Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-22-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you'd like to watch one of the best movies of this year, I'd recommend picking up Once on DVD.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any one tell me if Alpha Dog is/was any good?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I love Smokin' Aces. Awesome movie.
Yeah, I liked it a lot. Tons of action.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Holes, great movie IMO
Old 12-22-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just saw I am legend- gotta say, incredibly impressed. it was a great story, fabulous acting on smith's part despite the fact he is not really talking to any 1 specifically for a good chunk of the movie. great scenery like the scenes in NYC when no one is there and he just driving his mustang that was the coolest **** ever. strongly recommend

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
If you'd like to watch one of the best movies of this year, I'd recommend picking up Once on DVD.
I got that for my mom for christmas. On that note I also got my dad the final cut Blade Runner thing, that movie is awesome.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Can any one tell me if Alpha Dog is/was any good?
my friend forced me to watch it because he said it was awesome. i was not impressed and thought it was rather cheesy. decent story though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Alien vs. Predator. I saw it in the theatres in 04, thought it was bad then. Since it was on TV i figured why not, it's been a while. Really, it is so bad....has maybe 2 or 3 good parts overall.

Instead of this AVP crap i'd love to see them make another Predator. Predator is one of my favorite movies of all time, it scared the hell out of me when i was little. What i love most about that movie was there was no stupid comedy or romance subplot. Straight action and suspense.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I bought Oceans 13 on Blu Ray last week and while walking through Wal-Mart I saw 11 and 12 for $7.50 each.

Watched all 3 tonight and 12 wasn't nearly as bad as I remember. Pretty good actually.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:24 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

why didn't you just get the box set for thirty bucks?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is a movie that you really like even though about 95% of the world hated it?

For me it is none other than...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVb2xZn2gqY

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: Wrong thread
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Here's Will Smiths new movie Hancock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMy9Rn41Uus
Old 12-23-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
What is a movie that you really like even though about 95% of the world hated it?

For me it is none other than...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVb2xZn2gqY
i really liked Troy, although most people hated it. i understand why people would not like it b.c some of the acting was a lil cheesy but the fight scenes were great.

a movie i hated that every one liked was Requiem for a Dream. what a horrible movie. all it was was a couple of junkies shooting up and taking drugs and spiraling out of control. horribly overrated. it was supposed to be plot driven except the characters were ridiculous. nothing special. it was a 4/10 for me

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just sold 3/4 of my DVD collection for Christmas money. A quick 50 bucks. But I kept Knocked Up, Superbad, Snatch, The Departed, and Garden State. I could never get rid of those.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I just sold 3/4 of my DVD collection for Christmas money. A quick 50 bucks. But I kept Knocked Up, Superbad, Snatch, The Departed, and Garden State. I could never get rid of those.
I did that a few years back to get money to buy kegs. I ended up selling like 65 DVDs at 3 dollars a piece. Luckily I still had like 50 left and now I'm back up to nearly 200
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Here's Will Smiths new movie Hancock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMy9Rn41Uus
I love will smith, but every time he does a serious movie/action flick he seems to follow it up with a comedy that does well at the box office but doesn't really make any sense....

I can see this being another Wild Wild West...just with a Superhero and in 2008...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I love will smith, but every time he does a serious movie/action flick he seems to follow it up with a comedy that does well at the box office but doesn't really make any sense....

I can see this being another Wild Wild West...just with a Superhero and in 2008...
I think it'll make sense. He's the lazy unmotivated don't give a crap I was too drunk to remember saving those kids super hero.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

National Treasure was pretty sick.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hancock is about a Superhero who the public has turned on after some sort of an accident he caused. he then tries to repair his image with a high priced publicist. The conflict of the story however is that he falls in love with the publicists wife
Old 12-23-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Oh, I'm thinking about buying The Kingdom for my uncle for Christmas. Anyone think I shouldn't? Speak soon because I'm running out to blockbuster to buy it in like 2 hours
Old 12-23-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Oh, I'm thinking about buying The Kingdom for my uncle for Christmas. Anyone think I shouldn't? Speak soon because I'm running out to blockbuster to buy it in like 2 hours
I enjoyed it. The last 30 minutes are pure action bliss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I enjoyed it. The last 30 minutes are pure action bliss.
Is it a good movie for someone with a crazy surround sound hookup?
Old 12-23-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Is it a good movie for someone with a crazy surround sound hookup?
Well it isn't constant explosions and gun fighting, but I think the parts that are like that would be very enjoyable with a surrond sound hookup.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
National Treasure was pretty sick.
Really? How would you rate it in comparison to the first.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote