Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-23-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Quiz show is great. Underrated.
I think that is a great movie that a lot of people haven't heard about. Is John Tutturo capable of giving a bad performance?
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Secret Window

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forrest Gump is a 3 hour ****** joke. Any way you slice it, it wasn't a better film then Shawshank or Pulp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty decent flick, all thing considered.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw MacGruber. It was funny. There were a lot of dick and poop jokes. I approve of these things.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

r2d2 and c3p0 the 1st *** robot couple in film history?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:43 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Human Centipede was ******* great, Dr Josef was hilarious and evil. It's not a movie that's suppose to taken 100% serious, a good decent enjoyable movie. The actor for the head of the centipede was there for q&a, dude can barely speak english but he's a riot.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for that movie to be on Netflix, I really wanna see it. It looks funny and creepy at the same time

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, and Shawshank Redemption all came out the same year and could all three be considered possibly the best movie of the decade. Seems like they haven't made a movie that good in a while...and they made THREE that good in 1994.
Shutter Island came out this year and is better than all of them. Shawshank ******* sucked big elephant dick. Pulp Fiction is great, but flawed. Now, Dumb & Dumber? That was the best movie of 1994.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, Big Banger sucks. We need to start banning people for stupidity.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are so ********.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB man you need to get out and stay out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gentlemen, don't feed the troll

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be fair dumb and dumber was great. just shutter island left me shuddering.

my shutter island analogy is this: its like being a woman and going on a date. the dude takes you out to some place expensive. he then takes you some place perfect. he is well spoken, does everything perfectly, and had a great beginning. however, later that night sex only lasts for 2 mins. was it a bad night? no, it was still a good night, just it didn't quite do it for me. that is shutter island. (and yeah i'm a dude)

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Shawshank ******* sucked big elephant dick.
You are just awful. Everything you choose to be is terrible.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shutter Island came out this year and is better than all of them. Shawshank ******* sucked big elephant dick. Pulp Fiction is great, but flawed. Now, Dumb & Dumber? That was the best movie of 1994.
First you try to say something about Bruce Willis but you never saw Die Hard.
Then it is on to Nic Cage and you never saw The Rock.
Now you are saying Dumb and Dumber was the best movie of 94? Maybe in the comedy genre but in no way shape or form a better movie than Shawshank or Pulp.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
gentlemen, don't feed the troll
My bad, obvious troll is obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BigBanger should have his username forcibly changed to PillowPants.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We got no food. We got no jobs! Our pets heads are falling off!!

Quote:
Lyod: I'll bet you 20 bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day.
Harry: No way.
Llyod: I'll give you 3:1 odds.
Harry: Nope.
Lloyd: 5:1?
Harry: No.
Lloyd: 10:1?
Harry: You're on.
Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya.
Harry: Nuh uh.
Lloyd: Oh, yeah.
Harry: Nuh uh.
Lloyd: I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

Quote:
If I know Mary as well as I think I do, she'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets.
Quote:
According to the map, we've only gone 4 inches. I don't think we're gonna have enough gas.
Quote:
Well suck me sideways!

The greatest ******** scene ever...

Quote:
Hey guys. Woah, Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.

Quote:
Lloyd: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*

Quote:
Lloyd: The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Harry: That's a special feeling, Lloyd.

Quote:
Quote:
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-23-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I dont think anyone disputed the greatness that is Dumb & Dumber. Its a classic. But coming into a thread and telling us all that the film widely regarded as one of the very best of all time "******* sucked" is kinda asking for some sort of harassment. If you provided an educated, articulated opinion on why, you might have some sort of basis here.
Quote:
Old 05-23-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I dont think anyone disputed the greatness that is Dumb & Dumber. Its a classic. But coming into a thread and telling us all that the film widely regarded as one of the very best of all time "******* sucked" is kinda asking for some sort of harassment. If you provided an educated, articulated opinion on why, you might have some sort of basis here.
Well, I watched it once. Didn't like it. I thought it was boring. The whole way he got out prison? I understand the theme behind it and the drive that it would take, but it's so implausible that I found it more ******** than anything else. I heard all the great things about it, was confused since I was like,"Yeah, what was so great about it?" So, I gave it another chance, or tried to at least. I'll watch a movie at least twice if it's one of two things... good or extremely well liked / acclaimed. I couldn't even get through the second viewing. I just walked away about 45 minutes in.

Second thing. I borderline hate Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman does nothing for me, so the two pivotal actors... bore me. Their relationship? Could care less about it and that's virtually the entire film.

Lastly, I can't remember much of anything from the film. There's one scene that I liked and, forgive me, but I really don't remember much of it, but Freeman is released and in an open field. He dug something up or something, but he's sitting behind a log and I think he's reading a note. I thought Freeman did something interesting when he kept looking over his shoulder as if he was being watched. Since he was in prison for however long, it was just one of those subtle moments that I like. That's great acting and something I noticed and has always stuck with me. When I hear Shawshank, I think of that moment, which, really isn't a good thing.

Or maybe I should have just said, The Shawshank Redemption is a 3 hour ****** joke. Any way you slice it, it wasn't a better film then Gump or Pulp.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-23-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I borderline hate Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman does nothing for me.
I just don't know what to say to this.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Watched this for the second time yesterday. Ben Kingsley is the man, he absolutely rocks this movie. And I think its Paul who shares my fascination with Olivia Thirlby, but shes insane as well.
Quote:
Old 05-23-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unthinkable starring Samuel L. Jackson leaked. It's a fantastic movie. I'm sure it's not ok to post pirated movie links so I won't.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MacGruber is ******* awesome.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote