Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-28-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Savage coming back...interesting. Hamilton being here is unreal and awesome.
I'm going to see us get our **** packed by Florida in hoops tomorrow. Pumped Greene is staying, just hoping Sanu announces the same soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are the leader for Hamilton still but until he commits I'm trying not to get that excited.

Anyone going to Pinstripe Bowl on Friday? I have to work so unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am of course. kinda excited for it, hopefully we just beat the crap out of Iowa State
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i am of course. kinda excited for it, hopefully we just beat the crap out of Iowa State
Well have fun with tonight and tomorrow then. A whole lot of Rutgers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-29-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was on the train and randomly woke up and saw this.

For you scotty.

Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What a great 2 days for Rutgers!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Logan Ryan had such a big game on a national stage. He's a fantastic cover corner who could potentially be a 1st round pick when he comes out. Hopefully people will be talking about him going into next year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He'll be 1st All Team Big East so he'll begin to get on people's radar. The potential for the team next year is enormous. We just need a QB to step up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

oh my god these last 2 sports days for rutgers were unreal, holy crap
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Sanu announcing at 12 today. Cross your fingers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

god dammit sanu
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Please he made the right choice. Good luck Mo!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i know, it just makes me sad. the rumors of him possibly staying just made this hurt. i was prepared for it all year long
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It stings a little but Sanu made the right decision.

It's going to hurt but hopefully not too much. If Coleman develops into the guy we think he could be, then we're going to have a beast on our hands. Then there is other young talent such as Pratt and Shuler. It would also be nice if Mark Harrison steps up.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

WR is by far our deepest position which is why I'm not that upset. Coleman, Harrison, Wright, Pratt, Shuler, Tartacoff, Carroo is plenty. A possible move of Deering back to WR is also possible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Who do you think was better in college? Sanu or Britt?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Deering should be moved back to WR, I loved him there. Savon and Jamison can carry the RB load just fine.

And Zak, I would actually have to go with Sanu. His numbers, despite **** QB play and a worse running game and a year of wildcat horseshit, are unreal. I'd go with him.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quanzell Lambert a 4* LB from NJ is choosing where he is going today. He's also the #13 ILB in the country and #6 player overall in NJ. He's announcing at 2 between Iowa, Nebraska, and us. Apparently things are looking very good for us right now though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Rutgers it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge get.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You still suck lol.

/troll

Just kidding I love you guys!!
Old 01-05-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

You're welcome to switch at any time. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

whoooo Rutgers getting good recruits!
if only we could get some OL :/
Quote:
Old 01-05-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
whoooo Rutgers getting good recruits!
if only we could get some OL :/
We have 2 very good lineman from PA coming in. Muller (#13 T overall) and Arcidiacono(#6 C overall) who are rated very highly. We're also the leader for T Ryan Brodie from Long Branch whom a lot of people said should be rated higher than he is. The line recruiting has straightened itself out big time since a few years ago.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Now we have J.J. Denman and Ryan Brodie added to the other 3 OL. We have a top 7 OL class this year. These guys are all big boys who are going to be mashing people in 2 or 3 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-25-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

pumped for all the OL we're raking in now. it's a nice change. Here's to hoping we reel in Hamilton
Quote: