Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-04-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ND DT/DE Suspended Indefinitely

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=6886824&nav=0RYd

I thought ND kids walked on water and did no wrong?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post

They do. This obviously is a big misunderstanding. He was probably trying to save the prostitute from the ways of the devil and show her how to change...
Old 08-04-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

Quote:

You can't control what kids do, they have free will to do what they want and you can only hope they make the right choices. That being said ND handled it adequately, more so then some other schools out there.....I'll let all you draw your own conclusions on that one LOL.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Rose View Post
You can't control what kids do, they have free will to do what they want and you can only hope they make the right choices. That being said ND handled it adequately, more so then some other schools out there.....I'll let all you draw your own conclusions on that one LOL.
You mean how Chris Richards was immediately dismissed from Michigan's team after his arrest? Not "suspended indefinitely".
Old 08-05-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hilarious..

They're no good looking chicks walking around on the ND campus so this guy had to go looking for a prostitute. Hilarious.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Hilarious..

They're no good looking chicks walking around on the ND campus so this guy had to go looking for a prostitute. Hilarious.
Haha I was just about to post something like that. Speaks volumes of the quality of ND women. Either that or this guy really sucks, because it's incredibly pathetic when you're a football player at a big name school like ND and can't get women.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Haha I was just about to post something like that. Speaks volumes of the quality of ND women. Either that or this guy really sucks, because it's incredibly pathetic when you're a football player at a big name school like ND and can't get women.
Oh yes...the quality of ND women is so horri.....wait....what? There are next to no students on campus other than the football team after the summer sessions end? Hmm...

I'm not gonna makes any excuses for Hand. It was stupid. I'm from South Bend, and I know good and well that any decent looking hooker in SB is probably a cop.

The only reason that Hand hasn't been expelled for the semester or the year yet is because the incident occurred while school was not in session. Once classes resume and the board that reviews violations of ND's student code convenes, he will probably be tossed for the year.

And don't think ND has lax justice. Rashon Powers-Neal had his career at ND ended due to a DUI he got while at home in Minnesota right after the 05 Michigan game.

When did beating a student up on campus equate out to trying to pay a skank to get some? You lay hands on a student on campus and you are a student, you should be tossed, football player or not. However, that isn't what hand did. Compared to other players who have committed sexual crimes, the punishment for the moment is quite fitting. Larry Harrison was just suspended indefinitely when he was busted whipping out his schlong on some chick's porch without her consent. Big difference? Nah.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayP View Post

And don't think ND has lax justice. Rashon Powers-Neal had his career at ND ended due to a DUI he got while at home in Minnesota right after the 05 Michigan game.

When did beating a student up on campus equate out to trying to pay a skank to get some? You lay hands on a student on campus and you are a student, you should be tossed, football player or not. However, that isn't what hand did. Compared to other players who have committed sexual crimes, the punishment for the moment is quite fitting. Larry Harrison was just suspended indefinitely when he was busted whipping out his schlong on some chick's porch without her consent. Big difference? Nah.
I believe that your career SHOULD be ended if you get caught with a DUI. I don't give a **** how good you are and who you are. Yes, I would be saying the same **** if Manningham or someone on Michigan did this, don't even try that **** with me. I have a friend, had a friend, who was killed by a drunk driver and work in a hospital where I see a bunch of these clowns all the time, and I have no patience for them.

Dude, fights are fights. You don't get tossed for getting in a fight. That's ********. What Harrison did was wrong too. Though last I checked, it's worse to try to get a hooker than do something dumb while you're drunk (except driving)
Old 08-09-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I believe that your career SHOULD be ended if you get caught with a DUI. I don't give a **** how good you are and who you are. Yes, I would be saying the same **** if Manningham or someone on Michigan did this, don't even try that **** with me. I have a friend, had a friend, who was killed by a drunk driver and work in a hospital where I see a bunch of these clowns all the time, and I have no patience for them.

Dude, fights are fights. You don't get tossed for getting in a fight. That's ********. What Harrison did was wrong too. Though last I checked, it's worse to try to get a hooker than do something dumb while you're drunk (except driving)
I agree on the DUI thing. My HS vice principal was killed by a drunk driver 2 weeks after his retirement. It seems like us students threw a party for his retirement...then we were all discussing plans to attend his funeral.

Fights are not just fights. If you're talking about 2 O-Linemen getting into a brawl on campus, that's one thing. But I'm betting Joe Student walking around the UM campus isn't a match for 2 freakin' football players. Considering that most colleges have a no tolerance rule for physical altercations, they got what was coming to them.

And I doubt Harrison was drunk when he whipped his schlong out on that chick's porch, considering he was suspected of doing it 12 other times. Hand got busted picking up one skank. I'm leaning toward Harrison being far worse than Hand.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
I agree on the DUI thing. My HS vice principal was killed by a drunk driver 2 weeks after his retirement. It seems like us students threw a party for his retirement...then we were all discussing plans to attend his funeral.

Fights are not just fights. If you're talking about 2 O-Linemen getting into a brawl on campus, that's one thing. But I'm betting Joe Student walking around the UM campus isn't a match for 2 freakin' football players. Considering that most colleges have a no tolerance rule for physical altercations, they got what was coming to them.

And I doubt Harrison was drunk when he whipped his schlong out on that chick's porch, considering he was suspected of doing it 12 other times. Hand got busted picking up one skank. I'm leaning toward Harrison being far worse than Hand.
Fair enough across the board. But Hand still can't be strolling the streets of SB looking for hookers. That's common sense.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fair enough across the board. But Hand still can't be strolling the streets of SB looking for hookers. That's common sense.
Why? Is that frowned upon? (looks around)
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:16 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
If you saw the quality of prostitute in South Bend, you'd understand why it's a crime. Personally, he was probably better off using his hand (all puns intended).
Old 08-09-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Not if you don't want it to be ;)
Old 08-09-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I'm not gonna makes any excuses for Hand. It was stupid. I'm from South Bend, and I know good and well that any decent looking hooker in SB is probably a cop.
I's this from personal experience or are you a "good looking" hooker cop?
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

Quote:
If you saw the quality of prostitute in South Bend, you'd understand why it's a crime. Personally, he was probably better off using his hand (all puns intended).
Again.... Is this from personal experience????
Old 08-10-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

Yeah...personal experience has to do with it. I grew up in South Bend. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why there's a group of women standing across the street or down the block from the strip clubs and adult bookstores. That area Hand got caught in is a hot spot for the occasional SBPD prostitution raid. Everyone in town knows that, but obviously, Hand didn't.

And I'm a dude. But I've never paid for it, and if I ever decided to, I'm going to Nevada or TJ, not South Michigan Street in South Bend.

Last edited by JayP : 08-10-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah...personal experience has to do with it. I grew up in South Bend. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why there's a group of women standing across the street or down the block from the strip clubs and adult bookstores. That area Hand got caught in is a hot spot for the occasional SBPD prostitution raid. Everyone in town knows that, but obviously, Hand didn't.

And I'm a dude. But I've never paid for it, and if I ever decided to, I'm going to Nevada or TJ, not South Michigan Street in South Bend.
Haha. Ok. I was kidding.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VY10 View Post
Haha. Ok. I was kidding.
I know....its all good.

Sad thing is, as old as I am, I probably went to school with some of the South Michigan skanks....at least the older ones. You usually don't see any over about 35, although they look WAY older....

Thinking on that, my respect for Hand's taste in women just went down like 50 notches.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

TJ? Better double wrap it dude!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
TJ? Better garbage bag it dude!
Fixed it for you.

:)
Old 08-10-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Fixed it for you.

:)
AHAHAHAHA. Better be safe and do both!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote