Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-13-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I might have to miss my first Rutgers game on TV for the first time in forever next week. I'm already worrying about it.
WHY?!?!? what could possibly take precedence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
WHY?!?!? what could possibly take precedence?
Some BS wedding reception for a family member.

I don't know why Josh was so rude.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Because Im a cranky son of a *****.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

everyone bleeds scarlet. they should know this
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#15 in the BCS. So sexy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i'm so excited, we just need to steam roll temple and kent state and then the big part of our schedule
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah we really should be 9-0 but no overlooking anyone! That last 3 game run is going to be a tough stretch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you guys hype up Brandon Coleman for me? Looks like an absolute freak to me and love the way he hands catches everything. Very very impressed.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
Can you guys hype up Brandon Coleman for me? Looks like an absolute freak to me and love the way he hands catches everything. Very very impressed.
His measurables are off the charts. He's very Megatron like with his height and speed combo. He's still kind of raw at the position tough. He drops some balls he shouldn't but he can work on that. The biggest problem for him right now is locating the ball in the air. He still has trouble with that. His progression has been excellent though and he's a big play machine. Future 1st Rounder!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His measurables are off the charts. He's very Megatron like with his height and speed combo. He's still kind of raw at the position tough. He drops some balls he shouldn't but he can work on that. The biggest problem for him right now is locating the ball in the air. He still has trouble with that. His progression has been excellent though and he's a big play machine. Future 1st Rounder!
Any chance he declares this year? A bit rough around the edges but man crazy potential.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
Any chance he declares this year? A bit rough around the edges but man crazy potential.
I hope not! I haven't heard anything though and I'm pretty tuned into the team. I've heard more rumors about Jamison leaving than Coleman. I think he's better off staying the extra year though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coleman needs some more seasoning before he goes to the next level. Add that to the fact that there are other talented and more NFL ready receivers probably going to declare early, it would be wise for him to stay in school.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

Thanks guys.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yup I definitely won't be able to watch the game live Saturday and it's depressing me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-18-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

:( I'm hoping we just handle our business. You need to tape it, and avoid all interwebs and tv until you watch it!!
Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I'll get to see Saturday's game either.

I feel kind of dirty. I'm sort of a bandwagoner.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

at this point, i'm fine with bandwagoners. all the support and notoriety we can get is fine by me
Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
at this point, i'm fine with bandwagoners. all the support and notoriety we can get is fine by me
Yeah I'm fine with Rutgers bandwagoners for some reason. We might enjoy it more but I like the notierity(sp?) for Rutgers since they weren't on the national scene.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-18-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
:( I'm hoping we just handle our business. You need to tape it, and avoid all interwebs and tv until you watch it!!
It's going to be impossible. As soon as I leave this wedding reception I have to go into the city for my friends party at their new place but before that we're bar hopping. I'll just follow on my phone and then watch the game late that night or early Sunday morning before the Giants.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-20-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think with 2 second round picks the Bengals will get Greene and Jamison.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

#KeepChopping

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kent St should be an easy win for homecoming. Rice and Leonard both announced they will be in attendance which hypes me up even more. Army should be another W on paper then the big three conference games to wrap up the season. Cincinatti losing yesterday was a kick in the nuts, I expected them to get their first loss next week against Louisville and rebound back to the top 25 by the time we played. Still think they have a strong defense that can give us problems. I refuse to sleep on Pitt regardless of their issues, Im interested to see how they do against Temple.

Nov 29th is going to be insane. Tickets are tacked to my calendar.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Notre Dame ranked 5 and we're ranked 15 when we're essentially the same exact team? We arguably have a better offense too.

I don't get it.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because you guys have played an absurdly easy schedule and play in a horrible conference.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Notre Dame doesn't face anybody worth a damn either. Well, I shouldn't say that. But their competition isn't exactly the SEC either.

I bet we could beat Notre Dame.