Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Punch Drunk Love gets a lot of love in here and you know what? I still havent seen it, believe it or not. haha. I have to get on that.
Yeah same here man.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:35 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Punch Drunk Love gets a lot of love in here and you know what? I still havent seen it, believe it or not. haha. I have to get on that.
You must. PDL is Sandler at his finest, IMO. Sheer greatness.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:48 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mind = blown. I'm going to re-watch tomorrow so I can better understand what I just saw. Wow.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:36 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Mind = blown. I'm going to re-watch tomorrow so I can better understand what I just saw. Wow.
It was far and away the best movie I saw last year, even ahead of things like CCOBB and In Bruges (which I loved). I have watched it 2 or 3 times since that original viewing, and each time only further convinces me that Charlie Kaufman is indeed the smartest man in Hollywood. Alot of people didnt like it, but I thought it was a magnificent directing debut for Kaufman and I cant wait to see what he does next. You are right though, the film itself will leave you on your ass wondering what the **** just happened. Its that good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0854379/

If you ever wondered what an Oompa Loompa looked like naked, check out I Love You, Betch Cooper. Hayden is naked in it
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I considered watching Transformers 2 a few days ago... I was pretty dissapointed with the first, so I waited for a bit, looked up some reviews.

Everyone I take remotely serious seems to really dislike this movie... anyone here seen it?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Transformers 2 last night and I'm still trying to figure out what the plot was, if any.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0854379/

If you ever wondered what an Oompa Loompa looked like naked, check out I Love You, Betch Cooper. Hayden is naked in it
It's pg-13 so it's not gonna show anything. That movie just looks awful. For a comedy, I didn't laugh once in the preview. Not a good sign at all.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I considered watching Transformers 2 a few days ago... I was pretty dissapointed with the first, so I waited for a bit, looked up some reviews.

Everyone I take remotely serious seems to really dislike this movie... anyone here seen it?
My 5 year old loved it, so for me it was good enough.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for all the south park (esp. Imaginationland) viewers, Transformers 2 is all "Braaaaaash!!!!!!".
Old 06-28-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how people can think Transformers was good.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It was far and away the best movie I saw last year, even ahead of things like CCOBB and In Bruges (which I loved). I have watched it 2 or 3 times since that original viewing, and each time only further convinces me that Charlie Kaufman is indeed the smartest man in Hollywood. Alot of people didnt like it, but I thought it was a magnificent directing debut for Kaufman and I cant wait to see what he does next. You are right though, the film itself will leave you on your ass wondering what the **** just happened. Its that good.
I thought it was far too convoluted to call it the best movie of the year, but I really did like it, especially the first 2/3, which are incredible. The writing and acting is as good as it gets. The last act does drag too much for me. When they were going from one warehouse to another and one character dying off after another to just be replaced by someone else... it was too much for me. For a movie about coming to grips with death, the last act seemed like an eternity. Maybe the was the desired effect, but I didn't like.

The first two acts are pretty much perfect though and Hoffman probably got snubbed from the Best Actor category... actually I know he did. Richard Jenkins had no business getting nominated. Hoffman and Farrell were much more deserving. I loved the burning house aspect and a ton of the metaphors, and I probably liked the symbolism and metaphors that went over my head... lol. It's absolutely hilarious at times as well. Also, the way they handled the time passing aspect is done so well I don't think its ever been done to this degree or effect where you really connect with just how fast time seems to go by.

If it was condensed a little bit, then it would have probably made my top five of the year, but since it drags on for far too long, I knocked it down a couple pegs. It was my only third Kaufman movie, (Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). I own Confessions, but my DVD player skipped in the middle of it, which pissed me off and I kind of had something to do, so I had to stop it. It was months ago and I haven't gotten back around to watching it over again. Sam Rockwell was incredible too. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was great. Adaptation. and Being John Malkovich are nowhere to be found, and I really want to see those two.

From what I've saw of 08, my favorite movies were In Bruges and The Bank Job (which I must have watched four or five times before I returned it). No one ever talks about it though. The Bank Job and Inside Man are easily my two favorite heist movies.

I started watching The Reader, and oh my God, I couldn't even sit through the first thirty minutes. I didn't think it was possible for a movie to portray a woman naked for as long as it did, and a mildly good looking woman at that, and completely turn me off. I literally said, "Can we go five minutes without a sex scene or some nudity?"

From what I saw, I really liked one scene that had the young kid sitting at the dinner table and the look in his eyes was perfect as he kind of went about his business, but all he can think about was the previous night (or earlier in the day) nailing Kate Winslet. If anyone has had sex and liked it, knows that feeling. He had that slight smirk on his face and you could see in his eyes that he's just somewhere else. For a young kid, it is some really impressive acting. I'll probably give it another chance in the future, but from the first 40 minutes or so, I was not into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 06-28-2009 at 02:18 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
I thought it was far too convoluted to call it the best movie of the year, but I really did like it, especially the first 2/3, which are incredible. The writing and acting is as good as it gets. The last act does drag too much for me. When they were going from one warehouse to another and one character dying off after another to just be replaced by someone else... it was too much for me. For a movie about coming to grips with death, the last act seemed like an eternity. Maybe the was the desired effect, but I didn't like.

The first two acts are pretty much perfect though and Hoffman probably got snubbed from the Best Actor category... actually I know he did. Richard Jenkins had no business getting nominated. Hoffman and Farrell were much more deserving. I loved the burning house aspect and a ton of the metaphors, and I probably liked the symbolism and metaphors that went over my head... lol. It's absolutely hilarious at times as well. Also, the way they handled the time passing aspect is done so well I don't think its ever been done to this degree or effect where you really connect with just how fast time seems to go by.

If it was condensed a little bit, then it would have probably made my top five of the year, but since it drags on for far too long, I knocked it down a couple pegs. It was my only third Kaufman movie, (Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). I own Confessions, but my DVD player skipped in the middle of it, which pissed me off and I kind of had something to do, so I had to stop it. It was months ago and I haven't gotten back around to watching it over again. Sam Rockwell was incredible too. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was great. Adaptation. and Being John Malkovich are nowhere to be found, and I really want to see those two.

From what I've saw of 08, my favorite movies were In Bruges and The Bank Job (which I must have watched four or five times before I returned it). No one ever talks about it though. The Bank Job and Inside Man are easily my two favorite heist movies.

I started watching The Reader, and oh my God, I couldn't even sit through the first thirty minutes. I didn't think it was possible for a movie to portray a woman naked for as long as it did, and a mildly good looking woman at that, and completely turn me off. I literally said, "Can we go five minutes without a sex scene or some nudity?"

From what I saw, I really liked one scene that had the young kid sitting at the dinner table and the look in his eyes was perfect as he kind of went about his business, but all he can think about was the previous night (or earlier in the day) nailing Kate Winslet. If anyone has had sex and liked it, knows that feeling. He had that slight smirk on his face and you could see in his eyes that he's just somewhere else. For a young kid, it is some really impressive acting. I'll probably give it another chance in the future, but from the first 40 minutes or so, I was not into it.
You are entitled to your opinion. I can see what you are saying...I personally felt the ending was spectacular, especially the last 45 seconds or so, they still haunt me to this day. I connected with the movie on a very real level, and it touched upon so many issues that I struggle with in my own life. I enjoyed it immensely.

As far as Kaufman goes, my man love for him knows no bounds. As an aspiring writer myself, its such a relief to see that touching, intelligent movies still have a place in hollywood. Eternal Sunshine is my 2nd favorite movie of all time. The climatic scene in the house on the beach breaks my heart every single time I watch it. Such an amazing scene. I recommend seeing Adaptation and Being John Malkovich immediately. I always recommend BJM to people, as I think its such a unique movie that it should be watched by all as a reminder that cliches dont need to exist in every film.

And I dont know what you are talking about with Richard Jenkins. He put on a ******* clinic in The Visitor. He most certainly deserved his nomination. One of my favorite actors. His work on SFU is phenominel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bank Job was a really entertaining movie. I forgot how much I enjoyed that.

I need to watch Synecdoche again. Loved it when I first saw it but it did kind of go over my head at times. Really the type of movie that needs multiple viewings anyway.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i caught this one at 3am on one of the movie channels, i enjoyed it

Old 06-28-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
i caught this one at 3am on one of the movie channels, i enjoyed it

It makes me sad that AI could have been so much ******* better and likely would have been a masterpiece but Stanley Kubrick had to ******* die making room for one of the biggest POS directors in Hollywood to take over. Still a fairly good movie, it just could have been sooooo much better.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
See, I saw The Bank Job and thought it was one of the weakest and most generic heist movies I've ever seen. They just grabbed all the story components from other heist movies and rolled it together into one underwhelming waste of my time.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, Into the Wild is so freaking good.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

I love this movie dearly.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Transformers 2 sucked.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
God Transformers 2 sucked.
Tricked by Megan Fox too?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I realized Transformers 2 sucked when my roommates' 4 year old son asked his dad if they could leave the movie halfway through because he'd rather go home and watch his Transformers cartoon instead
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Away We Go was super cute. Some supporting characters were not as endearing as I thought they would be, but that's kind of the point. Krasinski and Rudolph were fantastic. Krasinski is the ultimate nice guy and I liked him a lot in this. Some real good laughs. I really enjoyed the music in it, thought the Alexi Murdoch was perfect. All in all, I liked it a lot.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Away We Go was super cute. Some supporting characters were not as endearing as I thought they would be, but that's kind of the point. Krasinski and Rudolph were fantastic. Krasinski is the ultimate nice guy and I liked him a lot in this. Some real good laughs. I really enjoyed the music in it, thought the Alexi Murdoch was perfect. All in all, I liked it a lot.
I want to see this quite badly and I have heard nothing but good things about it. Just watched Death At a Funeral and was not impressed. It had its moments, but all in all, it was subpar IMO.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Man, Into the Wild is so freaking good.
Great Movie. I was just pissed on what a jackass McCandless (Hirsch's character) was.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote