Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-29-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I watched On Golden Pond today.

There`s someone at the door!

It`s me, you old poop!
Wow it has been years and years but I literally cannot even read the phrase 'Someone's at the door' without having eerie chills. Thanks, American Gothic for terrorizing a small child.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw hot tub time machine. the first half is really damn funny, and then it just stops. There practically aren't even jokes for like the last half hour of the movie. Kind of bizarre. I still enjoyed it though.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hadn't seen Momento since i was like 12 forgot how good it was

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy is a ******* joke. This movie is a ******* joke. It took some very hard work to find a picture of this movie, with Tatum in it. When you google his name, most of the pictures are of him in his underwear, and a lot of times, he's not alone. Usually surrounded by other men. Obviously a movie with a wildly creative title such as Fighting, had my expectations very high. Seriously though, I knew it would suck and that it would painfully cliched, but wow... the acting is just laughable. The writing is even worse.

Quote:
Whatever you do to each other... whatever.
Then he quotes a Marvin *** song? That's what starts the fight? Holy ****. What an awful waste of film. It also made me feel very *** just watching it.

I also watched Gran Torino for the second time, and boy, wow, just not funny the second time around. This is just a couple of the worst movies I've ever seen. The Asian actors are pathetic. Atrocious ******* movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you have issues about *** people? Not that I think the movie does not suck, just that your commentary on it is highly irrelevant.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you pay attention, not the first time hes made homophobic comments in this thread. Dude is just an ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If you pay attention, not the first time hes made homophobic comments in this thread. Dude is just an ass.
Yet we all love him........okay not really, but still.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Royal Tennebaum's again for only the second time. Such an awesome movie.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched it not long ago as well. The scene where Margot gets off the bus and Nico plays over the background is just spectacular.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Watched Royal Tennebaum's again for only the second time. Such an awesome movie.
I think Wes Anderson kinda sucks. Maybe not all out suckage, but I don't see the appeal. I couldn't get through Life Aquatic. The Royal Tennebaums bored me quite a bit even though I liked Hackman's performance. Overall, a solid movie, but I have little memory of it. I was mildly entertained by The Darjeeling Limited and I thought it had it's moments, but really? Only a slightly above average movie. I'd probably be inclined to say the latter was his best (only three films of his I have seen). Haven't seen his first two films, and I really have no desire to. I heard someone call him this generations Martin Scorsese. So, I had to watch. Then I was like... WTF are people talking about? Slow motion shots? That makes him comparable to Scorsese? No, it makes him influenced by Scorsese. That's it. They both make completely different films. Anderson is based more in surrealism and dead pan delivery of mildly funny lines from time to time for interjection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Do you have issues about *** people? Not that I think the movie does not suck, just that your commentary on it is highly irrelevant.
Is that actor ***? I suspected it, but I don't know anything about it. His sexual preference didn't bother me, it was his awful acting ability (Or lack thereof). I laughed out loud several times when he tried to yell at someone or get all emotional. I assume he was an underwear model? They usually make the worst actors. Well, besides Marky Mark. He did create Dirk Diggler and Sgt. Dignam, and that is pretty ******* good.
Quote:
Quote:
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post

Is that actor ***? I suspected it, but I don't know anything about it. His sexual preference didn't bother me, it was his awful acting ability (Or lack thereof). I laughed out loud several times when he tried to yell at someone or get all emotional. I assume he was an underwear model? They usually make the worst actors. Well, besides Marky Mark. He did create Dirk Diggler and Sgt. Dignam, and that is pretty ******* good.
Possibly homosexual, must remember to investigate further.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I watched it not long ago as well. The scene where Margot gets off the bus and Nico plays over the background is just spectacular.
I know its pretty emo but the scene where Richie cuts his hair and then tries to commit suicide is a great scene too.

Last edited by TACKLE : 03-30-2010 at 12:45 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not about the actor being *** or not. It's about you going "lol this is so *** it made me feel *** so this is bad, the actor just has pictures with other men so this guy is a joke".
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Possibly homosexual, must remember to investigate further.
What's one more body amongst foundations?
Quote:
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I know its pretty emo but the scene where Richie cuts his hair and then tries to commit suicide is an great scene too.
With Elliott Smith going, easily one of my favorite scenes.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
It's not about the actor being *** or not. It's about you going "lol this is so *** it made me feel *** so this is bad, the actor just has pictures with other men so this guy is a joke".
No, you misunderstood. The direction was ***. The actor just sucked ****, as a performer, not as someone who actually sucks **** in the literal sense of the term, but he might actually suck **** in real life. I'm not sure. I have been advised to do some further investigation into the matter to get to the root of the issue.

Quote:
I know its pretty emo but the scene where Richie cuts his hair and then tries to commit suicide is a great scene too.
That was a great scene.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BigBanger : 03-30-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

For APS

And for me and McGee
Old 03-30-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No, you misunderstood. The direction was ***. The actor just sucked ****, as a performer, not as someone who actually sucks **** in the literal sense of the term.
I must have also misunderstood the relevancy of commenting on said actor's pics with other men and the implied judgement.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
I must have also misunderstood the relevancy of commenting on said actor's pics with other men and the implied judgement.
I was just saying... you deem it irrelevant? To what? The movie? Yeah, it is. To the actor I'm talking about (mostly referring to his **** performance)? Yeah, still irrelevant.

What's your point? Are you ***? Did I offend you?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

My point is the whole post was filled with homophobic implicity, which doesn't sit well with me. I can not see why whether I'm *** or not should be of any importance.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got In Bruges today.

Bricks will be shat.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Boondock Saints 2 last night. Talk about a horrible movie, even if your a boondock saints fan I don't see how anyone could of liked this movie. I would probably give it a 2/10.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
My point is the whole post was filled with homophobic implicity, which doesn't sit well with me.
Why don't you shave that big, harry ***** and grow some ******* balls.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Why don't you shave that big, harry ***** and grow some ******* balls.
God you're an ignorant piece of ****.

And Im sad this page didn't end up filled with more Rorschach quotes, there are so very many good ones.
Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done watching The Blindside for the first time and enjoyed it.