Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I took my niece and little sister to The Karate Kid last night. I was dreading the two hours and twenty minutes of run-time, but I left pleasantly surprised. Kinda weird seeing 12 year olds billed as ass-kicking machines beating eahc other up though.

It follows the original almost to the T, but I really couldn't find any complaints. Nothing spectacular, but it's easy entertainment and Jackie Chan was excellent. Don't believe the critics.
Critics are actually decent enough.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put that coffee down. Coffee is for closers.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alec Baldwin is only worth a damn in that speech and SNL.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This is enormously incorrect.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched this last night, and I really enjoyed it. It gave me a new outlook on truckers.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
XLIV
Rookie

XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you need any more evidence this movie will rock your face then here it is.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...ts_061010.html
XLIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

saw the A-Team today, I actually enjoyed it more than I expected

I'd give it a B

Old 06-15-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's going to be a Manos: The Hands of Fate sequel.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There's going to be a Manos: The Hands of Fate sequel.
everyone that was involved with that committed suicide or is dead

Old 06-16-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
everyone that was involved with that committed suicide or is dead
But they have kids!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manos: voted worst movie ever viewed by the cast of MST3K.

I like how Torgo's "scary" feature is huge thighs.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see the Jonah Hex trailer every time what ever I happening to be watching goes to commercial no matter what channel it is.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I see the Jonah Hex trailer every time what ever I happening to be watching goes to commercial no matter what channel it is.
erm

wut????????

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
erm

wut????????
to put what he said more eloquently:

Regardless of what I maybe be watching, when that program goes to commercial, it seems the Jonah Hex trailer shows each time.

how's that?

Old 06-16-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
to put what he said more eloquently:

Regardless of what I maybe be watching, when that program goes to commercial, it seems the Jonah Hex trailer shows each time.

how's that?
I pictured you wearing a monocle when I read that...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I pictured you wearing a monocle when I read that...
to be specific, I always dress like Mr Peanut around the house: top hat, monocle, white gloves, cane, white-top shoes and NOTHING ELSE.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
to be specific, I always dress like Mr Peanut around the house: top hat, monocle, white gloves, cane, white-top shoes and NOTHING ELSE.
Wow...I think I just got a little turned on by that.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Wow...I think I just got a little turned on by that.
that's how I dress when I dance at Chippendales

Old 06-16-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
that's how I dress when I dance at Chippendales
I just want you to know, its not a *** thing...see...I have a legume fetish..peanuts, beans, peas..I hope this doesn't change things between us..when I see a jar of peanut butter...I just can't help myself. ..
Old 06-16-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I just want you to know, its not a *** thing...see...I have a legume fetish..peanuts, beans, peas..I hope this doesn't change things between us..when I see a jar of peanut butter...I just can't help myself. ..
hmm, this is strange, for you see, I like to rub melted peanut butter on ladies when I am making love to them. it's kind of my thing.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hmm, this is strange, for you see, I like to rub melted peanut butter on ladies when I am making love to them. it's kind of my thing.
Did we just become best friends?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used to do that with my dog.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Did we just become best friends?
Maybe, though I must say, I miss your avy with the dude slapping that woman

also, I realized today that I havent watched a movie at home in months.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I used to do that with my dog.
Strange...i used to do that with your dog too.