Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-22-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know we don't talk much basketball here but Mike Rice really is amazing. Rutgers B-Ball has a top 10 recruiting class right now. Incredible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Rice is a boss.
also, the OL has a LOT of work to do and a lot to prove Saturday...i'm nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The OL has been real bad but the real dissapointing player right now is Savage. I obviously have been hyping him big time but he's been bad against 2 teams that we should have rocked. Savage needs a big week against UNC.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Schiano is ruining the development of Savage with the Wild Knight. Listen I love love love Sanu but we are running that thing way too much. Savage has his confidence shaken now and things can get worse if Schiano doesn't cut it out. Also, look how gassed Sanu was against UNC because of how much he's in. It's good to run 5-7 times a game, nothing more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

exactly, so so so stupd. let Savage get in a rythym. the outcome could be different on that last drive if Savage is in rhythym. oh, and once he throws a pick, it doesn't help his psyche at all if for the next series we just do Sanu wild Knight. so so so stupid. ugh
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They better get things straightened out going into Big East play. Next year I think we have a chance to do some really good things but we need to start building it up this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many times do you guys run the Wild Knight a game? I've always heard people say it affects a young QB's development at the NFL level (with Henne, for example) but I've never really bought into that.

At the college level I can see it though, since most QB's are so raw.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Against UNC Sanu ran the ball 15 times and passed out of it once. There were even more times where Sanu handed it off as well out of the Wild Knight but I'm not sure how many times that was but probably at least 5.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's quite a bit. Still, you guys should win against UConn. We're pretty meh.

Glad we benched Frazer though. I swear, watching him throw the ball with his noodle arm and ugly release made me want to cry. Endres looked pretty solid though, so we'll see.

I'm hoping we just run it 50 times with Jordan Todman and Robbie Frey. We might stand a chance then.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We have a pretty good defense so I'm not sure if that will work. Scott Vallone is a beast. Frazier needed to go as you said with that limp arm of his as you said.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We f'ing blow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

pa-thetic.
disgraceful
Quote:
Old 10-02-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It's much worse than that Scotty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game wasn't on tv and I couldn't find a stream. So exactaly what happened? Is Savage hurt or was he benched?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Little bit of both Hurricanes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alvin Cornelius (WR) is a Junior at the HS I graduated last year. I've seen him play a number of times and I could honestly say that this kid can ******* play. He'll be a 3* or 4* recruit next year. Most likely 4* but yeah, he is pretty good. I'm hearing that he's interested in Rutgers so we'll see.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/rutgers/foot...rnelius-118921

Just somebody to look out for in the future.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 12-13-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I liked how Dodd looked last week but I just can't believe how we've ruined Savage already. I mean it's literally up there as one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen. How to ruin a young upcoming QB by Greg Schiano and staff.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-16-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

That was ugly but i'll take it.

I'm really disapointed with this team this year. I was expecting bigger things.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-17-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

Oh man, I just read on espn NY that Rutgers DT Eric LeGard is paralyzed from the neck down. What the **** happened?

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!
LetsGoGiants! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

legrand :(
Quote:
Old 10-17-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

:( Football can be such a ****** game at times. I just hope LeGrand is able to make some sort of recovery.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

I haven't been paying much attention....how is the 2011 recruiting class looking?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I haven't been paying much attention....how is the 2011 recruiting class looking?
Rivals has up like Top 30 now. We were in play for a lot of bigger guys still but I'm not sure how much the season we had is going to affect us. Savon Huggins is the guy we need.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We hired a coach from Pitt that recruits NJ really well and it's already paying dividends. We picked up a 4* athlete today from Long Branch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
We hired a coach from Pitt that recruits NJ really well and it's already paying dividends. We picked up a 4* athlete today from Long Branch.
That's good to hear. Any idea what position he might play?

Sig by BoneKrusher