Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-28-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yes. I don't really like Citizen Kane. I know that it was amazing in that the shots they used for the movie were, at the time, original and far ahead of it's time, but the fact remains that I find that movie boring as ****.
You're boring as ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
That's fine with me. Just don't claim that they don't have staying power. I used to be the same way about old movies but you should try watching some of those movies. I think you'll be surprised at how good some of those movies are.

I need your help SWDC.

Shawshank vs. Goodfellas
fwiw i do think Original Scarface>Remake

Goddamn that's a hard one. it's like the better movie is Goodfellas but i enjoy Shawshank more.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're boring as ****.
Yeah, well, no one loves you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yeah, well, no one loves you.
That's not what you were saying last week.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This movie chart thing is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's fine with me. Just don't claim that they don't have staying power.
Some think it sucks, and since it does, it's staying power is irrelevant to most people.

Quote:
I used to be the same way about old movies but you should try watching some of those movies. I think you'll be surprised at how good some of those movies are.
Or you'll have my reaction and actually try to watch those movies and you'll think they suck, then you'll hear people talk out their ******* necks about how great they are when they simply don't compare to todays cinema and you'll almost start hating all movies until you embrace the fact that those movies simply aren't for you and your opinion on Casablanca, Citizen Kane or Lawrence of Arbia is not wrong and you shouldn't even bother attempting to watch them. It's a waste of time. There are plenty of great movies that have been made over the last 40 years (especially the last 15) to choose from.

Quote:
It's proof that Pitt can freaking act & do comedy. Sort of.
Brad Pitt is one of the best actors in the business and now he can get any script he wants while working with the best directors going. I'd go as far to say that since 2006, maybe no actor has been better. He's up there. Hoffman and Penn off the top of my head probably have a resume as impressive if not more, but Pitt is surely a great actor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 08-28-2009 at 02:28 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawshank>Goodfellas
Old 08-28-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Shawshank>Goodfellas
I voted that way.

Now Shawshank vs. Pulp Fiction
Old 08-28-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawshank is better than Pulp for me, its close tho. Shawshank just may be my personal GOAT tho.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Some think it sucks, and since it does, it's staying power is irrelevant to most people.

Or you'll have my reaction and actually try to watch those movies and you'll think they suck, then you'll hear people talk out their ******* necks about how great they are when they simply don't compare to todays cinema and you'll almost start hating all movies until you embrace the fact that those movies simply aren't for you and your opinion on Casablanca, Citizen Kane or Lawrence of Arbia is not wrong and you shouldn't even bother attempting to watch them. It's a waste of time. There are plenty of great movies that have been made over the last 40 years (especially the last 15) to choose from.
Immediately dismissing a movie because of age is absolutely ********. Just because the movie wasnt made in the last 40 years doesnt mean it will be bad. It wont be the movie you are expecting to see in theatres today, but isnt that the fun of it? I know personally, I enjoy watching alot of older movies to appreciate the influence they had on modern cinema. Of course, you seem like one of those people inundated with CGI and effects, and automatically associate those with a good movie. You are the guy who said the new Terminator was better then T2 because the effects were more impressive.

Those movies, like Casablanca, Citizen Kane, and Lawrence of Arabia, are classics for a reason. And while I agree that the latter 2 are somewhat slow, Casablanca is still an awesome movie that I can watch over and over.

And yes, you are right. There are tons of great movies that have been made in the last 40 years. And there were a ton of great movies made before that as well. Assuming a movie will be bad based purely on age and without watching the movie is, quite frankly, ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas over Shawshank, but that's just me. All of them are probably in my top 7 or so.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Immediately dismissing a movie because of age is absolutely ********. Just because the movie wasnt made in the last 40 years doesnt mean it will be bad. It wont be the movie you are expecting to see in theatres today, but isnt that the fun of it? I know personally, I enjoy watching alot of older movies to appreciate the influence they had on modern cinema. Of course, you seem like one of those people inundated with CGI and effects, and automatically associate those with a good movie. You are the guy who said the new Terminator was better then T2 because the effects were more impressive.

Those movies, like Casablanca, Citizen Kane, and Lawrence of Arabia, are classics for a reason. And while I agree that the latter 2 are somewhat slow, Casablanca is still an awesome movie that I can watch over and over.

And yes, you are right. There are tons of great movies that have been made in the last 40 years. And there were a ton of great movies made before that as well. Assuming a movie will be bad based purely on age and without watching the movie is, quite frankly, ignorant.
I totally agree. Though people who like movies just because they are old and considered classics are just as bad as the people who don't like movies just because they are old. You have to watch the movies and make your own judgements. The three movies you list are all great examples for me. I really enjoyed Casablanca. I liked Citizen Kane but didn't love it. And honestly, I fell asleep during Lawrence of Arabia. Though I'm glad I watched all of them because you have to know that any movie you see today is somehow influenced by those three movies.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawshank > Goodfellas for me. Pulp > any movie from the '90s or since.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long does it take for FlickChart to send your invite email??
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
How long does it take for FlickChart to send your invite email??
It took a day to get mine.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's fine with me. Just don't claim that they don't have staying power. I used to be the same way about old movies but you should try watching some of those movies. I think you'll be surprised at how good some of those movies are.

I need your help SWDC.

Shawshank vs. Goodfellas
Shawshank!! This site is making me mad, my top 20 isn't even close to how it should be and I've spent hours on it.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Shawshank!! This site is making me mad, my top 20 isn't even close to how it should be and I've spent hours on it.
My top 12 are pretty close.
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Pulp Fiction
3. The Shining
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Scarface
6. Goodfellas
7. Casino
8. Fight Club
9. Snatch
10. Bladerunner
11. 12 Monkeys
12. The Devils Advocate

After that it falters off, I don't know how Three Kings is in there (my top 20) but it kept getting put against movies I hate.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 08-28-2009 at 05:09 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No one has ever professed any kind of love for you so you can drop that act.

I'll take Shawshank over Godfellas, but not over Pulp.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MAYBE I CHANGED MY MIND!

No, seriously, though, I can appreciate Citizen Kane, but that does not mean I have to like it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Same here. Try breaking down your Top 50. Then after a while move to your Top 20. This will help bring the movies that you want to be higher and vice versa. If you just go by all movies it will never end and you'll end up with a messed up Top 20.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desperado is on TV. Good movie
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
just for generation sake i'd take Snatch. i think a movie like that holds up better over time anyway imo.
holds up over time better than Casablanca? Maybe for your personal tastes but generally I think you give the longevity nod to the flick made 60 years ago that still rocks.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Same here. Try breaking down your Top 50. Then after a while move to your Top 20. This will help bring the movies that you want to be higher and vice versa. If you just go by all movies it will never end and you'll end up with a messed up Top 20.
Yeah, I had mostly just been doing all movies, then all my movies. I've widdled it down now, my top ten looks about right... not sure how Two Towers or From Russia with Love got in my top 20 though...

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. There Will Be Blood
3. Fight Club
4. The Truman Show
5. Pulp Fiction
6. V for Vendetta
7. Seven
8. Batman Begins
9. Memento
10. Goodfellas
11. The Departed
12. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
13. Snatch
14. Return of the King
15. Spirited Away
16. Red Dragon
17. Being John Malkovich
18. Toy Story 2
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got to see Shawshank cause I have been considering GoodFellas right there as the greatest movie I have ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote