Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
****. (10 char)
lol do what now?
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Which Movie Character Do You Think Represents You The Best?

I believe I'm a cross between Lester Burnham (Kevin Spacey) from American Beauty and Sue (Patrick Van Horn) from Swingers
Andrew(Zach Braff) in Garden State. There was period where I was going through the exact same thing. Though I never got to make out with a Natalie Portman.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Pete (Paul Rudd) in Knocked Up...I've got a wife, a kid on the way and a great job...and a buddy who just knocked up some chick..
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Top 15 of the Year (explanations to come later):

Wish I could've seen: The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Sweeney Todd, Into the Wild, Gone Baby Gone, and Persepolis

15) Beowulf
14) The Kingdom
13) Knocked Up
12) The Bourne Ultimatum
11) Superbad
10) American Gangster
9) Hot Fuzz
8) Juno
7) I'm Not There
6) The Lives of Others
5) Ratatouille
4) The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
3) Once
2) There Will Be Blood
1) No Country for Old Men

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

once was amazing...crazy good movie...
Old 01-07-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i noticed hot rod was mistakenly forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i noticed hot rod was mistakenly forgotten.
Mention Hot Rod again and I'll punch you in the weiner
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Mention Hot Rod again and I'll punch you in the weiner
Insinuate that jballa has male genitalia again and I'll punch you in the weiner.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Insinuate that jballa has male genitalia again and I'll punch you in the weiner.
Try and stick up for me again and I'll punch you in the weiner area, but maybe not the weiner, because either you dont have one, or i have bad aim!!!!

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would rather stab my eyes out with Rosie O'Donnell's used dildo then watch Hot Rod again. i purposely damaged the DVD after renting it so nobody would ever have to watch that movie again
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Try and stick up for me again and I'll punch you in the weiner area, but maybe not the weiner, because either you dont have one, or i have bad aim!!!!
I wasn't sticking up for you at all.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I wasn't sticking up for you at all.
then you are not getting punched in the weiner area.

Quote:

Old 01-07-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Andrew(Zach Braff) in Garden State. There was period where I was going through the exact same thing. Though I never got to make out with a Natalie Portman.
I'd probably play Patrick Swayze in Road House. Why you may ask? Because I just simply kick ass.....Patrick Swayze style.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick Swayze in Point Break. Cause i know what surfing is all about....and i'm the coolest person in the history of film.

EDIT: did not see that above me, kinda weird

Last edited by 7-11 : 01-07-2008 at 08:15 PM.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Patrick Swayze in Point Break. Cause i know what surfing is all about....and i'm coolest person in the history of film.

It's alright, Patrick Swayze is just too awesome. I'm saddened by the fact that there's only one Swayze to go around.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

so you think....

his twin brother is in my basement...
Old 01-07-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
so you think....

his twin brother is in my basement...
Ha, well I have Swayze in my basement. So go suck on that.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
It's alright, Patrick Swayze is just too awesome. I'm saddened by the fact that there's only one Swayze to go around.
Find me a someone cooler than Bodie in any film and i'll be impressed
Old 01-07-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

James Dalton from Road House is the man. Pure ass kicking from start to finish.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
James Dalton from Road House is the man. Pure ass kicking from start to finish.
Dude, Bodie is a adrenaline junky surfer who doesn't have to work, he funds his surfing trips around the world by robbing banks dressed as an ex-president. Not to mention he lives on the beach and is a badass football player who can pull chics like nobody else. How can you be better than that?
Old 01-07-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Look at my sig.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
Figments of imagination don't count
Old 01-07-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Figments of imagination don't count

cmon. how cool was peter fonda in easy rider.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
lol do what now?
No Rich the canceling of the Golden Globes is ****. I like you a great deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "7-11
Patrick Swayze in Point Break. Cause i know what surfing is all about....and i'm the coolest person in the history of film.

One Last Ride, Brah, One Last Ride

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote