Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
No Rich the canceling of the Golden Globes is ****. I like you a great deal.

One Last Ride, Brah, One Last Ride
Cricket, meat pies, Hoods, Point Break.

If it wasn't for that Canterbury Bulldogs thing i'd say you have impeccable taste
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

28 Days Later is on right now on FX. Really good movie in my opinion, definitely not your typical "zombie movie."
Old 01-07-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
28 Days Later is on right now on FX. Really good movie in my opinion, definitely not your typical "zombie movie."
I loved 28 Days Later.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't expect it but it looks like 300 has a sequel in production.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0SiJ...eature=related
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Barbecue Bob
Rookie

Barbecue Bob hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I loved 28 Days Later.
I did. The first half anyway.
Barbecue Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbecue Bob View Post
I did. The first half anyway.
You didn't like the second half? Granted it is a little creepy with the soldiers trying to rape the young girl, but Cillian Murphy becomes a little badass.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I didn't expect it but it looks like 300 has a sequel in production.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0SiJ...eature=related
Who keeps watching these movies? I remember walking out of Date Movie pissed wanting to get my money back, while my friends were laughing there asses off. The people who makes these stupid parody movies, and the idiots who keep paying to watch them need to be raped with knives.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I could watch Oceans 11 all day every day. My favorite movie ever.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You didn't like the second half? Granted it is a little creepy with the soldiers trying to rape the young girl, but Cillian Murphy becomes a little badass.
Really good movie, but i'm struggling to see how you would've liked the first half, but not the second?
Old 01-07-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Who keeps watching these movies? I remember walking out of Date Movie pissed wanting to get my money back, while my friends were laughing there asses off. The people who makes these stupid parody movies, and the idiots who keep paying to watch them need to be raped with knives.
My thoughts exactly. The first couple Scary Movies were somewhat acceptable simply because they were new, and I could tolerate Not Another Teen Movie, again because it was a somewhat new idea, but the rest of these parody movies are just dumb.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I could watch Oceans 11 all day every day. My favorite movie ever.
As in new or old?

For the new i really do appreciate Brad Pitt as an actor, don't know how to describe it, but he just has a magnetic on screen demeanor
Old 01-07-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea Scary Movie 1 and Not Another Teen Movie are the only parody movies that didnt come off cheesy and were actually well written.

The trailer does have one funny part where the poser Brittney breathes on the baby for some reason it made me laugh.
Quote:
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Old 01-07-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
As in new or old?

For the new i really do appreciate Brad Pitt as an actor, don't know how to describe it, but he just has a magnetic on screen demeanor
Wow, never knew it was a remake.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
As in new or old?

Well he is a pretty good actor and he has been in some classics. Babel, Se7en, 12 Monkeys, The Oceans series, Snatch and of course Fight Club. And I haven't seen the Jesse James flick yet, but I heard it was pretty good.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

Watching 28 Days Later is making me curious, as anyone seen 28 Weeks Later? If so, how is it? I haven't really heard much about it.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Quote:
Well he is a pretty good actor, and has been in some classics. Babel, Se7en, 12 Monkeys, The Oceans series, Snatch and of course Fight Club. And I haven't seen the Jesse James flick yet, but I heard it was pretty good.
You forgot his best performance in True Romance as the wise stoner on the coach.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

^Is that worth checking out?

I just watched Running Scared with Paul Walker. movie is pretty good
Old 01-07-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush23Hester View Post
^Is that worth checking out?

I just watched Running Scared with Paul Walker. movie is pretty good
Yeah True Romance is easily in my top 10 maybe top 5.

Woah crazy I watched Running Scared two nights ago. I loved how dark it was and for the most of the time well done in terms of photography. ****** story though and bad ending. Also Paul Walker made me lol at some of his horrible acting.
Quote:
Old 01-07-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Barbecue Bob
Rookie

Barbecue Bob hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Watching 28 Days Later is making me curious, as anyone seen 28 Weeks Later? If so, how is it? I haven't really heard much about it.
It was alright. It's kind of likes Aliens in my opinion in that it stands up well on its own, but substitutes dialogue for action and doesn't create the same type of atmosphere as the original. I didn't care for the second half in 28 Days Later, but it was still good though. The second half of 28 Weeks Later on the other hand is just laughable in my opinion. Plot holes and dumb downed action scenes galore.
Barbecue Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone seen the movie Green Street Hooligans, my buddy says it's really good and one of his top 5 favorite movies, i'm downloading it right now
Old 01-08-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was alright. It's kind of likes Aliens in my opinion in that it stands up well on its own, but substitutes dialogue for action and doesn't create the same type of atmosphere as the original. I didn't care for the second half in 28 Days Later, but it was still good though. The second half of 28 Weeks Later on the other hand is just laughable in my opinion. Plot holes and dumb downed action scenes galore.
I didnt love either movie, but i like 28 weeks cause it had some awesome violence in it. I loved the thumbs into the eyes deaths.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
28 Weeks Later sucked.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
anyone seen the movie Green Street Hooligans, my buddy says it's really good and one of his top 5 favorite movies, i'm downloading it right now
Yeah, I've seen it. Real good movie, not really a top5 kind of movie. It is real good though.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
yes ive brought up several times in this thread, good movie, fun to watch.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants some quality new releases on DVD within like a week of their being released in theaters let me know. I love Haji DVD
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote