Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched it twice when I rented it. I guess I'm just a WWII movie buff though. The July 20 Attempt is a good story even if you already know what happens, and apparently Tom Cruise has the exact same profile as the real Colonel Staffenburg. Self-fulfilling destiny movies are still good without being unpredictable a lot of times - American Beauty pretty much tells you how it ends in the first scene.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 06-21-2009 at 08:53 AM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Fight Club is about 30 mins. too long & the revelation ending way too predictable (most guessed the Norton imaginary friend/alter ego identity about an hr. into it)
How was the ending at all predictable? The only way you could have seen it coming would have been if somebody had told you there was a twist but left you to figure out what. Unless, of course, you're just trying to be 'that guy' that guesses movie outcomes correctly.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Year One was just awful. Michael Cera was the only thing that made me not want to kill myself.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Yea, it was a pretty bad movie. Nobody was remotely funny in the film. Oh well.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to know that it sucked...I like Michael Cera so I had thought about going. Now I will just wait for Transformers next week instead.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrific, probably the most underrated, movie of all time

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as you want something with Ramis and Cera (and a small David Cross role) to be good, that movie just looks awful.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

Terrific, probably the most underrated, movie of all time
I watched it like a month ago. It gets better everytime you watch it.

As for Year One, its odd you all hated it, it got terrific early reviews. It was at 100% on Rottentomatoes for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I watched it like a month ago. It gets better everytime you watch it.

As for Year One, its odd you all hated it, it got terrific early reviews. It was at 100% on Rottentomatoes for a while.
Now it's at 20%, so not so shocking they didnt like it. :)

Early Transformers reviews arent too hot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Hangover again for the second time tonight. I probably laughed harder the second time, because I picked up on a bunch of smaller things. Like how Allen tries to be just like Phil throughout the whole movie, that was hilarious.

I also ordered me a pair of BluBlockers just like the ones Allen had in the movie. Only cost like $19 too, and they are awesome.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always laugh at the trailer(s) for Year One, yet I have no desire to see it. Strange.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:34 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

saw The Hangover tonight.. it was great. It's still selling out, too.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:51 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to go see Transformers 2 last night, it was pretty good, not a patch on the first but a decent watch for a couple of hours. Plus... Megan Fox!!!!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:15 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I always laugh at the trailer(s) for Year One, yet I have no desire to see it. Strange.
Year One may be the one few Jack Black movies I care to see.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Year One may be the one few Jack Black movies I care to see.
That's because it's a Harold Ramis movie
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of you may like this. It's a shot LOTR movie. The Hune for Gollum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Plus... Megan Fox!!!!!
is severely overrated.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
lmao at the phonetics, kudos to burt, every time I see The Departed it disappoints me more. OK script from the Lehane book, yes Damon was good & sounded dead right for Bahhhhst-an. Sheehan did a better new England accent as the Pres. from New Hapmshuh in the West Wing, but he can dick up accents not native to him like no other.... hear him as Robt. E. Lee in The Killer Angels trying to do a Virginia aristocrat accent, uggh. As Southerner I have no patience for actors destroying Southern accents on screen. See Mystic River for better NE accents. Best thing about The Departed was Nicholson as a charismatic despotic gangster & homicidal maniac, almost a Shakespearean character. It wasnt as bleakly depressing as it should it have been from the subject matter, the many betrayals between caharacters are predictable, you knew it would end with everybody offing everybody else & a scene full of dead people.
Okay, firstly, Lehan didn't write the original source material. You might be thinking of Mystic River? Possibly Gone Baby Gone? Or maybe somehow confused it with the not yet released, but future Scorsese classic, Shutter Island. It was pretty much a remake of the Hong Kong trilogy, Infernal Affairs. Secondly, the script is a ******* a masterpiece.

You didn't know how it was going to end, so just stop. Were people going to die? That would be a reasonable assumption given the title, but to end in the fashion that it did... No.

As far as it not being bleak... how many people involved in this actually lived? How many saw "justice" through the legal process? The movie ends with a symbol that tries to show how far corruption exists (rat against the State House) and from an earlier reference of Nicholson's character drawing a picture of rats completely overtaking the State House. One could see the message showing how you're always going to have good and bad against each other, and you're going to have bad masking their identities with the good (Damon-- who's just as bad as the lead gangster constantly killing people), so the good are fighting amongst themselves to weed out the bad that infects that good. While the good is fighting the bad on the streets they're also in an internal war with themselves and battling corruption. Then you also have the main objective of the good constantly battling the evil on the streets making the constant war never ending and seemingly unwinable (for lack of a better word), especially when good and bad is nearly indistinguishable (Damon bad, Leo good, but their actions are the exact opposite). The bad don't have to play by the rules where the good does. Dignam (Wahlberg) knew Damon was a dirty little **** and he couldn't prove it, so he had to step outside his own bounds and play the game like criminals, making him... now bad? Dignam's character is a microcosm of the frustration a cop can feel... He knows for a fact that Damon is a dirty little rat, but by law he doesn't have enough evidence to prove it in court so he can't make an arrest, and as the bodies pile up around Damon, Dignam gets to the breaking point and acts just like a criminal and disregards the law, which he is supposed to uphold and protect.

I don't know how bleak you wanted it, but there surely isn't much positive or hope expressed in the film. It's as good a movie as you're going to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ive no trouble saying that Kevin Spacey in American Beauty is one of, if not the best acting performance I have ever seen. I think hes absolutely spectacular, and if I were to name the top 3 actors of this generation off the top of my head, he would probably be #1 or #2. Edward Norton would most certainly make my top 5 because of his incredible range, and PSH and DDL and probably Depp or Crowe would round out the top 5.

I like how you say the best performance of the decade is not debatable. Of course its debatable. There are plenty of reasons one can argue Kevin Spacey in American Beauty is just as good as Ledger in TDK. As for the other performances you listed, they are good, but none are legendary for me. There are oh so many more that I prefer. If we are talking all time performances, Marlon Brando in On The Waterfront probably takes the cake for me. Matt Damon in The Departed? I liked Leo better. Sure, Bale was great as Bateman, but he wasnt incredible. Its all subjective, and for you to say it isnt is just foolish.
Edward Norton is vastly overrated. I liked him a lot before it was this popular, but he's done little of anything to call great in this decade, especially over the last five years. He's good, but not great. Not top 5.

Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront? That's because you read ****. His best performance is The Godfather. On the Waterfront is horribly outdated. You want to call it the best of the 50s and I wont even put up a debate, but that movie is so soapy and overly melodramatic, even for the 50s, that it's not even funny.

Leo as a tough guy was probably the only flaw in The Departed. I bet Ledger would have been a lot more convincing as Billy Constigan. I see that as one of the Leo' weaker performances, and I think he was out shined by Damon, Nicholson and Wahlberg.

I'll take quite a few people over Ed Norton right now. Sean Penn, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Heath Ledger (Since he did more in 2007 and 2008 than Norton has done in his entire career), Chiwetel Ejiofor, Don Cheadle, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, Viggo Mortensen, Daniel Day-Lewis, Tommy Lee Jones, Jack Nicholson, Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, Guy Pearce (Incredibly underrated), Sam Rockwell, Benicio Del Toro, Alec Baldwin, Matt Dillon, Mark Wahlberg, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr... maybe a few more... I don't know, but that's just off the top of my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 06-20-2009 at 01:38 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that Norton has gotten pretty overrated at this point. Made one of my all time favorite movies and his best movie in Fight Club, but that was ten years ago and he hasn't made a memorable movie since. Maybe 25th Hour, but one good movie in ten years? Come on.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the Waterfront is not terribly outdated, but I don't think Brando's performance in that movie is the best or his best. I think he was better in A Streetcar Named Desire personally.

The best performance ever though is DeNiro in Raging Bull.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I'll take quite a few people over Ed Norton right now. Sean Penn, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Heath Ledger (Since he did more in 2007 and 2008 than Norton has done in his entire career), Chiwetel Ejiofor, Don Cheadle, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, Viggo Mortensen, Daniel Day-Lewis, Tommy Lee Jones, Jack Nicholson, Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, Guy Pearce (Incredibly underrated), Sam Rockwell, Benicio Del Toro, Alec Baldwin, Matt Dillon, Mark Wahlberg, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Robert Downey Jr... maybe a few more... I don't know, but that's just off the top of my head.
Eww, that's the only one I will plain out disagree with. I can't stand him. Oh and Matt Dillon ahead of Edward Norton is pretty funny also.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm seeing Year One tonight. wish me enjoyment.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
On the Waterfront is not terribly outdated, but I don't think Brando's performance in that movie is the best or his best. I think he was better in A Streetcar Named Desire personally.

The best performance ever though is DeNiro in Raging Bull.
I'm partial to Gregory Peck in 'Mockingbird myself. Brando's best performance I think was in the Godfather.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I'm partial to Gregory Peck in 'Mockingbird myself. Brando's best performance I think was in the Godfather.
Uhhhhhhh

Old 06-20-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Marlon Brando I think I'm going to watch Apocalypse Now
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote