Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Worst Thing to Break at a House Party?

Ok so the inspiration for this thread comes from a party i threw at a friends house this past week. He went away for a hockey camp and his parents went with him to sight-see or something. So I decide I'm going to throw a small "get-together" with my friend, Addie. So we get a few 30s and invite like 15 kids and ya know have a good night playing pong and stuff. Interesting side note one of my friends passed out cold in the drive way outside. So now around 12 the first group leaves and I was like okay tonight went well nothing happened. I then hear a doorbell ring so I go to get it. I open the door and 40 new, kinda sketchy kids are outside drinking and spraying my friend whose passed out with a hose. So naturally I gladly invite them in because they had alot of beer and a funnel. So right away **** went bad... They found the liquor cabinet and drained about 6 full bottles of assorted really expensive vodka. Then I decide to take my friend's dad's Audi TT out for a joy ride (we hit 95 mph in a community with lots of trees and hills all side roads). I come back and my friend Addie comes up to me and she is freaking out. She takes me out to the deck and points to where a very large and expensive glass table should be. Then i look over the deck and there is the frame of the table on top of a mound of shattered glass....

All in all we spent the next 2 days cleaning and we bought a new 400 dollar table to replace the broken one haha. So when his parents came home they knew immediately that a party was there (we 1 beer bottle). So after confessing about everything but the table they look at me and addie and just start laughing hysterically... haha
Old 08-05-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we have a big screen tv in the front room im pretty sure that would be pretty obvious if that was broken.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The house.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, your friend let you have a party at his house without him there, that's godly. Thats a real friend if you ask me.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

how bout someones face?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a party in my city made the news cause after the party was done, the house was deemed unliveable for about two months, there was that much structural damage. So KILLERSANTA is right, the house

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
a party in my city made the news cause after the party was done, the house was deemed unliveable for about two months, there was that much structural damage. So KILLERSANTA is right, the house
wtf is it like if u give me beer, ill let u wack the house with a sledge hammer? damn canadians
Old 08-05-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
wtf is it like if u give me beer, ill let u wack the house with a sledge hammer? damn canadians
Don't be jealous of our parties.

stephenson86
Old 08-05-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Don't be jealous of our parties.
so what do canadians Drink? Natural Ice? Canada Dry? heh heh. but seriously what u drink
Old 08-05-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
so what do canadians Drink? Natural Ice? Canada Dry? heh heh. but seriously what u drink

stephenson86
Old 08-05-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

labatt blue my friend...
Old 08-05-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a fish tank... or better yet, a shark tank.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A situation like this actually happened to me, not to the extent of things getting broken or stolen but it was still pretty bad....

My friend and his family all left town to go to Vegas, so with his permission, my other buddy and I decided it would be good idea to throw a party over there. Well a typical stupid lightweight" chick decides to drink too much vodka and throw up all over the nice white couch in the living room, so since it was my buddy that invited her over he told me that he would stay over and clean up in the morning.

Well, the next morning he ended up going to get food before thinking about cleaning any of the house. Real good decision, since the people watching the house came in to check on their cat while they were gone and found all the beer cans and vomit....

So we ended up cleaning the whole place, and had to do a lot of explaining to his parents :D

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes! I love it.

+

=

One Sweet Christmas!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
I'm never wrong........

I never broke a house, but I did put a hole in a frined sealing. People were jumping trying to touch his sealing(It's kinda high). Then, me being cocky(like normal) said I could do it on one leg. So, I jumped as high as I could(on one leg) and put a hole in his sealing.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I'm never wrong........

I never broke a house, but I did put a hole in a frined sealing. People were jumping trying to touch his sealing(It's kinda high). Then, me being cocky(like normal) said I could do it on one leg. So, I jumped as high as I could(on one leg) and put a hole in his sealing.

ceiling.

Anyway, we broke my friends wall once, but he was just moving in so we hid it with moving boxes and spackled it all nice the next weekend
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The rubber.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I'm never wrong........

Sounds like a horrible party.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
ceiling.

Anyway, we broke my friends wall once, but he was just moving in so we hid it with moving boxes and spackled it all nice the next weekend
Yeah, I'm retarted......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Sounds like a horrible party.
It's happen early, by the end I couldn't even walk.......
Old 08-05-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I <3 that beer! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i fell through the attic into my sisters room but i caught myself holding onto a pipe and then starting doing pull ups to play it off..half of it is true at least

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
Ok so the inspiration for this thread comes from a party i threw at a friends house this past week. He went away for a hockey camp and his parents went with him to sight-see or something. So I decide I'm going to throw a small "get-together" with my friend, Addie. So we get a few 30s and invite like 15 kids and ya know have a good night playing pong and stuff. Interesting side note one of my friends passed out cold in the drive way outside. So now around 12 the first group leaves and I was like okay tonight went well nothing happened. I then hear a doorbell ring so I go to get it. I open the door and 40 new, kinda sketchy kids are outside drinking and spraying my friend whose passed out with a hose. So naturally I gladly invite them in because they had alot of beer and a funnel. So right away **** went bad... They found the liquor cabinet and drained about 6 full bottles of assorted really expensive vodka. Then I decide to take my friend's dad's Audi TT out for a joy ride (we hit 95 mph in a community with lots of trees and hills all side roads). I come back and my friend Addie comes up to me and she is freaking out. She takes me out to the deck and points to where a very large and expensive glass table should be. Then i look over the deck and there is the frame of the table on top of a mound of shattered glass....

All in all we spent the next 2 days cleaning and we bought a new 400 dollar table to replace the broken one haha. So when his parents came home they knew immediately that a party was there (we 1 beer bottle). So after confessing about everything but the table they look at me and addie and just start laughing hysterically... haha
Wow...talk about making every mistake you could possibly make when having a house party...
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

yeah maybe there were a few mistakes... but it was a good time and thats what its all about my friend haha
Old 08-05-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

an urn with ashes in it of course.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
an urn with ashes in it of course.
you win.... haha