Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-22-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You have to give Tatum credit for A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
I guess but, I still dont like him and he's a douche in that movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I guess but, I still dont like him and he's a douche in that movie.
That movie is terrible and Tatum sucks in it. Even Robert Downey Jr. is cliche in that piece of crap.

I just watched Taken and it rocked. Very tightly wound, compelling, great action+Liam Neeson is badass.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That movie isnt that bad at all, imo. I didnt even like it as much as most did but, it's not that bad and Tatum and Shia are actually pretty decent in it. I agree it's full of cliches just like every coming of age story but, it's not bad. The movie has actually been very well received.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked AGTRYS. As Moth said Tatum and Shia were a nice surprise, and Chazz Palminteri stole the show.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:51 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, this thread sucks recently.

Anyways. I can't wait for the Wolfman.

I'll kill you!!!!!! All of you!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive watched 13 (!) movies in 3 days on my way to trying to fit em all in before Feb 1. I only have a handful left that are actually online or in a local theater. I desperately want Nine, The Last Station, A Single Man, Crazy Heart, and Me and Orson Welles to show up SOMEWHERE so that I can watch them.

I think id watch an awful cam version at this point. Just to get em done.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

The Lovely Bones was a monumental misfire.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I really liked AGTRYS. As Moth said Tatum and Shia were a nice surprise, and Chazz Palminteri stole the show.
I was going back and forth until a montage took place where the characters all not only talked to the camera, but defined themselves too. Ugh.

Plus the entire film is based around Shia and Tatum, so the final scene where they connect again as adults...is cut off as soon as they sit down? Are you kidding? To me, it comes off like they couldn't bring themselves to actually follow through with their buildup. weak sizzle.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondoffilm View Post
The Lovely Bones was a monumental misfire.
as someone who has read the book, I refuse to see it.

also, ******* tyler perry made a movie based on a favorite book of mine: Push

seriously, **** that guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Precious was one of the most acclaimed films of the year, and Perry had no creative control with it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, Perry is just like Oprah, hes on board with the movie, but had nothing to do with it.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ive watched 13 (!) movies in 3 days on my way to trying to fit em all in before Feb 1. I only have a handful left that are actually online or in a local theater. I desperately want Nine, The Last Station, A Single Man, Crazy Heart, and Me and Orson Welles to show up SOMEWHERE so that I can watch them.

I think id watch an awful cam version at this point. Just to get em done.
Nine is not good. There, saved you from that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Nine is not good. There, saved you from that.
Overall? Perhaps, but im pretty sure that you or I could break into the best supporting actress discussion this year with the **** nominees that are out there. And theres like 1700 potential ones in Nine.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Overall? Perhaps, but im pretty sure that you or I could break into the best supporting actress discussion this year with the **** nominees that are out there. And theres like 1700 potential ones in Nine.
There was nothing even close to resembling an award worthy female performance in Nine. DDL was his usual great self but even he wasn't award worthy. I guess the set design might get some consideration...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-22-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There was nothing even close to resembling an award worthy female performance in Nine. DDL was his usual great self but even he wasn't award worthy. I guess the set design might get some consideration...
Well, deserving or not, Cotillard and Cruz are definitely in the running for oscar nominations.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Want to watch a blu-ray tonight...Public Enemies(haven't seen), Star Trek, or Inglorious Bastards?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

If you havent seen Pub Enemies, go for that. Its not amazing, but its worth a watch imo.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Not Public Enemies. Yes, they may be Oscar worthy Communist but that doesn't mean that they are worthy of you.

Okay fine Marion deserves a nomination but Cruz literally did nothing noteworthy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-22-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you havent seen Pub Enemies, go for that. Its not amazing, but its worth a watch imo.
I think I'll watch that one then. Depp have one of his better perfomances?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-22-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not Public Enemies. Yes, they may be Oscar worthy Communist but that doesn't mean that they are worthy of you.

Okay fine Marion deserves a nomination but Cruz literally did nothing noteworthy.
Just going off of hearsay!

Old 01-22-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Not really, although he was really the only thing keeping me interested in the film.

Stop listening to hearsay Communist. I am smarter than them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-22-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, hes the best part about it. I dont think its one of his best, though. Like I said, solid movie, not amazing. Go in without big expectations and it should be fine. I saw it after people had already crapped on it because they expected a lot more than it was, So I didnt expect great, and was generally happy with what it was.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It feels like he's coasting just a liiiittle bit. the character of Dilinger is too school for cool and that's basically all Johnny is doing.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Thanks for all the input

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-22-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not really, although he was really the only thing keeping me interested in the film.

Stop listening to hearsay Communist. I am smarter than them.
That is probably true! But to prove it, I require lists. Of what? I dont care. Im a list mark.