Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-28-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Too bad you still won't be able to beat Tulane. (rim shot)

At least you can beat UConn, as always, though.
This is not the time Forenci. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
This is not the time Forenci. :)
Is too! I have to get some solace while you continue to recruit and do everything better than my team. :(
Old 01-28-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Is too! I have to get some solace while you continue to recruit and do everything better than my team. :(
Well you still played in a BCS game while we haven't. Recruiting like this is all well and good but the results need to show on the field again like in 2006.

As more news rolls in after Huggins decided the following players walked in Dodd, Sanu, Deering, Coleman and Civil.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-28-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huggins is an awesome get for Rutgers...would be sweet to get the two tackles too. Really nice recruiting class this year. You guys think Dodd starts at QB next year or Nova or somebody else gets a shot?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dodd's got to have the edge right now but who knows? if Nova comes out and is just AMAZING he could take the spot, but right now I'd say it's Dodd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Most likely Dodd but Cignetti is a pro style guy so he might like Nova better.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-28-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Thank god I didn't watch this live. He had that UNC hat on way too long.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-28-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huggins staying home is huge. The backfield is pretty crowded so I wonder how many carries he get this year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josue Matias switched his commitment from Rutgers to FSU. :(

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Josue Matias switched his commitment from Rutgers to FSU. :(
Yeah that really doesn't make much sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-01-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so apparently it's between us and Michigan st. for Marquise Wright and we're long shots, but still in the running for Fou Fonoti and Delvon Simmons. should be interesting
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so apparently it's between us and Michigan st. for Marquise Wright and we're long shots, but still in the running for Fou Fonoti and Delvon Simmons. should be interesting
Marquise Wright comitted to Rutgers about 20 minutes after you posted that!!

I hear there are going to be some suprises tomorrow but I'm not sure what.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-01-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

oh man...fonoti and simmons would make this class bonerific. i'll be waiting patiently. what's the best site for updates? i'm sick and off wednesdays so i'll have nothing to do but keep hoping for simmons and fonoti haha
Quote:
Old 02-01-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the deal with Lafayette Pitts? And yeah either of those guys would really help the class, both would be incredible. Scout's got a ton of 5 stars, but Simmons would give Rutgers two...pretty wild. Tons of good interior defensive linemen going to Rutgers this year even without Simmons.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
oh man...fonoti and simmons would make this class bonerific. i'll be waiting patiently. what's the best site for updates? i'm sick and off wednesdays so i'll have nothing to do but keep hoping for simmons and fonoti haha
Rivals, Scout, and nj.com are probably the best places for free updates.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
What's the deal with Lafayette Pitts? And yeah either of those guys would really help the class, both would be incredible. Scout's got a ton of 5 stars, but Simmons would give Rutgers two...pretty wild. Tons of good interior defensive linemen going to Rutgers this year even without Simmons.
I'm not really sure with Pitts. Pitt is playing the family card hard but I haven't heard much yet to think he's going to decommit. Going to be a fun day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

OK well I was wrong about Pitts. We did get Kaleb Johnson though which is great news for the O-Line.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That game last night was so frustrating. Those were some really lazy turnovers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-05-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You like Black & Scarlet Scotty?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

you mean...this Zak:

Quote:
Old 02-06-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That's the one. I'm suprised you didn't make a cameo haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-10-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i wish I did!
and last night was...unreal
Quote:
Old 02-10-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my biggest regrets was never going to the Rak(sp) during my 4 years at Rutgers.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

All my posts from last night were deleted. I think we're a bubble team with Ech and Rosario still here.

Mike Rice is going to be a legend. The guy has it all and he just understands it.

I wish Mitchell had one more year with us to play with all the new freshmen next year. The kid can play. I hope he gets a tryout for an NBA team.

The RAC is great. When I went to Rutgers basketball was much better than football and I used to go to a ton of games. Great place to watch college ball.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-10-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
All my posts from last night were deleted. I think we're a bubble team with Ech and Rosario still here.

Mike Rice is going to be a legend. The guy has it all and he just understands it.

I wish Mitchell had one more year with us to play with all the new freshmen next year. The kid can play. I hope he gets a tryout for an NBA team.

The RAC is great. When I went to Rutgers basketball was much better than football and I used to go to a ton of games. Great place to watch college ball.
What class were you? I was 05.