Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-17-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
anybody seen Death Sentence...I rented it yesterday and I'm going to watch it tonight...it's from the people who made saw, so I'm not expecting greatness...but Kevin Bacon is a serviceable actor...
it looked really good and then it just disappeared in theaters.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
it looked really good and then it just disappeared in theaters.
I saw it. I really didn't like it that much because it starts out like a tragedy and then it goes into some hardcore action flick. Also, the ending is kinda lame, but whatever the people I went with liked it.

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am watching Death Sentence tonight. Last night I had a mini John Cusack marathon and watched 1408 which gave me the urge to watch High Fidelity, which was as great as I remembered.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

High Fidelity was a very good movie...

grace is gone, however, was an even better movie...

identity is a good one as well...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want great Cusack movies go with Say Anything, Grosse Point Black , or Being John Malkovich. He is an awesome actor.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wish There Will Be Blood was playing anywhere :(

Luckily, however, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Into the Wild, American Gangster, and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford are all up at the cheap seats!

I'm yet to see any of them, hopefully I get to it tonight. My pick would have to be BTDKYD but I want to see them all eventually

I'll probably catch Cloverfield over the weekend
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

BTDNYD was really good. Great performances all around. I didn't really like American Gangster, but that is probably because I bought into the hype.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Russell Crowe's character in American Gangster is pretty much Bud White (L.A. Confidential) True?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

True. I was not impressed by Russel Crowe at all. He was much better in 3:10 to Yuma. Save yourself the time and just watch L.A. Confedential again.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
True. I was not impressed by Russel Crowe at all. He was much better in 3:10 to Yuma. Save yourself the time and just watch L.A. Confedential again.
I was very disappointed with 3:10 to yuma, i gotta say. its a 7/10 for me but i expected much more. im a big western fan, old leone films are untoppable, but the ending just did it for me. it was too hollywood-typical.

sig by jkpigskin

Old 01-17-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
I was very disappointed with 3:10 to yuma, i gotta say. its a 7/10 for me but i expected much more. im a big western fan, old leone films are untoppable, but the ending just did it for me. it was too hollywood-typical.
poo on you then.... :P
Old 01-17-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I really wish There Will Be Blood was playing anywhere :(

Luckily, however, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Into the Wild, American Gangster, and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford are all up at the cheap seats!

I'm yet to see any of them, hopefully I get to it tonight. My pick would have to be BTDKYD but I want to see them all eventually

I'll probably catch Cloverfield over the weekend
It's at the indy cinema on Hertel.

and McGee definitely see BTDKYD. Fantastic. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the **** and Marisa Tomei get's banged in the ass

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

and McGee definitely see BTDKYD. Fantastic. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the **** and Marisa Tomei get's banged in the ass
wowowow ok its a must see :)

sig by jkpigskin

Old 01-17-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I heard Russell Crowe's character in American Gangster is pretty much Bud White (L.A. Confidential) True?
Basically, except this time he's not sometimes interacting with the totally awesome Jack Vincennes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

just finished watching Death Sentence....and let me say...officially...Kevin Bacon is the weirdest badass....

ever.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

I just meant I wish it was out anywhere today because I thought I was heading out to the movies tonight

But that ended up not being the case, so once again I did not even see BTDKYD.

All my friends want to see Cloverfield, which I won't mind, but I really want to see those two before anything else
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go see Into the Wild...it's one of my favorite books and it was a solid movie...Chris McCandless is my hero

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Movie Debate of the Day (Day two):
Team America: World Police or 8 Crazy Nights?
EDIT: DChess' better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Last edited by jballa838 : 01-17-2008 at 11:21 PM.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Movie Debate of the Day (Day two):
Team America: World Police or 8 Crazy Nights?
That's not even close...World Police

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i the only person who will go see Strange Wilderness when it comes out?

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont come up in here with that weak **** jballa.

we'll do a broken lizard one

beerfest or supertroopers
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
dont come up in here with that weak **** jballa.

we'll do a broken lizard one

beerfest or supertroopers
Supertroopers>>>Beerfest

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super Troopers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would have to agree with the both of you. im so pumped for:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0859635/

2010 is a rough wait
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Super Troopers.
Don't get me wrong because I love Super Troopers, but everyone one and his friend told me how great it was before I saw it, so I didn't get that "Wow" experience from it. I saw Beerfest without much knowledge about it in theaters and loved it.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote