Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-02-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Look here, we are having an unexpected visit from Mr. Maturity.
My day is now complete since Buck is now starting.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
My day is now complete since Buck is now starting.........
I guess i'll just take that as a compliment then.

On another note, BigDawg . . . . . . you complete me.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I guess i'll just take that as a compliment then.

On another note, BigDawg . . . . . . you complete me.
Buck you had me at hello..............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

awww how cute

reminds me of the t shirt that says you had me at get lost
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
you freakin serious

Yea, me and my friend were at lake washington, swimming and whatnot, we go out of the swim area in a rocky area under the I90 bridge and almost steped on it. Called the police and were there for like 3 ours being questioned and interviewed.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

i was a backyup dancer in Stomp the Yard
Old 08-02-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
was on TV a lot when i was playing HS football, our local cox cable station boradcasts games every week including playoffs and state title games. also had an interview broadcasted about the young adults who smoke at hookah bars talking about why i like it and what not.
That's pretty funny, my local news did a story on hookah bars a few days ago. I sat here and laughed my ass off because they kept talking about it like it was some scary thing. The story was about this hookah bar that was above a pizza place and apparently a big group of young HS kids went there and were permitted to use a hookah. There was one girl within the group who thought they were just going to the pizza place, and when they went up to the hookah bar, apparently she wasn't aware of what was going on. I think she's the one that called the news station. They interviewed her, and she was talking about how "it's not like other drugs because it's like, preventable. And there's people who are like, working there and it's not like they're dealing hookah on the street." It' was f'n hilarious. And the newscasters kept referring to hookah as "it" like it was some unknown illicit drug, and not in fact just a water pipe primarily used to smoke cannabis and tobacco products.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was 7 they built an adult video store down the street from my house and my grandma was some big christian activist and she was picketing outside of it with signs and stuff so me and my brother were there with her doin it...still got it on tape somewhere kinda funny now though,,Im Pro Adult Video Stores nowadays...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
When I was 7 they built an adult video store down the street from my house and my grandma was some big christian activist and she was picketing outside of it with signs and stuff so me and my brother were there with her doin it...still got it on tape somewhere kinda funny now though,,Im Pro Adult Video Stores nowadays...
Your grandmother is disappointed in you...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-02-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes but considering everything else I do thats small on the list...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was on CNN's "Talkback Live" when I was about 9. My family was in Atlanta and we went to a taping. I can't remember what I talked about, though.

I also had my sign on TV the last time "College Gameday" (football) came to Pittsburgh, and had my hat on SportsCenter at ESPN: The Weekened.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

one time when i was little, i was at the knoxville zoo with my cousin and we were looking at the new warthog exhibit. a news crew came up and interviewed us( two little kids under the age of 8). the only thing i remember the guy asking was, "have you ever seen anything this ugly before?" and i said "yea, my cousin." it was the ultimate burn and i got it in on tv when i was 6. how awesome is that?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was almost a jeopardy contestant.

look for me this year.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if local cable counts for my high school hockey team...
Old 08-03-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once...sadly on a *** guy's decorating show...
Old 08-03-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
That's pretty funny, my local news did a story on hookah bars a few days ago. I sat here and laughed my ass off because they kept talking about it like it was some scary thing. The story was about this hookah bar that was above a pizza place and apparently a big group of young HS kids went there and were permitted to use a hookah. There was one girl within the group who thought they were just going to the pizza place, and when they went up to the hookah bar, apparently she wasn't aware of what was going on. I think she's the one that called the news station. They interviewed her, and she was talking about how "it's not like other drugs because it's like, preventable. And there's people who are like, working there and it's not like they're dealing hookah on the street." It' was f'n hilarious. And the newscasters kept referring to hookah as "it" like it was some unknown illicit drug, and not in fact just a water pipe primarily used to smoke cannabis and tobacco products.
that's hilarious! Those evil men smoked their "hookah" and encouraged the young lady to indulge with them with evil intentions! Had she consumed the dangerous hookah she may have died on contact...If not death she may have become a junkie and been forced to perform sexual acts to stop her insatiable urge to smoke the harmul "hookah!" That's pretty much what the news makes of everything nowadays. I like how they failed to mention that the hookah was just the device and what they were smoking was just flavored tobacco. My news station tried to make up ridiculous unfounded facts on how shisha has 12X more tar and nicotine when most natural shisha's have a very small amount of tar and nicotine. Why do people hate what they do not understand?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was on camera for a second when Mike Nelson the Colorado weatherman visited my school. I was also on tv when I was in elementary school for the state cup stacking tournament... yes, lame i know, but oh well lol. I was a natural talentttt!! Fastest score of mine was 11 seconds flat.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy View Post
I was on camera for a second when Mike Nelson the Colorado weatherman visited my school. I was also on tv when I was in elementary school for the state cup stacking tournament... yes, lame i know, but oh well lol. I was a natural talentttt!! Fastest score of mine was 11 seconds flat.
cup stacking is hard.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't on TV but I'm in NCAA 2006 in one of the clips where they show a bunch of Badger fans yelling "EA Sports, it's in the game!"
Old 08-04-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was on an episode of Sunday Night Heat. When we visited New York, I went to WWF New York and waited in line outside. They taped a bit outside and I was in it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once when i was like,10, there was a blizzard and local news was interviewing people about it at the park where me and my friends were sledding. We had a snowball fight in the BG. Another time when there was a story on my school they showed me sitting on the bench outside with my friends. Then during a Pistons-Nets playoff game my friends took off their shirts and tried to get on TV, but i had to take a piss, when i get back, turned out they got on TV :(

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was in a porno last week

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Once when i was like,10, there was a blizzard and local news was interviewing people about it at the park where me and my friends were sledding. We had a snowball fight in the BG. Another time when there was a story on my school they showed me sitting on the bench outside with my friends. Then during a Pistons-Nets playoff game my friends took off their shirts and tried to get on TV, but i had to take a piss, when i get back, turned out they got on TV :(
One time something like that happened to me. My dad and I went to an Indians vs. Angels game and we were sitting right next to the field. I went to go take a piss and it turns out there was a foul ball and my dad stole it from Figgins. It was out of play so he wasn't ejected.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Fitzgerald11
Rookie

Fitzgerald11 needs more cowbell.

I was on TV for a back to school segment about 10 years ago.
Fitzgerald11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:38 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did a commercial when I was 5 for Handle's Ice Cream. I sat there and had some Grape ice cream [which was my favorite at the time]...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote