Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-01-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
ROFL,Jarret handed the ball back to Barringer.
I laughed as well. Completely fried his life. But still a douchebag thing to do.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
And we thought Michigan could play in the NC..............
They played a lot better against Ohio State than in this travesty of a game
Old 01-01-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it me or does Chad Henne audible too much? Just follow the original play call geez...you're not peyton manning or matt leinart.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wonder how much of an impact this is to RoJo's desicion.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SC needed what they had to do..proctect Booty and stop Hunt. And because of that it's not even close.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

sanchez
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay mark sanchez.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Get the Mark Sanchez bandwagon rolling.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
SC needed what they had to do..proctect Booty and stop Hunt. And because of that it's not even close.
you mean hart.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Nice hand off by mark,really handled that snap well too.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Nice hand off by mark,really handled that snap well too.
hahaha.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
I was so suprised to see Lamaar Woodley was basically nonexistant all game.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yay michigan frikin scored

Lionsmack

Quote:
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

WE ARE SC!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Let the record show when this matchup was announced I said Michigan would spend this whole time crying about how they got jobbed and USC would smoke them. So much for talk of a rematch.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ThEvIcTR
Rookie

ThEvIcTR hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

God did I want to throw up watching this game. How bad are the DBs I mean MY GOD! Yet anouther amazing game plan by Carroll, made our O line look like high school players. Isn't it sad when Carr and English know what USC is gonna do offensively and we still couldnt stop it. We better be scoring 35+ a game this year if we want a shot at the national title because we will be losing alot on D.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w
ThEvIcTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

Fight On! You gotta believe!!!!!!!

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh poo

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no voice right now

i love it I already can't wait till next season
Old 01-01-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

its just a shame USC didnt have a chance to compete against Ohio State...oh well though, what a great victory!

Good luck to both tOSU and Florida

Old 01-01-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984
I have no voice right now

i love it I already can't wait till next season
I would feel the exact same way if I were a USC fan

They are defenitly a top contender next season.

Michigan will be too but after seeing JDB and Dwayne just disect there defense they will no doubtingly be behind the Trojans next season.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
snuff

If this was the "good" michigan secondary I am ******* scared next year. Ron English is starting to piss me off. Yeah he can fire people up but come on can you people learn how to use the secondary.... How many times does Trent have to get destroyed before they move Hall to Jarrett.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

I never lost faith in SC...i knew they had the talent and coaching staff to pull off the win...fun Pac ten-Big ten game to watch

Im stoked for next season because we will have more of a run game too...i was so impressed with Booty though and Jarrett had a monster game

Old 01-01-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
richdg
Veteran

richdg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That was rough. oh well. Congrats to USC. I thought they would score 30+ but I figured we would score more. Agian, congrats to USC.
richdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

Good game to Michigan too...it was a fun matchup