Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the trailer for "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"...all I have to say is, I'll be waiting in line.

EDIT: It's already out? WTF.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Last edited by JFLO : 02-02-2010 at 08:03 PM.
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Just watched the trailer for "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"...all I have to say is, I'll be waiting in line.

EDIT: It's already out? WTF.
Yea, came out on Christmas.

Its a pretty weird movie. Vintage Gilliam! Might need 2 viewings of it :P

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still trying to find a decent quality version of it. I've wanted to see it for some time now.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the Loop was ******* hilarious, loved the foul mouth character whose name escapes me

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
In the Loop was ******* hilarious, loved the foul mouth character whose name escapes me
Malcolm ******* Tucker. Yes, he was awesome.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Let me reveal my age here:

HACK THE PLANET
You suck. I was going to do this.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love Any Given Sunday. My football team used to listen to this speech before games...honestly one of the most inspiring things I've ever heard, fictitious or otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I ******* love Any Given Sunday. My football team used to listen to this speech before games...honestly one of the most inspiring things I've ever heard, fictitious or otherwise.

Agreed. Brilliant scene and a pretty good movie.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Yea, came out on Christmas.

Its a pretty weird movie. Vintage Gilliam! Might need 2 viewings of it :P
it defenitly was a weird movie but I liked how Terry Gilliman made a sophisticated film with an amazing aesthetic appeal, without sacrificing his storyline. It remind me a little of one of Gilliman's old film The Adventure of Baron Munchausen. It was good and if you like fantasy films it is a good watch and also some very great acting too.
KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
it defenitly was a weird movie but I liked how Terry Gilliman made a sophisticated film with an amazing aesthetic appeal, without sacrificing his storyline. It remind me a little of one of Gilliman's old film The Adventure of Baron Munchausen. It was good and if you like fantasy films it is a good watch and also some very great acting too.
Are you janyeap? :P

http://cfc.news8.net/forums/viewmess...70718&Forum=80

Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Somebody has been naughty!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

This was my list on Jan 20 2008 of my most anticipated movies of 09. Sort of like... prospect rankings!

1 Public Enemies - Good movie, but not as good as I (or many) had hoped. (***½)

2 The Road - I loved it. Many did not. Still made my list for Best Picture at the Commies. (****¼)

3 The Human Factor - aka Invictus. I thought it was solid, but I found it falling and falling in my rankings over the weeks. (***½)

4 Inglourious Basterds - Loved it. Lived up to hype. One of my top 5 movies of the year. (****½)

5 Nine - Havent seen it. (N/A)

6 Shutter Island - Delayed (N/A)

7 The Lovely Bones - Not an awful movie, but it was awfully disappointing for what I was expecting. (***)

8 The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Weird, Gilliam-esque movie. Ledgers last, but its more about Plummer being awesome imo. (***¾)

9 The Watchmen - I honestly didnt like this at all, aside from Haley as Rorschach. (**¾)

10 Avatar - At this time last year, no one had a damn clue wtf this movie was. Well, it turned out to be pretty monumental. 2 Billion Dollars is a lot of money. (****½)

11 Half Blood Prince - Might be the best Potter flick. Its certainly up there with Azkaban IMO. (***½)

12 Where the Wild Things Are - I... didnt much care for this movie. Thought it was pretty annoying, actually. (**¾)

13 Sherlock Holmes - Fairly decent movie that RDJ and Law upgrade to pretty good. Entertaining, if a bit over the top story wise. (***¼)

Old 02-03-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Here are some of my most anticipated for 2010.

1. Never Let Me Go: An alternate history story of a woman who, as she reflects on her private school years in the English countryside, reunites with her two friends to face the dark secrets tied to their communal past.

Director: Mark Romanek
Starring: Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley

2. The Tree of Life: The story centers around a family with three boys in the 1950s. The eldest son witnesses the loss of innocence.

Director: Terrence Malick
Starring: Brad Pitt, Sean Penn

3. True Grit: A tough U.S. Marshal helps a stubborn young woman track down her father's murderer.

Director: Joel & Ethan Coen
Starring: Matt Damon, Jeff Bridges, Josh Brolin

4. The Rum Diary: Paul Kemp is a freelance journalist who finds himself at a critical turning point in his life while writing for a run-down newspaper in the Caribbean. Paul is challenged on many levels as he tries to carve out a more secure niche for himself amidst a group of lost souls all bent on self-destruction.

Director: Bruce Robinson
Starring: Johnny Depp, Aaron Eckhart, Richard Jenkins, Amber Heard

5. Inception:In a world where entering dreams is possible, a single idea from the human mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset.

Director: Christopher Nolan
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, marion Cotallard, Ellen Page, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine

6. Shutter Island: Drama is set in 1954, U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels is investigating the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding on the remote Shutter Island.

Director: Martin Scorsese
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley, Emily Mortimer, Michelle Williams, Patricia Clarkson, Jackie Earle Haley

7. London Boulevard: In London, an ex-con becomes involved with a reclusive actress.

Director: William Monahan
Starring: Colin Farrel, Keira Knightley

8. Howl: A drama centered on the obscenity trial Allen Ginsberg (Franco) faced after the publication of his poem, Howl.

Director: Rob Epstein, Jeffrey Friedman
Starring: James Franco, Jon Hamm, Mary-Louise Parker

9. All Good Things: All Good Things is a love story and murder mystery based on the most notorious unsolved murder case in New York history. The original screenplay uses newly discovered facts, court records and speculation as the foundation for an imaginative spellbinding story of family, obsession, love and loss.

Director: Andrew Jarecki
Starring: Ryan Gosling, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kirsten Dunst, Frank Langella

10. Hereafter: A supernatural thriller centered on three people -- a blue-collar American, a French journalist and a London school boy -- who are touched by death in different ways.

Director: Clint Eastwood
Starring: Matt Damon, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jay Mohr

11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Voldemort's power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore's work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for them, so everything they do must go as planned.

Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, etc

12. Alice in Wonderland: 19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror.

Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Christopher Lee, Michael Sheen, Alan Rickman, Timothy Spall

13. Get Low: A movie spun out of equal parts folk tale, fable and real-life legend about the mysterious, 1930s Tennessee hermit who famously threw his own rollicking funeral party... while he was still alive.

Director: Aaron Schneider
Starring: Robert Duvall, Bill Murray, Lucas Black, Sissy Spacek

14. Somewhere: A hard-living Hollywood actor re-examines his life after his 11-year-old daughter surprises him with a visit.

Director: Sofia Coppola
Starring: Benecio Del Toro, Michelle Monaghan

15. The Beautiful and the Damned: The true story of Zelda Fitzgerald (and her famous husband Scott), the Jazz Age icons who lived large, soared high and crashed very hard.

Director: John Curran
Starring: Keira Knightley

16. Black Death: Set during the time of the first outbreak of bubonic plague in England, a young monk is tasked with learning the truth about reports of people being brought back to life in a small village.

Director: Christopher Smith
Starring: Sean Bean, Carice van Houten, Eddie Redmayne

17. Clash of the Titans: The mortal son of the god Zeus embarks on a perilous journey to stop the underworld and its minions from spreading their evil to Earth as well as the heavens.

Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes

18. The Fighter: A look at the early years of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward and his brother who helped train him before going pro in the mid 1980s.

Director: David O. Russel
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Melissa Leo

19. You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger

Director: Woody Allen
Starring: Naomi Watts, Anthony Hopkins, Josh Brolin, Freida Pinto, Antonio Banderas

20. Robin Hood: The story of an archer in the army of Richard Coeur de Lion who fights against the Norman invaders and becomes the legendary hero known as Robin Hood.

Director: Ridley Scott
Starring: Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, William Hurt, Mark Strong

21. Toy Story 3: Woody, Buzz, and the rest of their toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, departs for college.

Director: Lee Unkrich
Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Michael Keaton, etc (Voices)

22. The Adjustment Bureau: The affair between a politician and a ballerina is affected by mysterious forces keeping the lovers apart.

Director: George Nolfi
Starring: Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, Anthony Mackie

23. Love and Other Drugs: A salesman competes in the cutthroat world of pharmaceuticals to hawk a male performance enhancement drug. Based on Jamie Reidy's memoir "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a ****** Salesman."

Director: Edward Zwick
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway

24. Green Zone: Discovering covert and faulty intelligence causes a U.S. Army officer to go rogue as he hunts for Weapons of Mass Destruction in an unstable region.

Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Jason Isaacs, Brendan Gleeson, Amy Ryan

25. The Way Back: A fact-based story centered on soldiers who escaped from a Siberian gulag in 1940.

Director: Peter Weir
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Colin Farrell, Ed Harris, Mark Strong

26. Last Night: The story follows a married couple, apart for a night while the husband takes a business trip with a colleague to whom he's attracted. While he's resisting temptation, his wife encounters her past love.

Director: Massy Tadjedin
Starring: Sam Worthington, Keira Knightley, Eva Mendes

27. Rabbit Hole: Life for a happy couple is turned upside down after their young son dies in an accident. Based on a play by David Lindsay-Abaire.

Director: John Cameron Mitchell
Starring: Aaron Eckhart, Nicole Kidman

28. Winters Bone: An unflinching Ozark Mountain girl hacks through dangerous social terrain as she hunts down her drug-dealing father while trying to keep her family intact.

Director: Debra Granik
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Lauren Sweester, John Hawkes

29. Ironman 2: With the world now aware of his dual life as the armored superhero Iron Man, billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) faces pressure from the government, the press, and the public to share his technology with the military. Unwilling to let go of his invention, Stark, along with Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James "Rhodey" Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, must forge new alliances -- and confront powerful enemies.

Director: Jon Favreau
Starring: Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlet Johansson, Sam Rockwell, Samuel L Jackson

30: The American: An assassin hides out in Italy for one last assignment.

Director: Anton Corbijn
Starring: George Clooney

31. Jack Goes Boating: A limo driver's blind date sparks a tale of love, betrayal, friendship, and grace centered around two working-class New York City couples.

Director: Philip Seymour Hoffman
Starring: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Ryan

32. 13: A naive young man assumes a dead man's identity and finds himself embroiled in an underground world of power, violence, and chance where men gamble behind closed doors on the lives of other men.

Director: Gela Babluani
Starring: Jason Statham, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Mickey Rourke, Ray Winstone, Michael Shannon

33. Miral: A chronicle of Hind Husseini's effort to establish an orphanage in Jerusalem after the 1948 partition of Palestine and the creation of the state of Israel.

Director: Julian Schnabel
Starring: William Dafoe, Freida Pinto, Hiam Abbass

34. Cemetery Junction: A 1970s-set comedy centered on three upstart professional men working at an insurance company.

Director: Ricky Gervais
Starring: Ralph Fiennes, Emily Watson, Ricky Gervais, Matthew Goode

35. The Special Relationship: A dramatization that traces former U.K. prime minister Tony Blair's relationships with Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

Director: Richard Loncraine
Starring: Michael Sheen, Dennis Quaid

36. Black Swan: A thriller that hones in on the relationship between a veteran ballet dancer and a rival.

Director: Darren Aronofsky
Starring: Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Winona Ryder

37. Mother and Child: A drama centered around three women: A 50-year-old woman, the daughter she gave up for adoption 35 years ago, and an African American woman looking to adopt a child of her own.

Director: Rodrigo Garcia
Starring: Naomia Watte, Annette Bening, Tatyana Ali, Samuel L Jackson

38. The Last Airbender: The story follows the adventures of Aang, a young successor to a long line of Avatars, who must put his childhood ways aside and stop the Fire Nation from enslaving the Water, Earth and Air nations.

Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Dev Patel, Noah Ringer

39. The Social Network: A story about the founders of the social-networking website, Facebook.

Director: David Fincher
Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Rashida Jones, Justin Timberlake, Andrew Garfield, Malese Jow

40. Passion Play: An angel under the thumb of a ruthless gangster is saved by a trumpet player down on his luck.

Director: Mitch Glazer
Starring: Mickey Rourke, Bill Murray, Rhys Ifans, Megan Fox

41. The Killer Inside Me: A West Texas deputy sheriff is slowly unmasked as a psychotic killer.

Director: Michael Winterbottom
Starring: Casey Affleck, Bill Pullman, Kate Hudson, Simon Baker, Jessica Alba

42. Biutiful: A man involved in illegal dealing is confronted by his childhood friend, who is now a policeman.

Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu
Starring: Javier Bardem

Last edited by comahan : 02-03-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope that list is not in order because if it is, Iron Man 2 THAT far down, uhh...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

The only thing i really liked about Ironman Uno was RDJ, so Im not really salivating at the thought of a 2nd one. Still, ill obviously see it, and hopefully enjoy it.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Matt Damon and Sam Worthington are in every other movie on that list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True Grit, Green Zone, Toy Story 3, Ironman 2, Harry Potter, Shutter Island from that list for me. The others don't know much about.

Inception, have mixed feelings of that one.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robin Hood looks absolutely awful.

That's all I have to say on that matter.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely looking forward to Buried.

http://www.erickwithnok.com/post/344...-extended-clip

Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Robin Hood looks absolutely awful.

That's all I have to say on that matter.
Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe usually do good work together.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

And Cate Blanchett is an absolute Goddess

Old 02-03-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm excited for Clash of the Titans even though part of the original being kick ass was because of the cheesy special effects.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-03-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe usually do good work together.
Yes, but it appears like they are making Robin Hood into this rough, muscular hero keen to get into brawls and what not. I hate to use this as a comparison, but it really does look like Medieval Gladiator with a different storyline.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yes, but it appears like they are making Robin Hood into this rough, muscular hero keen to get into brawls and what not. I hate to use this as a comparison, but it really does look like Medieval Gladiator with a different storyline.
That's a good thing!

I LOVED Gladiator.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here are some of my most anticipated for 2010.

1. Never Let Me Go: An alternate history story of a woman who, as she reflects on her private school years in the English countryside, reunites with her two friends to face the dark secrets tied to their communal past.

Director: Mark Romanek
Starring: Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley

6. London Boulevard: In London, an ex-con becomes involved with a reclusive actress.

Director: William Monahan
Starring: Colin Farrel, Keira Knightley

14. The Beautiful and the Damned: The true story of Zelda Fitzgerald (and her famous husband Scott), the Jazz Age icons who lived large, soared high and crashed very hard.

Director: John Curran
Starring: Keira Knightley

25. Last Night: The story follows a married couple, apart for a night while the husband takes a business trip with a colleague to whom he's attracted. While he's resisting temptation, his wife encounters her past love.

Director: Massy Tadjedin
Starring: Sam Worthington, Keira Knightley, Eva Mendes

4 movies starring Keira? I just jizzed.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote