Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-15-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I don't know...I think maybe he set up the trap but in the midst of his craziness he forgot that he moved the mannequin and fell for his own trap...it's up for interpretation, that's for sure...

but like I said...it's all about emotions and the human nature for us to need someone to talk to...about friendship...

it was evident that when he went to the dock at night and tried to kill himself and Anna rescued him...that he wanted to die...I think the dog, Sam, deserves a damn oscar...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I don't know...I think maybe he set up the trap but in the midst of his craziness he forgot that he moved the mannequin and fell for his own trap...it's up for interpretation, that's for sure...

but like I said...it's all about emotions and the human nature for us to need someone to talk to...about friendship...

it was evident that when he went to the dock at night and tried to kill himself and Anna rescued him...that he wanted to die...I think the dog, Sam, deserves a damn oscar...

He didn't set up the trap, they were trying to show that there was still human aspects left to the infected or "dark seekers" and that's why a cure was viable. I think there's talk about loose ends because of Anna and Ethan showing up, and they don't go into great detail about it, but it is covered. Neville can't scientifically be the only person immune to the disease, he's one of like 1% of the total population that has his same basic genetic make-up, therefore you have multiple people not infected, but not everyone had his survival skills.

Also for whoever said the infected should have been actors, they tried it first, but the actors were unable to perform the scenes the way they needed because they couldn't breathe heavy enough and their movements were too off. Also the makeup came off corny and very zombie flick.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My group thought that the mannequin actually moved and then Will Smith reversed the car. I thought the dark seekers were getting smarter and setting up the same traps that Will Smith set, and moved the orange mannequin themselves to get Smith.

Question. Was it the same day that Will Smith went to the DVD place with the orange mannequin outside the door and when the orange mannequin was part of the trap?

And ****. The Dark Knight.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I do believe it was different days...
Old 12-15-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post

Most Definitely the best part of this disappointment.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Most Definitely the best part of this disappointment.
seriously,...whoever trained that dog is a damn genius...
Old 12-15-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to watch, Perfume: The Story of the Murderer I hope its good because its long.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Twelve Monkeys for the first time, must say that I didn't love it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
I'm about to watch, Perfume: The Story of the Murderer I hope its good because its long.
it sucked horribly. The book did too. very stupid.

Old 12-16-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

The First In A Series (odes to my favorite actors)

Fairport's Own Phillip Seymour Hoffman

George Willis, Scent Of A Woman (1992)
Scotty, Boogie Nights (1997)
Alan, Happiness (1998)
Brant, The Big Lebowski (1998)
Phil, Magnolia (1999)
Lester Bangs, Almost Famous (2000)
Dean, Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
Reverend Vesey, Cold Mountain (2003)
Mahowney, Owning Mahowney (2003)
Sandy, Along Came Polly (2004)
Henry the Science Fair Judge, Strangers with Candy (2005)
Truman Capote, Capote (2005)
Andy, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, (2007)
Jon, The Savages (2007)

Old 12-16-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 hours of Lord of the Rings today on TNT!

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been meaning to see Before the Devil Knows You're Dead. I hope I can still find it playing somewhere
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Just watched Twelve Monkeys for the first time, must say that I didn't love it.
I can see where your coming from cuz it's so weird but i kinda enjoyed it

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
12 hours of Lord of the Rings today on TNT!
yuck...i was enjoying Russell Crowe week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
yuck...i was enjoying Russell Crowe week.
Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf any one of them could kick Russell Crowes a**

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

what about Smeagle?
Old 12-16-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the finals are over, I'm DEFINITELY going to the movies.

"I am Legend" is on top of my list.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else really want to see Be Kind Rewind starring Jack Black and Mos Def. I think the movie will be awesome for any film junkie.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Anyone else really want to see Be Kind Rewind starring Jack Black and Mos Def. I think the movie will be awesome for any film junkie.
I am. I'm a huge fan of Michel Gondry. Eternal Sunshine... and The Science of Sleep were both great.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad recently got a HD DVD player. It had Bourne Identity in HD with it.

For Xmas, I got him Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum, both in HD.

Im a clever guy.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Don't go to see I Am Legend in theatres, wait til it comes out on DVD. Not worth the ticket price imo, not what it was built up to be. It was pretty cool but it was also nothing that we haven't seen before.
seriously? I saw it twice already and it's already one of my favorite movies. To each their own I say! Will Smith is an amazing actor, and I loved every bit of the movie. I didn't mind the ending, and the CGI on the infected were a bit too fake, but overall I thought the movie was crazy good.

Last edited by Finz99 : 12-17-2007 at 12:34 AM.
Finz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do I see I am Legend or No Country for Old Men tomorrow?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
No Country for Old Men. Simple.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN.

You will not regret it!!

100 times better than 'I Am Legend'
Old 12-17-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So when did Jason Lee go from awesome actor in all Kevin Smith movies to crappy kids movie actor?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote