Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-01-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also the LB corps is excellent this year just a shade below the secondary. The D-Line should be much improved with Panagos as coach. We have biggers guys up front now that Schiano left with Page and Holmes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think josh is going the negative route to avoid potential disappointment. But our D is really scary. The O, as usual, is the big question mark thus far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean even though the offense should be improved though. Nova not a true freshmen. 2 RB's. A loaded WR corps. O-Line slowly getting better. Maybe I'm just a huge homer though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i think josh is going the negative route to avoid potential disappointment. But our D is really scary. The O, as usual, is the big question mark thus far.
I'm not. I just think what I think. There are a lot of freshman being relied upon in the defense. The O-line should be improved but i think it may take time to get better.

The one thing I am counting on is not having Schiano as a game coach. He was terrible.

Also, I love Lorenzo Waters as an athlete, but he is really unproven.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

What FR on the D? The only one who is going to get a lot of time is Darius Hamilton and that will only be on obvious passing downs. He was a top 10 player in the country so you expect him to be in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
What FR on the D? The only one who is going to get a lot of time is Darius Hamilton and that will only be on obvious passing downs. He was a top 10 player in the country so you expect him to be in.
Im really bad with names this year, but there are many freshman(I should have said freshman and untested guys, because that more what i meant) that are going to get significant time.

Overall, this team has a ton of talent and a lot of potential. I just kinda have a bad feeling because of certain weaknesses that might cost them big.

Im excited overall. I just ordered Cbs sports for the month just to watch this game. I love that Schiano is gone. I love how athletic this team is and how much potential they have on both sides of the ball, I'm just worried that they will disappoint like always. I'm not saying the team doesn't have the talent to succeed, there are just a lot of unproven people we are counting on to step up.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the Rutgers game on tv tonight?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Is the Rutgers game on tv tonight?
CBS College Sports Network

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Im really bad with names this year, but there are many freshman(I should have said freshman and untested guys, because that more what i meant) that are going to get significant time.

Overall, this team has a ton of talent and a lot of potential. I just kinda have a bad feeling because of certain weaknesses that might cost them big.

Im excited overall. I just ordered Cbs sports for the month just to watch this game. I love that Schiano is gone. I love how athletic this team is and how much potential they have on both sides of the ball, I'm just worried that they will disappoint like always. I'm not saying the team doesn't have the talent to succeed, there are just a lot of unproven people we are counting on to step up.
Very fair. As Rutgers fans we are used to disappointment. Let's both hope they prove you wrong though!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

offense not impressing thus far
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It's early. Not going to worry.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

The team looks about like what I thought they would at this point. Good thing they are opening at Tulane. With this team, its about how they do in games 3 and 4 against south florida and arkansas.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
The team looks about like what I thought they would at this point. Good thing they are opening at Tulane. With this team, its about how they do in games 3 and 4 against south florida and arkansas.
Arkansas is a loss on the road. USF, Lousiville, and Cincy is the season.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-01-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i am not impressed with this showing. not happy
Quote:
Old 09-01-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm not happy but lots of positives.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-03-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Arkansas is a loss on the road. USF, Lousiville, and Cincy is the season.
If Rutgers has a top ten defense, they should be able to beat anyone. Im not saying they need to beat arkansas, but they need to be competitive. I have even less confidence in the offense after seeing Novas showing against Tulane's D, but he'll get to get some work in against howard as a tune up before Arkansas.

Also, why did Schiano, the great nfl coach, push Tom Savage out the door again?
Old 09-03-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
If Rutgers has a top ten defense, they should be able to beat anyone. Im not saying they need to beat arkansas, but they need to be competitive. I have even less confidence in the offense after seeing Novas showing against Tulane's D, but he'll get to get some work in against howard as a tune up before Arkansas.

Also, why did Schiano, the great nfl coach, push Tom Savage out the door again?
I agree they should have a good showing in Arkansas but man that's going to be a difficult game for a team not used to playing top 10 competition in a hostile environment.

Schiano and Savage both messed up in that situation. The whole Wildcat idea was terrible and Schiano has admitted he made a huge mistake letting the team go in that direction. Savage couldn't develop properly because of it but he was also a bit of a baby and left the team. He realized he made a mistake also as he wanted to come back to Rutgers this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-09-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well a huge game Thursday night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

super huge, and i'm not confident with the way our O's been
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schiano!!!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

you're welcome caddy!

for him and zuttah sex!

but hot damn did Greg bring his run stopping D to the pros. wowzers
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you're welcome caddy!

for him and zuttah sex!

but hot damn did Greg bring his run stopping D to the pros. wowzers
It was a franchise record for least yards in a game!

Schiano + Zuttah + Gary Gibson + George Johnson = sexy.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm happy Schiano did well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Still super pumped this morning. This team can be so good if they clean up these penalties. I'd hate to see them lose a game because of dumb mistakes like that.

Love the defense. Love it, love it, love it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

the D gives me boners. so so so good
Quote: