Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-03-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So $

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
About to watch (500) Days of Summer. Hope it is as good as you guys say.
Well you guys were right. I was a bit skeptical seeing as it didn't seem like my kind of movie, but it turned out to be great
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rotten Tomatoes top 10 most anticipated films of Sundance 2010

Lots of good ones, I'm especially looking forward to Splice, Howl and Buried.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

hey stranger
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

I am most looking forward to Howl and Hesher. Hesher has JGL and Natalie Portman, I am not sure it could go wrong.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Inglorious Basterds. I enjoyed it and struggled not to laugh at Brad Pitt talking. Was that the goal?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Ebert called Synechdoche, New York the best film of the decade. I could not agree more. No film has ever spoken to me more than that movie. I on't care if people call it pretentious, I think those people are wrong. I don't defend movies anymore but Synecdoche is the exception. It just may be my personal favorite film.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Ebert's best film of the decade in the 90s was sure as hell better than this decade (aka Hoop Dreams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Synechdoche).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Man Ebert's best film of the decade in the 90s was sure as hell better than this decade (aka Hoop Dreams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Synechdoche).
You are ******* crazy.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You are ******* crazy.
Hoop Dreams is a masterpiece. Synechdoche is absolutely not.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-04-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Hoop Dreams is a masterpiece. Synechdoche is absolutely not.
Hoop Dreams was a great movie. Why the hate for Synecdoche though? The only reason I can see someone hating it is if they reject everything the movie is about or if they over critique it and see it as being pretentious without really reflecting on it. It is also such an interesting film in that each time you watch it the experience is different because there is so much going on in every frame.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Hoop Dreams was a great movie. Why the hate for Synecdoche though? The only reason I can see someone hating it is if they reject everything the movie is about or if they over critique it and see it as being pretentious without really reflecting on it. It is also such an interesting film in that each time you watch it the experience is different because there is so much going on in every frame.
I honestly barely remember it because I watched it really late one night a while ago and was half asleep during it, but from what I remember I wasn't the biggest fan of it (and this coming from someone who thinks Kauffman is the best writer in Hollywood and PSH is the best actor). I'll rewatch it sometime soon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I honestly barely remember it because I watched it really late one night a while ago and was half asleep during it, but from what I remember I wasn't the biggest fan of it (and this coming from someone who thinks Kauffman is the best writer in Hollywood and PSH is the best actor). I'll rewatch it sometime soon.
You absolutely need to. There is way to much going on to watch it half asleep. It is a 100% a masterpiece. I re watched it under no influence of anything just to make sure and it blew me away even more.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Synechdoche, New York hurt my brain so much

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So Ebert called Synechdoche, New York the best film of the decade. I could not agree more. No film has ever spoken to me more than that movie. I on't care if people call it pretentious, I think those people are wrong. I don't defend movies anymore but Synecdoche is the exception. It just may be my personal favorite film.
Hoffman's performance is phenomenal (How he didn't get an Oscar nomination (or any award recognition) is beyond me). I thought it dragged at the end, but I think it's a very good movie. I don't know if Kuffman can touch Enternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but Synechdoche, New York had moments of pure genius. I think the majority of the film was perfection with some great acting all around. A little confusing too. Not gonna lie.

It's been a while since I've seen it and I've got to get back to it.

I saw Snow Angels recently and Rockwell gives a great performance that had me rooting for him and then hating him at the same time. I knew where his characters arc was going (it's obvious and a pretty horrible place) and I refused to dislike him even though you know what he did, and you can kinda figure out what he's going to do. I honestly have no idea how I felt sympathy for a monster like that. I don't know if it was the direction (I liked the way the relationship between his character and Kate Beckinsale's character were handled as we gradually get to know their entire history with about two weeks worth of actions and very little interaction between the two) or if it was just Rockwell. At first I didn't think I would like it, but eventually it just sucked me in and became an emotionally provoking film with a pretty gripping ending. It turns into a pretty suspenseful film. The way scenes play out and the pacing of the scenes makes for a couple of incredibly gripping scenes. I can equate it to a car accident... you don't wanna look, but ya can't not look. Rockwell was as good as I've ever seen him (Confessions and Jesse James were two of my favorite performances prior to this).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snow Angels was great. I wasn't the biggest fan of Beckinsale in it, but Rockwell rocked that ****, especially when he had that little "Raging Bull" moment. But when that movie hit that turn with a certain scene, I really didn't see it coming. If you've seen it, you know which scene I'm talking about. That image stuck with me for awhile. Really good, solid movie.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I concur with it being the best film of the decade, though it does pain me to see Ebert put Juno on the top 10 list.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:38 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Synecdoche, but Eternal Sunshine is far and away the best film of the decade for me. The only ones that come close are KKBB and High Fidelity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.notstarring.com/favorites.html

top-25 roles that could have been:

25 Brad Pitt in The Shawshank Redemption?
Brad Pitt was intended for the role of Tommy Williams.
24 Mick Jagger in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Mick Jagger wanted to play Dr. Frank N Furter.
23 Paul McCartney in Romeo and Juliet (1968)?
Director Franco Zefferelli originally wanted Paul McCartney (The Beatles) for the part of Romeo. McCartney turned him down for two reasons. One, he didn't think he was good enough of an actor to take on Shakespeare and two, the Beatles were recording their classic album, "Sgt. Pepper" at the time of filming in 1967.
22 John Denver in An Officer and a Gentleman?
Turned down the lead role because he didn't like the script.
21 Tupac Shakur in Forrest Gump?
According to his ex-wife, Tupac auditioned for the role of Bubba.
20 Sammy Davis Jr. in Beetlejuice?
Tim Burton wanted his childhood hero, Sammy Davis, Jr., to play the title character in Beetlejuice. Studio execs shot him down.
19 David Letterman in Airplane!?
David Letterman screen tested for the role of Ted Striker. Jerry Zucker later brought the tape along to a Late Night appearance. Dave was not amused.
18 Eric Stoltz in Back to the Future?
Eric Stoltz was actually hired to play Marty McFly in Back to the Future, and was replaced later with Michael J Fox.
17 Sean Connery in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring?
Sean Connery turned down the role of Gandalf. He said in an interview that he "didn't understand it" and therefore didn't want to spend 18 months on the project.
16 Sylvester Stallone in Star Wars?
According to Lucas, Sylvester Stallone was considered for the role of Han Solo (along with over 1000 others).
15 Kim Basinger in Boxing Helena?
Kim Basinger backed out of the lead role. Producers then sued her for $9 million and won for violating her contract. It was later reversed on appeal.
14 Dr. Ruth Westheimer in Dirty Dancing?
Dr. Ruth Westheimer turned down the role of Mrs. Schumacher after she found out the character was a thief.
13 Michael Madsen in Pulp Fiction?
The role of Vincent Vega was actually written for Madsen. Madsen played "Vic Vega" in Reservoir Dogs and it is rumored that the same character was supposed to be in Pulp Ficiton too until Madsen declined and the role was changed to "Vincent."
12 Quentin Tarantino in Mallrats?
Tarantino was supposedly considered to play the part of Stan Lee before Stan signed on.
11 Johnny Depp in Interview with the Vampire?
Johnny Depp turned down the lead role of Lestat.
10 Ozzy Osbourne in Moulin Rouge?
The green fairy was originally going to be a "long-haired muscle-man" played by Ozzy Osbourne. The character was changed, but Ozzy reportedly still recorded the fairy's scream as it turns evil.
9 Charlton Heston in Jaws?
Heston was considered to play Chief Brody.
8 Lucille Ball in Gone with the Wind?
One of many actresses considered for the part of Scarlett.
7 Chuck Norris in The Karate Kid?
Chuck Norris turned down the part of John Kreese (Cobra Kai Sensei).
6 George Lucas in Apocalypse Now?
George Lucas was originally going to direct Apocalypse Now before Coppola chose to direct himself.
5 Tom Selleck in Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Tom Selleck was originally pursued by Spielberg & Lucas to play Indiana Jones, but it conflicted with his agreement to do Magnum P.I.
4 Will Smith in The Matrix?
Will Smith turned down the lead role, admitting later that he had no regrets because "Keanu was brilliant as Neo."
3 Paul Reubens in Ghost Busters?
Paul Reubens (PeeWee Herman) was going to play the part of Gozer, but then turned it down.
2 Chris Farley in Shrek?
Chris Farley was originally cast as Shrek and even recorded the dialogue before he passed away.
1 O.J. Simpson in The Terminator?
Passed over for the role of the terminator because producers feared he wouldn't be taken seriously as a killer.

The last one is gold.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:00 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I concur with it being the best film of the decade, though it does pain me to see Ebert put Juno on the top 10 list.
Juno was awesome.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:33 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I'll ever understand the fascination with 25th Hour (similar, but on a smaller scale as American History X). I only heard of it and tried to rent it (with no luck, so then decided to blind buy it) because Ebert had it as his best film of 2003. No surprise really that it's on his top 10 of the decade, but I just don't see the greatness of it. I don't think Norton is noteworthy and I think the script, overall, is just lacking. The side characters were weird and pretty underdeveloped.

I think Juno is a silly movie. The dialogue drove me nuts. It was alright. Pretty overrated though.

Quote:
1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, 2007. (Andrew Dominik)
2. Traffic, 2000. (Steven Soderbergh)
3. The Aviator, 2004. (Martin Scorsese)
4. The Departed, 2006. (Martin Scorsese)
5. Walk the Line, 2005. (James Mangold)

Any one of those five can be my top movie of the last decade.

These are some of my favorites from the last decade (in no order):

The Prestige, 2006. (Christopher Nolan)
Munich, 2005. (Steven Spielberg)
3:10 to Yuma, 2007. (James Mangold)
Inside Man, 2006. (Spike Lee)
Solaris, 2002. (Steven Soderbergh)
Identity, 2003. (James Mangold)
The Weather Man, 2005. (Gore Verbinski)
Chopper, 2000. (Andrew Dominik)
Inglorious Basterds, 2009. (Quentin Tarantino)
The Assassination of Richard Nixon, 2004. (Niels Mueller)
500 Days of Summer, 2009. (Marc Webb)
In Bruges, 2008. (Martin McDonagh)
Blow, 2001. (Ted Demme)
Gone Baby Gone, 2007. (Ben Affleck)
Snatch. 2000. (Guy Ritchie)
Zodiac, 2007. (David Fincher)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 2004. (Michel Gondry)

The most underrated movie of the decade...

Running Scared, 2006. (Wayne Kramer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 01-04-2010 at 04:35 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Running Scared was pretty freakin' cool.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Juno was awesome.
Yes.

I loved it.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn.. Can anyone see anyone else but Fox playing Marty McFly?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most underrated movie of the decade (not on here, because several people have done a wonderful job of making sure other see it) has gotta be In Bruges. Every time I watch it Im blown away by the perfect balance of drama and dark comedy, and when I mention it to anyone, they have never heard of the damn movie. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a similar scenario, although that one is more understandably unknown as the constant references to noir flicks can be disorienting for people who dont know why the film is structured like that.

Running Scared was cool, but god damn do I hate Paul Walker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote