Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario hasn't even began to tap his potential. You also have to keep in mind that Mario was one of the youngest rookies in the league last year and he is 2 years younger than Gaines Adams. HE is also a YEAR YOUNGER than Peppers was at the same age and much heavier and stronger. SOme of you people obviously don't understand the importance and potential. When you pick 1st overall your main objective should be to improve the team. The Texans already had a probowl return man in Mathis, and a 3rd down type rb. And Carr was only 4 years removed from being the #1 pick. The only player you could make a intelligent arguement for is D'Brickashaw and he isn't even on your poll!

Also if Reggie can't average over 4 yard a carry on the Saints with a Franchise QB and good oline, while he is sharing the ball with a 1,000 yard back what even gives you the slightest indication that he would have improved the Texans and gave them anything more than Jersey sales?
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Mario Williams..

First things first....Everyone in Houston wanted Vince Young...but the Vince Young you see in Tennessee is not the Vince Young you would have seen in Houston because of Gary Kubiak....Look at the offense of the Texans...the passes are all short and quick....0 shotgun plays and he gives his QB's no room to make any changes etc....meaning MOST of Vince's skills would have gone untapped....and he would have constantly be trying to run for his life.

Secondly, Reggie Bush is good/explosive/exciting/everything....In New Orleans...I really think this is who they were after but the contract demands got so out of hand that they then switched focus to Mario...but Houston has Jerome Mathis as a KR, and started the season with Philip Buchanon as a PR...and they were to have Domanick Davis/Williams back as well as have Vernand Morency(who was traded and had a decent year in GB)...Reggie would have been less effective in Houston than he was in New Orleans....most passes went to Andre Johnson....they didnt even use Eric Moulds that much.....and also Kubiak thinks he can do without a stud RB I believe...

Now on to Mario....Defense wins Championships....with Mario, Demeco, and Dunta Robinson, they have a good start.....they had no good players at DE except for Anthony Weaver...As a lot of people have stated, Mario WAS the right pick, only debate should be if he went to high...They obviously couldnt find a trading partner or I think they would have moved down
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23
I voted for Mario Williams..

First things first....Everyone in Houston wanted Vince Young...but the Vince Young you see in Tennessee is not the Vince Young you would have seen in Houston because of Gary Kubiak....Look at the offense of the Texans...the passes are all short and quick....0 shotgun plays and he gives his QB's no room to make any changes etc....meaning MOST of Vince's skills would have gone untapped....and he would have constantly be trying to run for his life.

Secondly, Reggie Bush is good/explosive/exciting/everything....In New Orleans...I really think this is who they were after but the contract demands got so out of hand that they then switched focus to Mario...but Houston has Jerome Mathis as a KR, and started the season with Philip Buchanon as a PR...and they were to have Domanick Davis/Williams back as well as have Vernand Morency(who was traded and had a decent year in GB)...Reggie would have been less effective in Houston than he was in New Orleans....most passes went to Andre Johnson....they didnt even use Eric Moulds that much.....and also Kubiak thinks he can do without a stud RB I believe...

Now on to Mario....Defense wins Championships....with Mario, Demeco, and Dunta Robinson, they have a good start.....they had no good players at DE except for Anthony Weaver...As a lot of people have stated, Mario WAS the right pick, only debate should be if he went to high...They obviously couldnt find a trading partner or I think they would have moved down
New Orleans might have taken Mario if he was there. I remember there was alot of talk about that before the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How is Mario so much younger than the others? They all went out as Juniors
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was a true junior and I believe he has a late birthday
Old 01-10-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_perfection
How is Mario so much younger than the others? They all went out as Juniors
Late Birthday maybe? VY was a RS Junior, so pretty much a senior. Mario might have maybe been put in school early or somthing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Secondly, Reggie Bush is good/explosive/exciting/everything....In New Orleans...I really think this is who they were after but the contract demands got so out of hand that they then switched focus to Mario
Please. The contract demands had nothing to do with Houston not taking Bush.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Quote:
Secondly, Reggie Bush is good/explosive/exciting/everything....In New Orleans...I really think this is who they were after but the contract demands got so out of hand that they then switched focus to Mario
I don't think that's true. Texas balked, and thought themselves out of making the no brainer, because they didn't want to deal with the demands of Bush. You should be happy because of it.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Quote:
I think it definately had something to do with it. Houston started negotiating with both Williams and Bush days before the draft. They reached terms of a deal with Williams, but didn't with Bush. But it obviously wasn't the only reason.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

totally missed this one, whoops..

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken
I believe you're putting things in rather improper context. While the ultimate goal of any team is to win a super bowl, the immediate goal for a struggling team like the Texans is respectibility. Therefore, listing off the great offensive players that didn't win super bowls is misleading and sort of propagandist - many great defensive players didn't win Super Bowls either. Even Terrell Owens has his team in the playoffs more often than not.
it's absolutely propagandist. but is there any difference between that and saying "reggie was a better pick because he looked really good in college"? nothing bush has done thus far in the NFL would possibly lead anyone to believe that he would've made a better pick. let's look at his effect on new orleans (you sort of allude to it): the selection of reggie bush excites new orleans. established. what kept their interest? a running back who wasn't, for most of the season, particularly good at running the ball, or the fact that the team was winning? do we then credit that winning completely to reggie, or to putting together good players and playing in a weaker conference, comparatively? do you actually think that reggie bush would've made houston a 12-4 team (even assuming you think he made new orleans a 12-4 team)? i still fail to see any reasonable argument that would lead opne to conclude that reggie or vince would've positively affected the houston win-loss sheet, which is, in the end, the most important thing to fans.

Quote:
Going back to the specific examples, the Steelers likely don't make it out of Cincinnati without Roethlisberger. They definitely don't make it out of Indianapolis without Roethlisberger, and you should know that Roethlisberger was brilliant in the Denver win.
even though we've sort of moved on: i think NIP could've led the steelers to the win in denver, but sure, roethlisberger played well before the super bowl. then he played extremely poorly in the super bowl. and they still won. *shrug* it makes you wonder how much of the earlier success was on the QB.

Quote:
The 2000 Ravens defense was an extremely rare phenomenon. That defense was so good that they really didn't need a quality QB, but they did need a solid running game. That quality of a defense comes around once every 20 years.
why are the ravens in the position they're in this year? weak running game. average quarterback. it's the defense, again. tampa bay's defense when they beat the raiders? it certainly wasn't the spectacular effort of brad johnson in the playoffs that year (not that he hurt them).

Quote:
I agree that Houston needed talent across the board. They could have gone any number of directions with their first pick. Having said that, if you don't plan on trading down, why not go for the consensus best player available, especially the ones who will generate excitement around your franchise and give your fans hope?
he was the best defensive player on the board. he was compared favorably to some of the best DE's in the league, iirc. at the time of the draft, it was widely assumed that vince wouldn't translate to the NFL immediately, and it would've been a colossal mistake to take a player who wouldn't see the field for at least a year. getting back to hindsight, vince wasn't spectacular. he made some great plays, but highlight reels don't tend to fill seats unless they come with wins. i'm not sure vince is half that successful without travis henry. reggie bush was the best decoy in the NFL for most of the year. why teams didn't sit back and make him beat them, i'll never know. does that win a team without any talent games? who plays defensive line for the texans without williams? do they have any guys capable of playing all four positions in the scheme they'd just installed that year well? do they have anyone capable of playing ANY scheme well?
Old 01-11-2007, 04:33 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lets leave it at this.

They should have traded down if they wanted Mario Williams, they botched the pick, they know it, their fans will never forgive them.

And if you watched the games even in college you would know he has nowhere near the explosion Peppers has off the line.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody
Lets leave it at this.

They should have traded down if they wanted Mario Williams, they botched the pick, they know it, their fans will never forgive them.

And if you watched the games even in college you would know he has nowhere near the explosion Peppers has off the line.
ahh yes, they should've just waved their hand and said "we want to trade down, why don't all the top 4 teams willing to give us equal value line up outside." oh, except that's actually mroe difficult in practice than in reality. :roll:

do you people ever think about the real world problems associated with these suggestions, or do you just assume that because you said it can happen, it can easily happen?
Old 01-11-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lets leave it at this.

Please...

Everything coming from the Saints suggested that they had Mario #1. So the Texans would have traded down and lost the guy they wanted.

And this Peppers explosion thing is crap. Did you watch Mario? Did you see his 4.66 40 times including a amazingly fast first ten yards.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

if the Texans traded down they wouldn't have been able to draft Mario as the saints probally would have selected him.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerbunny
if the Texans traded down they wouldn't have been able to draft Mario as the saints probally would have selected him.
If they traded down their only legitimate option was D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Good, but he isn't close to Williams in terms of grade.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

who is actaully ripping the Texans and calling it a bad pick?
Old 01-11-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

apparently 75 people. and the thread's author, who thinks that collegiate post season awards should absolutely determine draft position.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Quote:
Lets leave it at this.

I think that's very smart what you said, but some people here seem to think you don't have the right to think that. Some people would lead you to believe that even if he was voted as the 4td best defensive player in the ACC that because he ran fast and jumped high in Indianapolis, and because he has similarities as Peppers, that he in fact would become Peppers. But God forbid you thought what Reggie Bush, or Vince Young did was better, and therefore there was the POSSIBILITY that those two might also be able to dominate in the NFL. If Houston took Mario, then it was the right thing to do and nobody should question it. My Packers took Mandarich at #2 overall in 1989, and that was right too, even though #1, #3, #4, #5 were Hall of Famers. (Aikman, Barry Sanders, Derrick Thomas, Deion Sanders) Again, if the Packers CHOSE Mandarich, then that must have been the RIGHT pick and nobody should 2nd guess it ever.

Always draft the larger players over the special athletes, at skill postions because they are smaller and don't possess the same huge upside.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingSharpe
My Packers took Mandarich at #2 overall in 1989, and that was right too, even though #1, #3, #4, #5 were Hall of Famers.
your argument is stupid. mandarich was an outland finalist, a first team all-american and a two time big ten linemen of the year. so by your reasoning, he SHOULD have been taken first. try again.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

They made the right pick for their team. They need to work on their lines, and a QB or RB would have done nothing behind that line anyways.

If they had drafted Young or Bush, we'd all be saying they should have taken Williams.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Lets leave it at this.

I think that's very smart what you said, but some people here seem to think you don't have the right to think that. Some people would lead you to believe that even if he was voted as the 4td best defensive player in the ACC that because he ran fast and jumped high in Indianapolis, and because he has similarities as Peppers, that he in fact would become Peppers. But God forbid you thought what Reggie Bush, or Vince Young did was better, and therefore there was the POSSIBILITY that those two might also be able to dominate in the NFL. If Houston took Mario, then it was the right thing to do and nobody should question it. My Packers took Mandarich at #2 overall in 1989, and that was right too, even though #1, #3, #4, #5 were Hall of Famers. (Aikman, Barry Sanders, Derrick Thomas, Deion Sanders) Again, if the Packers CHOSE Mandarich, then that must have been the RIGHT pick and nobody should 2nd guess it ever.

Always draft the larger players over the special athletes, at skill postions because they are smaller and don't possess the same huge upside.

No one has said you don't have the right to have youre belief and no one is doubting the possibility Vince and Bush may be better players later down the line. Theyre arguing AT THE TIME Mario was the right pick.

You started this post to start a discussion and presented your point of view with a condescending tone that anyone that disagrees with you is crazy. Now that people are unconvinced by your arguement (in overwhleming numbers) and have presented a rebuttal to your arguement you have a responisbility to either change your beliefs or provide a rebuttal and explanation of why youre unconvinced.

Claiming that people are attacking you for your beliefs when you were the one who started the discussion is intellectual cowardice.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear
Claiming that people are attacking you for your beliefs when you were the one who started the discussion is intellectual cowardice.
+rep.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
My Packers took Mandarich at #2 overall in 1989, and that was right too, even though #1, #3, #4, #5 were Hall of Famers.
your argument is stupid. mandarich was an outland finalist, a first team all-american and a two time big ten linemen of the year. so by your reasoning, he SHOULD have been taken first. try again.
No, my reasoning and rules are ALWAYS draft the special skill player, playmaker, over the blocker.
Always.

Look at the Cowboys OL of the dynasty 90's. How many premiere picks?
With Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin (all 1st rounders), they made that OL look great. They didn't draft any Ol #2 overall, or even first round. I think 1 of their 5 starting OL was taken high.

My Packers a few years ago, when Ahman ran for 1800, had a bunch of mid-round draft picks or low picks. For an OL to be great, you don't need high draft picks. You need good guys that work well together and are smart.

By the way, my buddy's dad is a high school football coach in Minnesota, and we as Packer fans were very intrigued by the Mandarich hype back them. I remember my friend asking his dad about Mandarich having zits all over his back and a receding hairline at age 21, while eating enough food per day to feed a country. My friend's dad said because he's on steroids. This was before the draft. Great pick that was. Is it any wonder why the Packers of that era were horrible? Passing on Sanders and Sanders and Thomas..... Sports Illustrated jinxed him I guess.

By the way, about the voting here.... it's a good one with 30 to 40 to 50, for Mario leading the way. That's fine. Good action. Let's find a panel of EXPERTS and poll them......
Old 01-11-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So your whole argument is the assumption that all "playmakers" succeed in the NFL and aren't busts? What about Bruce Smith? Julius Peppers? Simeon Rice? Kevin Carter? Derrick Thomas? All were defensive ends, who were drafted in the upper echelon of the draft and had great careers. Their impact dwarfs a lot of the "playmakers" drafted behind them.

Quote:
Let's find a panel of EXPERTS and poll them......
Bill Parcells had Mario Williams over Reggie Bush. Ron Wolf, who assembled the great Packers' teams of the 90s and the great Raiders' 70s teams, had the same. There are plenty of "experts" who thought Mario Williams was just as good of a prospect.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

I don't see why the word bust is even being mentioned in this thread... Williams has only played one year, and had some injury issues as well.

He's had a lot of moments where he has lookedlike he will become another dominant DE.