Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-21-2007, 03:08 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all i gotta say bout jimmy clausen is he wont pan out to be much better then his bros did

619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I do love is the fact that although one might not think Clausen is the best QB prospect in his class, but maybe 2nd or 3rd, that all of a sudden makes him awful. I'll say this right now, Mallett is a better QB prospect than Jimmy Clausen. Heck, I think I like Cam Newton more than JC. However, I think JC is a top 5 QB prospect and at worst a 4 star prospect. That's still very good. If he busts, everyone will jump out and say they predicted this. If he doesn't bust, nobody will talk about their former doubts. Every top prospect gets this treatment. People will doubt a prospect, others will defend him. There's a reason that JC got scholarship offers from every freaking school in the NCAA: He's a talented prospect who anyone would like to have on their team. Might he fail? Of course! Look back at every recruiting class since the beginning of Rivals.com and you'll see a bunch of top prospects who never made it. It's a fact of life that some will rise to the top and others will sink to the bottom. However, college scouts at this level know what they're doing, and if every scout wants to sign a prospect, it isn't because of ESPN covering his workouts. It's because he is talented and the scouts recognize that.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote