Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-30-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default TEXAS Fans

+ rep to whoever can tell me who these people are

I got______, Roy Williams, Chris Simms, ______, Bo Scaife

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Dakarsi Pearson far left

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think #9 is Dakarai Pearson on their 2001 roster
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind found it.

it's on this site http://www.sipictures.com/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesAdvancedSearchState|2|30||0| |1|||||0|0|0||0||7|0|simms|0||0|0|0&p=7&pk=4

says that they're sloan thomas and bj johnson

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
nevermind found it.

it's on this site http://www.sipictures.com/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesAdvancedSearchState|2|30||0| |1|||||0|0|0||0||7|0|simms|0||0|0|0&p=7&pk=4

says that they're sloan thomas and bj johnson
No, it's Dakarai Pearson and Roderick Babers.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now pay up before I break your knees with my blood-stained demarini.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Now pay up before I break your knees with my blood-stained demarini.
I can't believe we both use demarini's as means of extortion. You can take one leg if you'd like and i'll take the other one.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I can't believe we both use demarini's as means of extortion. You can take one leg if you'd like and i'll take the other one.
Ok, but I'm left handed so I got dibs on the left leg
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I still am fond of the old school, Maple wooden bat...
Old 07-30-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I still am fond of the old school, Maple wooden bat...
Yeah, but once you run into one of those titanium prosthetics, you find yourself at the sporting goods store looking for a replacement. I got tired of that.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Also, if your victim had hard kneecaps, maple bats might break.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, if your victim had hard kneecaps, maple bats might break.

Maple bats are strong as hell. I love them. The grip is much better than a metal bat.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Maple bats are strong as hell. I love them. The grip is much better than a metal bat.
I prefer aluminum bats much more, they provide a much bigger pop.And there is nothing better than hearing and seeing that kneecap pop.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Just wait till you shatter one on one of those titanium legs. Also, it's a hell of a lot tougher to get rid of the blood stains.