Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
and you know what the worst part of all is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!
Did you ever see that 'Twilight Zone' where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alice in Wonderland (3D) was...meh. The visuals were good, and it's a nice movie and all, but I was always left waiting for something really good and I never met it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Alice in Wonderland (3D) was...meh. The visuals were good, and it's a nice movie and all, but I was always left waiting for something really good and I never met it.
I thought it was too much action and not enough atmosphere. I was also hoping the movie to be creepy, as Alice in Wonderland should be (which was a dumb thing to do considering it was Disney), and it wasn't, except for that first time Alice meets the Mad Hatter. I'll be happier when they make an Alice in Wonder that's not for kids.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Did you ever see that 'Twilight Zone' where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?
why is it, that when a man kills another man in battle, it's heroic; but when he kills another man in the heat of passion, it's called MURDER!?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why is it, that when a man kills another man in battle, it's heroic; but when he kills another man in the heat of passion, it's called MURDER!?
What do you think you're doing? Only Garth and I get to talk to the camera.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What do you think you're doing? Only Garth and I get to talk to the camera.
You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from the wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see the Crazies? That actually got good reviews.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I thought it was too much action and not enough atmosphere. I was also hoping the movie to be creepy, as Alice in Wonderland should be (which was a dumb thing to do considering it was Disney), and it wasn't, except for that first time Alice meets the Mad Hatter. I'll be happier when they make an Alice in Wonder that's not for kids.
Pretty much how I felt. When I found out Burton was the director I was pumped, but it fell pretty flat of expectations. It was as though SPOILER he was trying to make a sequel but just rehashed alot of the ideas from the original. I really wanted more atmosphere, exploration, idk maybe I just wanted it more like the original, and it just seemed he threw in some sort of a big war conflict with the characters. Could of been so much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yeah I actually enjoyed it. I saw Cop Out last night, and any scene that didn't have Tracy Morgan AND Sean William Scott in it was just painful. I can't believe Kevin Smith directed it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants to do a pick the winners for the oscars....google docs put out a easy template today.

https://docs.google.com/previewtempl...Wc&mode=public

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It was alright, it is your typical, predictable horror/zombie type flick. The baby's room scene was pretty good.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

copying and pasting from another site i did preds on.

Actor in a Leading Role
* Jeff Bridges in “Crazy Heart” (WINNER)
* George Clooney in “Up in the Air” (alt)

Actor in a Supporting Role
* Christoph Waltz in “Inglourious Basterds” (WINNER)
* Christopher Plummer in “The Last Station” (alt)

Actress in a Leading Role
* Sandra Bullock in “The Blind Side” (WINNER)
* Meryl Streep in “Julie & Julia” (alt)

Actress in a Supporting Role
* Mo’Nique in “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” (WINNER)
* Vera Farmiga in “Up in the Air” (alt)

Animated Feature Film
* “Up” (WINNER)
* “Fantastic Mr. Fox” (alt)

Art Direction
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “Nine” (alt)

Cinematography
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “The Hurt Locker” (alt)

Costume Design
* “The Young Victoria” (WINNER)
* “Coco before Chanel” (alt)

Directing
* “The Hurt Locker” Kathryn Bigelow (WINNER)
* “Avatar” James Cameron (alt)

Documentary (Feature)
* “The Cove” (WINNER)
* “Food, Inc.” (alt)

Film Editing
* “Avatar” (WINNER)

Foreign Language Film
* “The White Ribbon” Germany (WINNER)
* “Un Prophète” France (alt)

Makeup
* “Star Trek” (WINNER)
* “Il Divo” (alt)

Music (Original Score)
* “Up” Michael Giacchino (WINNER)
* “Avatar” James Horner (alt)

Music (Original Song)
* “The Weary Kind (Theme from Crazy Heart)” from “Crazy Heart” (WINNER)
* “Almost There” from “The Princess and the Frog” (alt)

Sound Editing
* “Avatar” (WINNER)

Sound Mixing
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “District 9” (alt)

Visual Effects
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “Star Trek” (alt)

Writing (Adapted Screenplay)
* “Up in the Air” (WINNER)
* “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” (alt)

Writing (Original Screenplay)
* “Inglourious Basterds” (WINNER)

Best Picture
* “The Hurt Locker” (WINNER)
* “Avatar” (alt)

Tie Breaker: Which film wins the most Oscars? AVATAR

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
copying and pasting from another site i did preds on.

Actor in a Leading Role
* Jeff Bridges in “Crazy Heart” (WINNER)
* George Clooney in “Up in the Air” (alt)

Actor in a Supporting Role
* Christoph Waltz in “Inglourious Basterds” (WINNER)
* Christopher Plummer in “The Last Station” (alt)

Actress in a Leading Role
* Sandra Bullock in “The Blind Side” (WINNER)
* Meryl Streep in “Julie & Julia” (alt)

Actress in a Supporting Role
* Mo’Nique in “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” (WINNER)
* Vera Farmiga in “Up in the Air” (alt)

Animated Feature Film
* “Up” (WINNER)
* “Fantastic Mr. Fox” (alt)

Art Direction
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “Nine” (alt)

Cinematography
* “Avatar” (WINNER)

Costume Design
* “The Young Victoria” (WINNER)
* “Coco before Chanel” (alt)

Directing
* “The Hurt Locker” Kathryn Bigelow (WINNER)
* “Avatar” James Cameron (alt)

Documentary (Feature)
* “The Cove” (WINNER)
* “Food, Inc.” (alt)

Film Editing
* “Avatar” (WINNER)

Foreign Language Film
* “The White Ribbon” Germany (WINNER)
* “Un Prophète” France (alt)

Makeup
* “Star Trek” (WINNER)
* “Il Divo” (alt)

Music (Original Score)
* “Up” Michael Giacchino (WINNER)
* “Avatar” James Horner (alt)

Music (Original Song)
* “The Weary Kind (Theme from Crazy Heart)” from “Crazy Heart” (WINNER)
* “Almost There” from “The Princess and the Frog” (alt)

Sound Editing
* “Avatar” (WINNER)

Sound Mixing
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “District 9” (alt)

Visual Effects
* “Avatar” (WINNER)
* “Star Trek” (alt)

Writing (Adapted Screenplay)
* “Up in the Air” (WINNER)
* “Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” (alt)

Writing (Original Screenplay)
* “Inglourious Basterds” (WINNER)

Best Picture
* “The Hurt Locker” (WINNER)
* “Avatar” (alt)

Tie Breaker: Which film wins the most Oscars? AVATAR
It was an easy year for predictions. The only close ones were Best Picture and Best Director. I thought about betting on The Hurt Locker to win Best Picture when the nominees first came out but I didnt because the odds were so in favor of Avatar.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least this one of the least predictable Oscars in recent memory.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate the academy awards.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:42 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://joblo.com/video/joblo/player.php?video=im2trlr2

New Iron Man 2 trailer just hit the internet, and holy **** is it way more exciting then the Oscars. I had a full on chub by the time this was finished playing. Hell yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shouldnt Avatar been up for best animated feature since the only redeeming quality it had was the graphics.
And wasnt Inglorious Basterds just like an adaption of the Dirty Dozen?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great movie or greatest movie of all time?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:23 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
It was an easy year for predictions. The only close ones were Best Picture and Best Director. I thought about betting on The Hurt Locker to win Best Picture when the nominees first came out but I didnt because the odds were so in favor of Avatar.
You did this last year too. Randomly pop in afterwards to belittle peoples predictions. Both times mentioning betting or the vegas odds or what have you, as if everyone pays attention to that and therefore knows the odds for every category.

I dont care if theyre easy. I dont caaaaaaare. Theres no point in pointing that out. Its like hopping into an NFL pick em thread one week and being like HA! THOSE GAMES WERE EASY TO PICK THIS WEEK!

And for the record, as Ive said several times in this thread, I thought Best Pic and Best Director were total locks, No matter what your 'odds' said.

Apologies for probably coming off so hostile, that stuff just really bugs me.

Last edited by comahan : 03-08-2010 at 06:29 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from the wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

New Iron Man 2 trailer just hit the internet, and holy **** is it way more exciting then the Oscars. I had a full on chub by the time this was finished playing. Hell yes.
The lack of comments regarding something this awesome is upsetting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The lack of comments regarding something this awesome is upsetting.
I've been to busy changing my pants from watching it that I haven't been able to talk it about it yet.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody knows that Iron Man 2 is going to be the greatest thing in the history of greatness.

Now learn how to spell Guy Pearce's name.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Great movie or greatest movie of all time?
lol, right up there with only the strong, american ninja, and any movie with JCVD in it.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...eature-trailer

new iron man 2 trailer looks good

i spent the past half hour trying to convert that into an embedded video on here so haven't been able to comment about iron man 2 yet

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just came.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote