Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pump up/Mellow songs

i know there was a thread for this but i am too lazy to look for it again..many of you know i listen to rap and r&b but i was just wondering what songs get you guys pumped up or mellowed out for a game.can be any genre and if you could make suggestions that would be great and i could listen and if i like it i could put it on my ipod

but there is one song that always gets me pumped and thats throw it up by lil john and pastor troy

any more?
Old 07-28-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always listen to Aqueous Transmission by Incubus.

I'd rather be calm.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I always listen to Aqueous Transmission by Incubus.

I'd rather be calm.
i like some songs by incubus..just cant think of the song right now

the music video the dudes are like in a blank room and the dude draws himself and all that
Old 07-28-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i like some songs by incubus..just cant think of the song right now

the music video the dudes are like in a blank room and the dude draws himself and all that

"Drive" =D
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
"Drive" =D
ya thats it...i like that song
Old 07-28-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want a pump up song??

Riot - Three Days Grace

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just reminded me how "Can't Help But Wait" is a nice mellow song. I'll have to think to come up with some pump up songs you probably don't know. You probably have all the mellow R&B songs.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
You just reminded me how "Can't Help But Wait" is a nice mellow song. I'll have to think to come up with some pump up songs you probably don't know. You probably have all the mellow R&B songs.
hahaha ya i have ALOT of r&b songs man haha
Old 07-28-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple songs if you haven't heard:

B.G. - Hustle

Project Pat - Raised In The Projects

If you like Lil Jon...

Bravehearts - Quick To Back Down/Remix

Throw It Up Remix is better with Young Buck

Mobb Deep - Real Gangstaz

Trillville - Neva Eva

Hawk - Hoes Ain't ****

Bun B - Trill Recognize Trill (Feat. Ludacris)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to get pumped up, any thing by Every Time I Die ought to do the job.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Jae Millz - Heads Popped Off (Feat. Slim Thug & T.I.)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sublime is very relaxing. Same with Pink Floyd.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zkxDeFRat8 ----My last serenade

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AlfCaJR_0gk ------When darkness falls

watch them!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah most of these pump up/ mellow songs are old.

Pump Up-
Welcome to Atlanta (Luda)
2 Step Remix (DJ Unk ft. T-Pain)
Smoked Out (Three 6 Mafia)
Who I Is (Three 6 Mafia)
Numb Encore (Linkin Park)
Salt Shaker (Ying Yang Twins)
What You Gonna Do (Lil John)

Mellow-
Because I Love You (Lenny Williams)
A Different Kind of Pain (Cold)
City of Angels (Red Hot Chile Peppers)
Mad World (Gary Jules)
Same Girl (R Kelly)
I'm the World's Greatest (R Kelly, for some reason this gets me pumped)
Snappin (T Pain)

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

Mellow-
Because I Love You (Lenny Williams)
Wow, I thought of that song too. Never thought someone would mention it here too. Great song, I owe you more rep.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great song. Not often you hear a song with genuine (seemingly) feeling.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

lamb of god is great for getting you pumped, especially black label just starts of with a great drum lead in. as for getting mellow i dont think it gets any better then aqueos transmission by incubus that song knocks me out anytime i listen to it its so mellow

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
You want a pump up song??

Riot - Three Days Grace
Great pump up song.

Or

Got the Life - Korn
Politics - Korn
The New **** - Marilyn Manson
My name - Grewsum
Old 07-29-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad to the Bone- George Thorogood and the Destroyers
Old 07-29-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Yeah most of these pump up/ mellow songs are old.

City of Angels (Red Hot Chile Peppers)
that song is called "Under the Bridge" not City of Angels but RHCP

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Alrighty just found out and had somone **** ME SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas for music that will help me not be so god dam pissed off?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Alrighty just found out and had somone **** ME SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas for music that will help me not be so god dam pissed off?
My heart will go on- Celine Dion
Old 07-29-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Du Hast

Don't Worry Be Happy
Old 07-29-2007, 02:15 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

In the Summertime by Mungo Jerry is probably the best happy song ever.