people driving the most. The whole connection issue was a bit of a stretch, because I can't see it, maybe my only squabble with the movie, but its otherwise an amazing movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crash was a little to coincidental for it's own good.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't care too much for Crash.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I didn't care too much for Crash.
There is a Crash that I do love and that is the one involving James Spader and *******.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crash is the thinking mans movie for people who don't like to think.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Best performance of the decade? Yikes...thats a tall order. I definitely like his TWBB performance better then his GONY performance, but I might not even say Daniel Plainview was the best of this decade...although I guess American Beauty was '99...Id have to think on that one.
Kevin Spacey? Great performance yes, but to think of it as one of the best acting performances you've ever seen? No titty farcking way.

Best Performance of the decade goes to...

This is not debatable.

DDL' two performances should be in the discussion, but, ultimately, he takes a back seat to Ledger.

A really underrated performance of a guy mentioned as an underrated actor would be Jake Gyllenhaal in Jarhead. One of the best war movies ever made, and probably the most accurate war movie ever made. I usually hate Gyllenhaal in just about everything he does (Kind of like Mark Ruffalo, but semi-talented), but he was amazing in Jarhead. I don't think I would call it top 10 of the decade or anything like that, but a lack of a nomination doesn't sit well me... if I cared enough to think about it.

And I'm adding this performance in just about anything regarding "best performances":

Bale (Bateman) made Norman Bates look like a fruit cake.

I also loved Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash in Walk The Line and Matt Damon in The Departed. Just two personal favorites that are a little underrated. I'd also add Sean Penn in The Assassination of Richard Nixon, which is the closest thing to De Niro in Taxi Driver. It might be better, actually.

There's so many great performances, and it's hard to say what's better than what, but Ledger was pretty much as good as it possibly gets. I'd put Mark Wahlberg's portrayal of Dirk Diggler/Eddie in Boogie Nights right along next to Ledger along with De Niro in Raging Bull and Al Pacino in Scarface and The Godfather as a Top 5 list. The aforementioned Christian Bale probably squeezes out one of the Pacino performances for top 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 06-18-2009 at 03:29 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

saw the third terminater. just doesnt compare to the first 2
Old 06-18-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep Bleep View Post
Ed Norton = best actor
Old 06-18-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That one, 25th hour, he did good in Rounders, fight club.. american history X... primal fear ofc..

All I'm saying is give this guy a good script and let him work his magic.
I wouldn't call Norton the best but I am a huge fan. I would compare him to Depp, he can take pretty much any role and make it memorable.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Leo is the guy that dies in every movie, then Norton is the guy of multiple personalities. He's finally just going go all the way in Leaves of Grass and just play two different people.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Who would you consider best?
Right now I would probably go with Phillip Seymour Hoffman. He is just so ******* phenomenal in everything he does and gets the edge over others because of the large number of roles that he completely ******* owns. Ed Norton is definitely a guy you can argue is the best though. My top 5 prominent actors working today off the top of my head would be PSH, DDL, Depp, Pitt, Oldman. Norton still would make my top 10 easily though. All time Norton would have a tough time cracking the top 25 for me.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hangover was hilarious
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

just finished tyson. very intresting. he has definately has had a ****** up life. i reccomend it
Old 06-18-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
There is a Crash that I do love and that is the one involving James Spader and *******.
How can you not love movies that have scenes where people have sex while car accidents occur?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

i wouldn't call that a horror movie though

i <3 eli btw (not the qb the 10 year old girl in the film)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I hate both movies. Crash w/ Spader is just too crazy for my taste. It's basically porn. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Kevin Spacey? Great performance yes, but to think of it as one of the best acting performances you've ever seen? No titty farcking way.

Best Performance of the decade goes to...

This is not debatable.

DDL' two performances should be in the discussion, but, ultimately, he takes a back seat to Ledger.

A really underrated performance of a guy mentioned as an underrated actor would be Jake Gyllenhaal in Jarhead. One of the best war movies ever made, and probably the most accurate war movie ever made. I usually hate Gyllenhaal in just about everything he does (Kind of like Mark Ruffalo, but semi-talented), but he was amazing in Jarhead. I don't think I would call it top 10 of the decade or anything like that, but a lack of a nomination doesn't sit well me... if I cared enough to think about it.

And I'm adding this performance in just about anything regarding "best performances":

Bale (Bateman) made Norman Bates look like a fruit cake.

I also loved Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash in Walk The Line and Matt Damon in The Departed. Just two personal favorites that are a little underrated. I'd also add Sean Penn in The Assassination of Richard Nixon, which is the closest thing to De Niro in Taxi Driver. It might be better, actually.

There's so many great performances, and it's hard to say what's better than what, but Ledger was pretty much as good as it possibly gets. I'd put Mark Wahlberg's portrayal of Dirk Diggler/Eddie in Boogie Nights right along next to Ledger along with De Niro in Raging Bull and Al Pacino in Scarface and The Godfather as a Top 5 list. The aforementioned Christian Bale probably squeezes out one of the Pacino performances for top 5.
Ive no trouble saying that Kevin Spacey in American Beauty is one of, if not the best acting performance I have ever seen. I think hes absolutely spectacular, and if I were to name the top 3 actors of this generation off the top of my head, he would probably be #1 or #2. Edward Norton would most certainly make my top 5 because of his incredible range, and PSH and DDL and probably Depp or Crowe would round out the top 5.

I like how you say the best performance of the decade is not debatable. Of course its debatable. There are plenty of reasons one can argue Kevin Spacey in American Beauty is just as good as Ledger in TDK. As for the other performances you listed, they are good, but none are legendary for me. There are oh so many more that I prefer. If we are talking all time performances, Marlon Brando in On The Waterfront probably takes the cake for me. Matt Damon in The Departed? I liked Leo better. Sure, Bale was great as Bateman, but he wasnt incredible. Its all subjective, and for you to say it isnt is just foolish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to say...Leo in the Departed > Damon in the Departed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is showing in a special engagement tomorrow with a QA with Siegel, may attend:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314164/

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Definately...I've been meaning to watch that movie again, but I need to set aside like 3 hours. Such an awesome movie.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Markie Mark was better than both of them IMO.

Quote:
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe **** yourself.
- Markie
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote