Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, Mark Wahlberg and Alec Baldwin's characters should have a sitcom together.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Markie Mark was better than both of them IMO.

- Markie
He steals the movie out from under the them in like 5 scenes. Great movie though.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God dammit. I just watched Fight Club again. Now any other movie I watch for a while will just be **** by comparison. Such a ******* sick movie. Might be my number 1 all time. Forrest Gump is up there with it though.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Hostel 2...so lame.

As for the Departed some more. Wahlberg was good...I think he was given a little too much praise for that role but, that's just me. I still loved him in that role, I love Marky Mark. I think Leo and Jack were the best in the Departed though, especially, Leo. The whole cast was outstanding.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-19-2009 at 03:21 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo Its About That Time
To Bring Forth The Rhythm And The Rhyme
Ima Get Mine So Get Yours
I Wanna See Sweat Coming Out Your Pours
On The House Tip Is How Im Swingin This
Simply Hip Hop Boy We Aint Singing This
Bringin It To An Entire Nation
Black White Red Brown Feel The Vibration
Old 06-19-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Markie Mark was better than both of them IMO.

- Markie
Quote:
**** yourself.

I'm tired from ******* your wife.

How's your mother?

She's tired from ******* my father.
or

Quote:
My theory on feds is they're like mushrooms, feed 'em **** and keep 'em in the dark.
Since we're throwing quotes out there who can guess which movie I was watching last night...

Quote:
Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
Quote:
I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how ******* crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
God dammit. I just watched Fight Club again. Now any other movie I watch for a while will just be **** by comparison. Such a ******* sick movie. Might be my number 1 all time. Forrest Gump is up there with it though.
"And chicken feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken either."

Fight Club is about 30 mins. too long & the revelation ending way too predictable (most guessed the Norton imaginary friend/alter ego identity about an hr. into it) but it's still a 4-star movie b/c of those scorching performances. Even Helena Bonham Carter was great in it, you wouldn't think she could be that hot as a junkie, but she was.

Those who condemn Brad Pitt's acting should watch his role as Tyler Durden here juxtaposed with the uncharacteristically bad (very bad) Wolfgang Petersen epic film Troy, Pitt can act, when we wants to anyway. Yeah I know he has a clause written into his film contracts that he has to go shirtless & flex his triceps on cue to, but wth....

Maybe both Fight Club & Forrest Gump were such box office gold mines b/c both their respective scripts were spot on close to their books, which were superlative fiction works in their own rights, dialog & one-liners were lifted directly into the films from their pgs. They were both intellectually stimulating without becoming boring & both tapped into universal iconic themes. btw a gump is an old Deep South expression for a r*t*rded (or to be pc about it, mentally challenged) person, & I of course loved the Alabama setting & Crimson Tide refs. Winston Groom wrote a perfect picaresque novel, with all the picaresque traits, recurring characters over the yrs, journey motif, etc.

Last edited by LizardState : 06-19-2009 at 11:05 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

you really guessed the ending. huh. id have to say i was completely shocked when i found out that it was his imagination.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just watched Hostel 2...so lame.

As for the Departed some more. Wahlberg was good...I think he was given a little too much praise for that role but, that's just me. I still loved him in that role, I love Marky Mark. I think Leo and Jack were the best in the Departed though, especially, Leo. The whole cast was outstanding.
Some of the boston accents in that movie were just terrible though, especially Martin Sheehan...."micwropwrocessessahhhs"

Damon's and Markie mark's were really good though, although it should be expected as they are both from Boston.

Last edited by Bigburt63 : 06-19-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Bigburt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
"And chicken feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken either."

Fight Club is about 30 mins. too long & the revelation ending way too predictable (most guessed the Norton imaginary friend/alter ego identity about an hr. into it) but it's still a 4-star movie b/c of those scorching performances. Even Helena Bonham Carter was great in it, you wouldn't think she could be that hot as a junkie, but she was.

Those who condemn Brad Pitt's acting should watch his role as Tyler Durden here juxtaposed with the uncharacteristically bad (very bad) Wolfgang Petersen epic film Troy, Pitt can act, when we wants to anyway. Yeah I know he has a clause written into his film contracts that he has to go shirtless & flex his triceps on cue to, but wth....

Maybe both Fight Club & Forrest Gump were such box office gold mines b/c both their respective scripts were spot on close to their books, which were superlative fiction works in their own rights, dialog & one-liners were lifted directly into the films from their pgs. They were both intellectually stimulating without becoming boring & both tapped into universal iconic themes. btw a gump is an old Deep South expression for a r*t*rded (or to be pc about it, mentally challenged) person, & I of course loved the Alabama setting & Crimson Tide refs. Winston Groom wrote a perfect picaresque novel, with all the picaresque traits, recurring characters over the yrs, journey motif, etc.
Umm Fight Club wasnt a box office gold mine. It actually did terrible at the box office, because the studio used a ****** advertising campaign that made it look like a boring street fighting movie. It made very little money at the box office, but as far as I know, its one of the best selling DVDs.

And yes, Pitt can act. I wouldnt even say the roles you mentioned as his best, and Fight Club is my all time favorite movie. Hes excellent in Interview with the Vampire and Snatch as well, and very good in Benjamin Button.

As for the ending being predictable...meh. Im not really going to argue, because like I said, its my favorite movie ever by a long shot, Ive watched it countless times...I think the very first time you watch it, the ending is not visible, but most people have seen it more then once and go "oh, I so knew the ending"' when really, they did not...Just my thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ending or the Twist is not predictable at all. I gotta agree with APS and by god we hardly do

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think the ending was that predictable when I watched it the first time. It was predictable as soon as Tyler disappeared though basically. Thats when you started to think, "Oh... maybe he is just Tyler or something, this is ****** up..." and that just adds to the awesomeness of it.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't think the ending was that predictable when I watched it the first time. It was predictable as soon as Tyler disappeared though basically. Thats when you started to think, "Oh... maybe he is just Tyler or something, this is ****** up..." and that just adds to the awesomeness of it.
I did not however guess the ending in the 6th Sense no matter how many freaking clues the I See Dead People crew threw at me. My wife claims she did guess it -- Bruce Willis did not know he was dead -- & my wife has never never let me live it down. oh well

I agree, Vox, the genie was out of the bottle when Tyler disappeared, then reappeared. The giveaway for me was Norton bought only 1 airline ticket for those scenes he was sitting next to Tyler on the plane, & they showed him staring at the tickets later in disbelief.

Quote:
Some of the boston accents in that movie were just terrible though, especially Martin Sheehan...."micwropwrocessessahhhs"
lmao at the phonetics, kudos to burt, every time I see The Departed it disappoints me more. OK script from the Lehane book, yes Damon was good & sounded dead right for Bahhhhst-an. Sheehan did a better new England accent as the Pres. from New Hapmshuh in the West Wing, but he can dick up accents not native to him like no other.... hear him as Robt. E. Lee in The Killer Angels trying to do a Virginia aristocrat accent, uggh. As Southerner I have no patience for actors destroying Southern accents on screen. See Mystic River for better NE accents. Best thing about The Departed was Nicholson as a charismatic despotic gangster & homicidal maniac, almost a Shakespearean character. It wasnt as bleakly depressing as it should it have been from the subject matter, the many betrayals between caharacters are predictable, you knew it would end with everybody offing everybody else & a scene full of dead people.

Still not buying into Marky Mark as a major film actor, although he was OK in the Planet of the Apes remake & elsewhere. I can't forget he was a rapper whose gimmick was pulling his baggy pants down to expose his boxers, classy guy. He was authentic as a psycho onscreen in several films too, maybe close to the actual Marky about age 16, I saw an E! a bio on him focusing on his teenage hoodlum background in Beantown.

Last edited by LizardState : 06-19-2009 at 02:27 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the trailer for "Cold Souls" and it looks amazing. Paul Giamatti is so underrated its criminal. In this one, he actually plays an actor named...Paul Giamatti! It looks great though.

Also, eagerly awaiting Shrink with Kevin Spacey. That looks amazing as well.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Also, the trailer for Zombieland, with Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone looks awesome as well. Im sure its bound to be some sort of Shaun of the Dead ripoff, just less British, I love those Horror/Comedy crossovers. And Emma Stone is starting to look really really hot.
Quote:
Old 06-19-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just watched the trailer for "Cold Souls" and it looks amazing. Paul Giamatti is so underrated its criminal. In this one, he actually plays an actor named...Paul Giamatti! It looks great though.

Also, eagerly awaiting Shrink with Kevin Spacey. That looks amazing as well.
They stole that idea from The Simpsons.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Also, the trailer for Zombieland, with Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone looks awesome as well.
Woody Harrelson is awesome.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if someone posted this ever but a pretty fun movie game.

http://www.empireonline.com/crypticcanvas/

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

I'm supposed to watch Valkyrie tonight, I've heard good things. Is it a good movie?
Old 06-19-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm supposed to watch Valkyrie tonight, I've heard good things. Is it a good movie?
Its alright, I'd give it anywhere from high 6 to a low 7 out of 10. There isn't nearly as much action as it seems, but thats fine with me. It was kind of predictable for me... lol.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
very interesting story. A fun one to watch, especially if you dig WWII films.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was ok. Can't say I'd watch it again though.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sister told me they are making a Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs movie. That is a winner no matter how you look at it.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Its alright, I'd give it anywhere from high 6 to a low 7 out of 10. There isn't nearly as much action as it seems, but thats fine with me. It was kind of predictable for me... lol.
Well being that the movie was based on something that actually happened, it should be predictable.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Well being that the movie was based on something that actually happened, it should be predictable.
That was a joke, lol...

They were trying to kill Hitler, and obviously, since he made it through the war, and then killed himself, they failed.