Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-23-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
It had a budget of like 15 bucks. If anything DVD sales could recoup most of that.
Still there was no reason not to have a wider release. The trailer never even debuted on television and it's a fantastic trailer. It certainly would have made a lot of money opposed to how much it was made for. Some have described it as castaway in space. Granted there may not be enough action for a casual viewer but, the love of film is ever growing. This movie would have held up just fine in a wider release, imo. Sony should have been a little more ballsy on this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It seems like you have had limited exposure to Burton. Personally, I think its his lesser known projects which are better. Big Fish and Ed Wood are my favorite films of his, although I do love Nightmare Before Christmas as well. I am eagerly anticipating Frankenweenie.
I did really like Big Fish, I just forgot it. But I didn't mean to say I think Burton sucks (if I did, I misspoke), just that the movies I've seen that he has done, like those mentioned, weren't that good. I didn't think the Batman's were terrible, but they weren't great either, imo. I know it's a comic book, but the movies were too outlandish and didn't seem like very well told stories.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Still there was no reason not to have a wider release. The trailer never even debuted on television and it's a fantastic trailer. It certainly would have made a lot of money opposed to how much it was made for. Some have described it as castaway in space. Granted there may not be enough action for a casual viewer but, the love of film is ever growing. This movie would have held up just fine in a wider release, imo. Sony should have been a little more ballsy on this one.
Oh I'm with you. I would love to see these type of movies get more promotion and attention. But I'm so used to waiting for the DVD's, while all my local theaters run Paul Blart and Dance Flick on two screens.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Indiana Jones>>>You.
Is this an internet putdown?

Kind of like that internet jargon so commonly used amongst people who post on message boards far too often than normal? Epic (usually all caps) or fail (Usually all caps, but sometimes combined for 'epic fail') or awesomeness (rarely all caps)?

Are there any more IPs (Internet putdowns... I made that up myself) I should know about so I wont get "offended?"

I apologize for not watching the movie as a child and not liking Indiana Jones as an adult seeing as it's not aimed at the 20-something, testosterone driven male that is more appreciative of vulgarity and realism than some dude with a whip running around jumping on things, or jumping off things, or jumping out of the way of oncoming things. I don't like Little Giants anymore... not that I've watched it in years. Guess what? I also don't like Pixar movies... since they're for little kids. If thats your thing then thats that your thing, but it shouldn't be shocking to hear someone bash those crappy movies. I don't know anyone who would want to watch Indiana Jones if I asked them. They would tell me to grow up. Thats just where I'm from though. May be a different reaction in your neck of the woods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to be a parody.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm a jealous panda. ha. I cant find a theatre in my area that is playing it. (it would have to be somewhere in NY, blah) The marketing for the movie was terrible. It could have done fairly well in theatres and yet since they decided to push it in limited release...it's made like $400,000. Yeah, that's not good.
I know I still have to wait until July 10 for it to be out over here, but that'll probably just be one small theater. A bigger release could've been good, but I'm just glad somebody picked it up here. Hopefully more of the same occurs.
Away We Go and Public Enemies until then.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's your name?
Reggie.
How old is you
15? N***** you at least 30.

One of the best conversation's in movies comes from Bad Boys 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I know I still have to wait until July 10 for it to be out over here, but that'll probably just be one small theater. A bigger release could've been good, but I'm just glad somebody picked it up here. Hopefully more of the same occurs.
Away We Go and Public Enemies until then.
Dipson North Park?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Fincher is directing an Aaron Sorkin written movie about Facebook and it's creator, Mark Zuckerberg. Fincher directing a Sorkin written movie should be very interesting even though the subject doesn't seem to have much depth to it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amherst is the one I know will have it, fisch.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
David Fincher is directing an Aaron Sorkin written movie about Facebook and it's creator, Mark Zuckerberg. Fincher directing a Sorkin written movie should be very interesting even though the subject doesn't seem to have much depth to it.
A Fincher movie about Facebook? Eh?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
A Fincher movie about Facebook? Eh?
Yeah I'm not so sure what the movie is really going to be about but Fincher doesn't make bad movies so it's something to keep an eye on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
No one disses Han Solo. For the record, he shot first.
I have a shirt that says simply:

"Han shot first"

I wear it a lot when I work out and always get at least one comment.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah I'm not so sure what the movie is really going to be about but Fincher doesn't make bad movies so it's something to keep an eye on.
I am not much a fan of The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have a shirt that says simply:

"Han shot first"

I wear it a lot when I work out and always get at least one comment.
About your rock hard abs or the shirt?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-23-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
About your rock hard abs or the shirt?
Sadly, the shirt. I am not one of those dudes who shows up to the gym rocking a shirt that is one or two sizes too small. Once, some chick goes, "who's Han?" and I wanted to bludgeon her to death.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Han Solo is a *****.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because:

1. Fight Club 10/10
2. Seven 9/10
3. The Game 8/10
4. Panic Room 7/10
5. Alien 3 6.5/10
6. Zodiac 6.5/10
7. Benjamin Button 2.5/10
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Just because:

1. Fight Club 10/10
2. Seven 9/10
3. The Game 8/10
4. Panic Room 7/10
5. Alien 3 6.5/10
6. Zodiac 6.5/10
I'd rank Benjamin Button higher.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I went and saw Transformers and it was awful as expected. The only thing that made it bearable were all the Megan Fox close ups.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Just because:

1. Fight Club 10/10
2. Seven 9/10
3. The Game 8/10
4. Panic Room 7/10
5. Alien 3 6.5/10
6. Zodiac 6.5/10
I haven't seen Alien 3 or Benjamin Button, but the rest looks just about right. Fight Club is obviously the ****. Se7en and The Game are awesome as well. I haven't seen Panic Room in some time, but from what I remember about it, I enjoyed it. I liked Zodiac quite a bit, was it was just a tad too long. In summary, David Fincher FTW.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panic Room better than Zodiac? no way. Panic Room isnt even good. Zodiac is a fantastic movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:47 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's what I think about Transformers...

If you want to see Shia LeBeauf (sp?) and Meagan Fox giving oscar worthy performances or feel like your getting a dick rammed up your ass at the sight of a poor acting performance, hell, even if you think either one can act remotely well, don't even bother watching the trailer.

But when you go see it, think of why you're seeing it. Are you actually going to see it because you think Shia can deliver the action performance of a century or are you going to see badass effects and Optimus Prime kicking ass? I assume it's the latter with 90% of this world and if you can enjoy good action and something that will entertain you for probably 2 hours of the 2hrs 30min runtime and don't mind some cheesy, annoying humor, go see it.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
So I went and saw Transformers and it was awful as expected.
then why did you go?

Old 06-24-2009, 08:13 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
then why did you go?
megan fox's T&A on a large movie screen, childhood favorite transforming machines kicking the **** out of each other and large explosions.

those are the only reasons to see it, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote