Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-01-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Anyone else can't wait until danman gets on here?
There are actually some people who are more homerish about UM than danman

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm 4th down going for it= anger.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what a lucky fall...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why must my favorite teams suck so much?!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Cuz Michigan would be better off with David Carr as their coach.
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Cuz Michigan would be better off with David Carr as their coach.
hell, I think my dog could coach better.
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
they dont suck, they just had freakin 2 months off. That woulda affected any team.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yes, Mark Sanchez mention!
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
they dont suck, they just had freakin 2 months off. That woulda affected any team.
If we would have a coach, it wouldn't be this bad. Although, yes I agree with u, the Big 10 season ends waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
thats why peole continue to commit to SC. they will start freshman over seniors if they show they can outplay them.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:
thats why peole continue to commit to SC. they will start freshman over seniors if they show they outplay them.
Wow its gonna be cool to see some one I've known for awhile getting that much media attention.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
thats why peole continue to commit to SC. they will start freshman over seniors if they show they can outplay them.
i freakin love mark sanchez. If i was gay, or thought he was good looking... alright scratch that. let's just leave it at i love mark sanchez.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont understand why Hall isnt on Dwayne.

people say hes the best man to man corner..well its not like DJ is a blazer..he could keep up. why doesnt he just man up..maybe they can stop him then..Morgan Trent isnt getting it done
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
Quote:
i freakin love mark sanchez. If i was cool, or thought he was good looking... alright scratch that. let's just leave it at i love mark sanchez.

My aunt was flirting with Mark Sanchez just 2 months ago."Such pretty green eyes"

....I'd hit that,
Old 01-01-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:roll: there's still a quarter people

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-01-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-01-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

QUIT MAKING FUN OF ME U STUPID ASS ANNOUNCERS!
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6

people say hes the best man to man corner..well its not like DJ is a blazer..he could keep up. why doesnt he just man up..maybe they can stop him then..Morgan Trent isnt getting it done
Steve Smith would abuse Morgan Trent as well.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Chad Henne and Lloyd Carr in a bowl game, thats all I have to say.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
haha bloggers and such...
Old 01-01-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Too late to establish a run game now.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6

I think the reason is because Dwayne is i think 6'5 so if they man up dwayne jarret they'll be giving him the advantage with the jump ball.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
haha bloggers and such...
LEAVE ME ALONE! I HAVE ISSUES!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ADRIAN ARRINGTON. COMEBACK.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

i have a bad feeling about this.