Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
"Of course you can't ******* see, I just shot a blank in your ******* eyes."
If I grew up on a farm and was ******** Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't.

Also on the subject of Walk the Line, how's Joaquin's rapping career going?
Old 01-30-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

X-Men

(10 characters)
Old 01-30-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
If I grew up on a farm and was ******** Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't.

Also on the subject of Walk the Line, how's Joaquin's rapping career going?
Apparently that is all a farce for a documentary he is filming, but he is doing a tremendous job keeping it under wraps. If it is, that has epic potential.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch The Hurt Locker multiple times and notice it wasn't nearly as good as the first time?

Suspense or thrillers usually don't work or hold up well on multiple viewings (The Departed and Mystic River were two that have without any problem), but I was surprised just how less effective it was upon my second viewing. Still a good movie, but not the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watchin Un Prophete tonight and I couldn't be more excited.....take that snow!

EDIT: My lady may have just nixed Un Prophete in favor of 500 days of Summer -_-

Last edited by ccB : 01-30-2010 at 07:13 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched this today. Just as good as ever. While it certainly isnt Firefly, its still awesome.

"Secrets are not my business. Keeping them is."
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt love Serenity the movie. Sure it was nice to get more of Firefly in any shape or form, but the movie was a bit odd. They changed the relationships and even to an extent the personality of some of the characters (Mal & Simon are an example).

Focused too much on River as well imo. My biggest question of the series wasnt even hinted at in Serenity, that being just who the hell the Shepherd actually was.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mal does ask him about his past in the movie, and the Shepherd just responds by saying he doesn't have to answer that.

That said, I agree to an extent. I like the show alot better, and the movie was changed much more to a sci fi rather then the Western that made the TV show so awesome.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shepherd was only really in 1 or 2 scenes in the movie too wasnt he.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Also, this is awesome and I watched it the other day too .
Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Also, this is awesome and I watched it the other day too .
Ah ya I should probably watch that at some point in the nearish future.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Ah ya I should probably watch that at some point in the nearish future.
Ditto, I hold serious man love for NPH.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

As much man love as NPH deserves, Nathan Fillion deserves much more.
Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

I have mucho man love for Mr Whedon.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

My number one target for man love is Jason Segel.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd **** jake gyllenhaal in the ass

atleast he knows what it feels like

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I dont want to **** Jason Segel, I just want to cuddle and have him tell me, "everythings going to be ok"
Old 01-30-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
My number one target for man love is Jason Segel.
Segel wishes he was Paul Rudd.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Segel wishes he was Paul Rudd.
I relate more to Segel, plus I like my men bigger, you take Paul Rudd and we can double date.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I relate more to Segel, plus I like my men bigger, you take Paul Rudd and we can double date.
Can I take Michael K. Williams with me? Also, from seeing Segel's dick in FSM, I'm not sure big is the right word.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-30-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Can I take Michael K. Williams with me? Also, from seeing Segel's dick in FSM, I'm not sure big is the right word.
We can go out for Honey Nut Cheerios.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that chick from "The Replacements" is so sexy...ooooo wee!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Isn't Michael Cera supposed to be smart in Superbad? He's learning about i-squared as a ******* senior and he's going to Dartmouth? My ass.

RIP TheManInBlack